Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

We Want To Buy Your Contacts - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Want To Buy Your Contacts (637 Views)

List Of Email Contacts Of HRs In Nigerian Companies / How Fake Companies Get Your Contacts / Make Use Of Your Contacts To Get Your Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Want To Buy Your Contacts by emonkey(m): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2011
Our company, Xceedia Limited offers world class Internet related services to companies all over the world. Typical we execute Internet marketing projects and services relating to building and keeping customers , and therefore effecting an improvement of the all- important business bottom line. Our services are already being used by several Blue chip companies in Nigeria and we will like to partner with you.

Do you have high level contacts within a major company in Nigeria ? We would like to purchase your contact. Actually what we will be doing will be to sell them a proposal specifically for their industry. As a reward, we advantageous that you share a personal relation with these persons .

What we want : We will be looking for information such as Name, position,email, mobile phone number. We are only interested in positions such as Managing Director, Corporate Affairs Director, Marketing Director and General Manager.

Please contact mail@xceedia.co.uk to ask more questions or to propose a contact.
Re: We Want To Buy Your Contacts by emonkey(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2011
(Adding Edit to the Above)

Our company, Xceedia Limited offers world class Internet related services to companies all over the world. Typical we execute Internet marketing projects and services relating to building and keeping customers , and therefore effecting an improvement of the all- important business bottom line. Our services are already being used by several Blue chip companies in Nigeria and we will like to partner with you.

Do you have high level contacts within a major company in Nigeria ? We would like to purchase your contact. Actually what we will be doing will be to sell them a proposal specifically for their industry. As a reward, we will pay you a 20 % commission on our invoice. You absolutely don't need to sell anything at all; no fuss, no sweat. It may be advantageous though if you share a personal relation with these persons in case we need to ask some business questions .

What we want : We will be looking for information such as Name, position,email, mobile phone number. We are only interested in positions such as Managing Director, Corporate Affairs Director, Marketing Director and General Manager.

Please contact mail@xceedia.co.uk to ask more questions or to propose a contact.
Re: We Want To Buy Your Contacts by UKman37(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2011
why is there no telephone number for uk office

what is your UK registration number?

Also the website is a bit on the weak side
Re: We Want To Buy Your Contacts by UKman37(m): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2011
i checked your previous posts

another comapny you represent is an oil and gas company wih headoffice in UK , but no telephone numbers and no company number is nigeria

but contact details for nigeria

I seached for both companies on Comapnies house in the UK and they do not exist?

the funny thing ensap website has been going for years but the registered address for that website is idenditcal for that for xceedia.co.uk

so please can you expain why I can't find you in UK Directories

The address for your xceedia looks like a residential address
Re: We Want To Buy Your Contacts by emonkey(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2011
UKman37:

i checked your previous posts

another comapny you represent is an oil and gas company wih headoffice in UK , but no telephone numbers and no company number is nigeria

but contact details for nigeria

I seached for both companies on Comapnies house in the UK and they do not exist?

the funny thing ensap website has been going for years but the registered address for that website is idenditcal for that for xceedia.co.uk

so please can you expain why I can't find you in UK Directories

The address for your xceedia looks like a residential address

You are quite observant, though I am not sure how your research relates to this post.
ensap.com belongs to Engineerig Services and Projects Limited (ensap) (UK incorporated in 2003 ) and which has been retired since 2006 and therefore unlikely to be found in Companies Register.
Xceedia Limited is registered in Nigeria and only has a UK contact address as you have found.
Thank you for finding the time to do a thorough check.
Re: We Want To Buy Your Contacts by emonkey(m): 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2011
We are an Internet marketing company and a major part of our service is about creating websites, purchasing domain names and web hosting for clients. Therefore if you will take pains to further expand your investigations you will find several dozens of domain names linked to the address that you have found. Our web development department is at www.websesame.com. Xceedia Limited primarily does Digital Marketing and Software Development and we have had satisfied clients from all over the world. Thank you.
Re: We Want To Buy Your Contacts by UKman37(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2011
i never said you were dodgy or a scammer , just more more info on the sites , maybe contact telephone numbers would help

I did check the registration on xceedia , nearly a year old also the esap website is still live and has been have for deveral years

I only label people scammers if it is obvious they are m I am not labelling you as such
Re: We Want To Buy Your Contacts by wahleyz(m): 4:58am On Jan 20, 2011
Hil

(1) (Reply)

Technical Manager / Wanted Urgently / Urgent Vacancy At Gbagada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.