Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste (340 Views)

Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste / Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste by falcon01: 11:55am On May 28, 2020
are we not gonna talk about the loss of Smell and Taste that's happening everywhere, it's getting too much, Alot of people I know are complaining about loss of Smell while others Smell and Taste which kind wahala be this? and me I've been having sore throat and body Pain for the past week with a lil bit of cough, but Thank God it's just sore throat now and the pain is gone 90% What's happening? is it Covid or a new Disease Trying to Take over? or am I just exaggerating?
Re: Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste by blackpanthar: 12:02pm On May 28, 2020
falcon01:
are we not gonna talk about the loss of Smell and Taste that's happening everywhere, it's getting too much, Alot of people I know are complaining about loss of Smell while others Smell and Taste which kind wahala be this? and me I've been having sore throat and body Pain for the past week with a lil bit of cough, but Thank God it's just sore throat now and the pain is gone 90% What's happening? is it Covid or a new Disease Trying to Take over? or am I just exaggerating?

https://www.nairaland.com/5856230/loss-smell-taste-may-actually

Better go check yourself
Re: Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste by falcon01: 12:10pm On May 28, 2020
blackpanthar:

https://www.nairaland.com/5856230/loss-smell-taste-may-actually
Better go check yourself
wahala dey be that, but I don dey well.

(1) (Reply)

5 Myths About Sex And Contraception Some People Practice. / The World Is Still Far From Herd Immunity For Coronavirus / Who Is Best Plastic Surgeon In Turkey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.