Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Dear Programmers - Don't Fall For This Scam [pictures] - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Dear Programmers - Don't Fall For This Scam [pictures] (1040 Views)

Why Programmers Don't USE IFF Statements / Dear Programmers, How Do You Remember Your Syntax? / Is It True That Programmers Don't Have Time For Themselves Or Family? (2) (3) (4)

Dear Programmers - Don't Fall For This Scam [pictures] by faithful10911: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
Never attempt any job without an upfront payment of at least 50%
Re: Dear Programmers - Don't Fall For This Scam [pictures] by faithful0911: 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
The man has disabled my other accounts from posting screenshots

Re: Dear Programmers - Don't Fall For This Scam [pictures] by faithful0911: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
The man is a nairaland admin and a very irritating homosexual.

What they do; they operate multiple fake accounts.

He owns a fiver/up work gig, whenever he deceives people and win a new Project, he will come on nairaland and post adverts looking for people to work for free.

Hr doesn't know how to execute the project, he claims to be a programmer! Lol
Re: Dear Programmers - Don't Fall For This Scam [pictures] by faithful0911: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Never work without collecting an upfront payment.
He should go and meet a web developer in a physical office in his vicinity, there are plenty web developers in his neighborhood.

What if you put in all your effort and work on the project and he changes his mind at the end of the day?

Be wise
Re: Dear Programmers - Don't Fall For This Scam [pictures] by faithful0911: 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
All these job adverts in programming section are scam!! Never work without collecting upfront.
Re: Dear Programmers - Don't Fall For This Scam [pictures] by faithful0911: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
They collect jobs on fiver/upwork, they don't have the skills to execute the job, they come on nairaland and advertise the job looking for someone that will work without an upfront, they fellow the job progress and copy the idea
Re: Dear Programmers - Don't Fall For This Scam [pictures] by faithful0911: 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
The man is a WordPress user!

He wanted to use WordPress and build a betting website lol

Re: Dear Programmers - Don't Fall For This Scam [pictures] by Bloggingscope: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
faithful0911:
All these job adverts in programming section are scam!! Never work without collecting upfront.

You failed to tell us how he scammed you oga

No screenshot

So me collecting jobs on upwork and sourcing it out to available hands if I don't have the time to help others benefit is called scam?

So you expect me to pay from my pocket abi or you did mot agree on a deal?

Please give us reasonable evidence of how he scammed you and stop blabbing lipsrsealed

Re: Dear Programmers - Don't Fall For This Scam [pictures] by faithful0911: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2020

Bloggingscope:

You failed to tell us how he scammed you oga

No screenshot

So me collecting jobs on upwork and sourcing it out to available hands if I don't have the time to help others benefit is called scam?

So you expect me to pay from my pocket abi or you did mot agree on a deal?

Please give us reasonable evidence of