Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Did Anybody Received This Scam Here? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Did Anybody Received This Scam Here? (1122 Views)

Received Alert For A Fintech App (photos) / Have Anybody Passed The Alx Program? Share Your Experience / Dear Programmers - Don't Fall For This Scam [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Anybody Received This Scam Here? by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 28, 2020
Jhhh
Re: Did Anybody Received This Scam Here? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Cc: emilo2stay

Well, I'm not going to say I do "believe" earth is flat yet, but I'm not also believing its a globe.
Now, I need you to bring your facts to corroborate your flat earth claims. Please remember to explain the facts in layman's term.

Emilo2stay.
Let's roll!
Re: Did Anybody Received This Scam Here? by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Cc: emilo2stay

Well, I'm not going to say I do "believe" earth is flat yet, but I'm not also believing its a globe.
Now, I need you to bring your facts to corroborate your flat earth claims. Please remember to explain the facts in layman's term.

Emilo2stay.
Let's roll!
OK. Let me start by saying I did believed in the globular earth model without question back then because that is what I was taught from a very young age.

But I had always had problems reconciling it with my reality. Because we all stand upright and if we are truly living on a ball then we all should not stand upright but side ways and upside down. That is just of the main problems i had with the globular earth model however i never set out to argue or disbelieve it

The truth is it wasn't hard for me to believe the earth is flat when i researched it after seeing a video made by some flat earther on my facebook wall early last year because this is already my experience and common sense.

I believed in the flat earth then but wasn't really convinced untill I did my research and I was blown. It dawned on me even more that indeed the earth os not only flat and motionless but it is enclosed with some sort of dome which os where all the heavenly luminaries are.

In this world you have to really uncovered layers of lies before you are finally really awaken to the reality we live in this. World. The flat earth os just one of the many truths I have found out and if we finish on this one I can still blow your mind away with facts of other truth 90% of every body living on the earth does not know.
Re: Did Anybody Received This Scam Here? by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
It is good not to believe in the flat earth yet untill you see FACTS.

Now to the facts.

1. The earth does not move, the human common sense and everyday experience would detect movement if the earth does move at 1000m/h. Humans walking on The earth will need to hold on objects strongly rooted into the earth to be able to move around freely just like we hold unto things in a moving speeding vehicle. Secondly we cannot stand upside down and side ways on a ball spinning at that speed because the speed is strong enough to fling every thing standing on it into space if the earth is a spinning ball in space.

2; the earth is not curved or is not a ball; the earth is said to be curved 24k miles in circumference equaling 8inches/m. But this curvature maths fail when put to test because many structures on the earth today one of which is the Chicago skyline should not be seen far away from many miles if the earth is curved at the rate they give us. Making the calculation the skylines should be hidden several miles below the curvature of the earth of the curvature maths was true. Secondly the horizon on a curved surface should slope down and fall below our eye level if the earth is curved. That is to objects farther away from you should slope down before your eyes as you look towards them. But this is not the case in reality.

3.... To be continued. You can also ask any question you want.
Re: Did Anybody Received This Scam Here? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
OK. Let me start by saying I did believed in the globular earth model without question back then because that is what I was taught from a very young age.

But I had always had problems reconciling it with my reality. Because we all stand upright and if we are truly living on a ball then we all should not stand upright but side ways and upside down. That is just of the main problems i had with the globular earth model however i never set out to argue or disbelieve it

The truth is it wasn't hard for me to believe the earth is flat when i researched it after seeing a video made by some flat earther on my facebook wall early last year because this is already my experience and common sense.

I believed in the flat earth then but wasn't really convinced untill I did my research and I was blown. It dawned on me even more that indeed the earth os not only flat and motionless but it is enclosed with some sort of dome which os where all the heavenly luminaries are.

In this world you have to really uncovered layers of lies before you are finally really awaken to the reality we live in this. World. The flat earth os just one of the many truths I have found out and if we finish on this one I can still blow your mind away with facts of other truth 90% of every body living on the earth does not know.

go on; I'm all ears.
Re: Did Anybody Received This Scam Here? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
It is good not to believe in the flat earth yet untill you see FACTS.

Now to the facts.

1. The earth does not move, the human common sense and everyday experience would detect movement if the earth does move at 1000m/h. Humans walking on The earth will need to hold on objects strongly rooted into the earth to be able to move around freely just like we hold unto things in a moving speeding vehicle. Secondly we cannot stand upside down and side ways on a ball spinning at that speed because the speed is strong enough to fling every thing standing on it into space if the earth is a spinning ball in space.

2; the earth is not curved or is not a ball; the earth is said to be curved 24k miles in circumference equaling 8inches/m. But this curvature maths fail when put to test because many structures on the earth today one of which is the Chicago skyline should not be seen far away from many miles if the earth is curved at the rate they give us. Making the calculation the skylines should be hidden several miles below the curvature of the earth of the curvature maths was true. Secondly the horizon on a curved surface should slope down and fall below our eye level if the earth is curved. That is to objects farther away from you should slope down before your eyes as you look towards them. But this is not the case in reality.

3.... To be continued. You can also ask any question you want.
I just checked on the Chicago skyline stuff, and it is said that what we are seeing is a "super mirage".
Re: Did Anybody Received This Scam Here? by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
I just checked on the Chicago skyline stuff, and it is said that what we are seeing is a "super mirage".
the Chicago skyline is not a mirage.

Now this picture of the Chicago skyline was taken by a man called Joshua norwicki. It caused so much media sensation that a weather report anchor in ABC news had to explain away why the Chicago skyline was seen a whooping 57miles away, a distance that should have the skylines a whooping 1,664 ft below the curvature of the earth. This news anchor Tim coomes stated it was superior mirage a statement the media powers used to explain away why this skylines should be seen. But is was a lie and still is. Let me prove it to you

What is a superior mirage,; this occurs when the temperature of a place mirrors an image directly above the original image and are usually inverted and distorted how ever this images are not usually permanent. This images usually appear above the main object hence the name superior. If it appears below the actual image it is known as inferior mirage.

The picture taken by Joshua norwicki is not a distorted nor an inverted image appearing above the original. He took the picture of the actual object from 57miles away this only proves that the earth is flat and the claim that the Chicago skyline photos why mirages is a lie.

I still have other evidence to prove this even further but I dont have time now. Maybe tomorrow.
Re: Did Anybody Received This Scam Here? by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 13, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
the Chicago skyline is not a mirage.

Now this picture of the Chicago skyline was taken by a man called Joshua norwicki. It caused so much media sensation that a weather report anchor in ABC news had to explain away why the Chicago skyline was seen a whooping 57miles away, a distance that should have the skylines a whooping 1,664 ft below the curvature of the earth. This news anchor Tim coomes stated it was superior mirage a statement the media powers used to explain away why this skylines should be seen. But is was a lie and still is. Let me prove it to you

What is a superior mirage,; this occurs when the temperature of a place mirrors an image directly above the original image and are usually inverted and distorted how ever this images are not usually permanent. This images usually appear above the main object hence the name superior. If it appears below the actual image it is known as inferior mirage.

The picture taken by Joshua norwicki is not a distorted nor an inverted image appearing above the original. He took the picture of the actual object from 57miles away this only proves that the earth is flat and the claim that the Chicago skyline photos why mirages is a lie.

I still have other evidence to prove this even further but I dont have time now. Maybe tomorrow.
good morning bro. Let's ride on
Re: Did Anybody Received This Scam Here? by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:24am On Oct 13, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
good morning bro. Let's ride on
another evidence that the Chicago skylines is not a mirage is the isle of man island. Seen from rossall beach a whooping 63 miles away. There is no way the isle of man should be seen 63 miles away unless the earth is flat.

The photo graph was taken from rossall beach and posted on the rossall beach residents and community group website to show the beautiful sunset. You don't take pictures of a mirage to show a beautiful view because the image would be distorted and inverted. But the rossal beach pictures was not just a beautiful actual image but also a proof of the flat earth and also a proof that the Chicago skyline is also an actual image.

Yet other proofs that photographs of object taken from distances are not mirages but actual and showing the earth is flat is the photograph of mount Monte cinto in the island of Corsica taken 136miles from promenade nevi a distance that should have the mountain of Monte cinto 1,875 ft under the curvature of the the earth from nevi. This proofs goes to show that the image of the Chicago skyline is an actual image and not a mirage as the media wants people to believe .
Re: Did Anybody Received This Scam Here? by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
Water does not curves around a ball.

Water is an element in the natural world which always finds its level and stays flat at the surface.
No matter the shadow of the object containing the water you will always find that the top of that one that water in that container stays flat.
No experiment in this world can replicate the theory that water can curve around a ball not to talk of a spinning ball for that matter.
But the earth is said to be a ball with 70% of its surface been water. This is not possible because what we see in our natural world is water that flows freely not water that sticks. So the theory of a spinning ball earth with water curving all around it is not true because in the natural world water need a container to keep it contained and a ball cannot do this not to talk of a ball that spins. It is impossible so this nullifies every thing about a spinning ball earth with water and exposes it as a lie.

All oceans, streams and lake are perfectly level at the surface and indeed we use the term sea level or water level to dent the status of the waters. On the earth.

The Suez canal is just another example that proves that the earth is flat. The canal rums for a 100miles and is perfectly level for that entire 100miles. If the earth was a globe the Suez canal should have at least an elevation at the mid point of about 1666ft of curvature but how ever this is not the case.
Re: Did Anybody Received This Scam Here? by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
AIR PLANE LEVEL FLIGHT PROVE THE FLAT EARTH

Of the earth was a ball then airplanes would have to be curving along that ball till it get to its destination otherwise it would fly off into space in a short while but this is not the case in reality because airplanes fly straight in reality till they get to their destination. Even air craft pilots have a device called the artificial horizon which is the primary instrument of every aircraft pilot. If the visibility is low the pilots use the artificial horizon to fly level.

Even the federal aviation authority when training pilot using their target generation facility which Incooperates softwares that simulates aircraft flight scenarios. The faa admits in a published journal that the tgf simulates real life scenarious and in other for it to do that effectively the tgf has to assume that the earth is flat and stationary.
Re: Did Anybody Received This Scam Here? by codeigniter(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
bullshit, Las Las a man sees what he wants to see

1 Like

Re: Did Anybody Received This Scam Here? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
AIR PLANE LEVEL FLIGHT PROVE THE FLAT EARTH

Of the earth was a ball then airplanes would have to be curving along that ball till it get to its destination otherwise it would fly off into space in a short while but this is not the case in reality because airplanes fly straight in reality till they get to their destination. Even air craft pilots have a device called the artificial horizon which is the primary instrument of every aircraft pilot. If the visibility is low the pilots use the artificial horizon to fly level.

Even the federal aviation authority when training pilot using their target generation facility which Incooperates softwares that simulates aircraft flight scenarios. The faa admits in a published journal that the tgf simulates real life scenarious and in other for it to do that effectively the tgf has to assume that the earth is flat and stationary.
You've been reading a lot of rubbish but that's not my problem.

My problem is how does this rubbish belong to the programming section? What's wrong withe mods??

3 Likes

Re: Did Anybody Received This Scam Here? by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 14, 2020
Activist001:

You've been reading a lot of rubbish but that's not my problem.

My problem is how does this rubbish belong to the programming section? What's wrong withe mods??
are you blind? We're having a discussion here. Now,get out you little rascal!
Re: Did Anybody Received This Scam Here? by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 14, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
are you blind? We're having a discussion here. Now,get out you little rascal!
You both must be very stupid for arguing about a conspiracy theory on a programming forum. Reported. angry

3 Likes

Re: Did Anybody Received This Scam Here? by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 14, 2020
Activist001:

You both must be very stupid for arguing about a conspiracy theory on a programming forum. Reported. angry
leave the thread please.
Re: Did Anybody Received This Scam Here? by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2020
Horizon is always flat and at eye level
Re: Did Anybody Received This Scam Here? by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
leave the thread please.
I don't really have time to present all the proofs but I will give you material you can use to find out more starting with this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WAWWrTAgTo
When you finish with the video let me know I will give you another material.

You can download the video using mtn night plan
Re: Did Anybody Received This Scam Here? by Drybones: 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
Are you a science student??.

Did you do geography?.

Do you know anything about gravitational force?

(1) (Reply)

Is Age 40 Too Old To Become A Software Engineer? / My New React Project / Need Advice Pls !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.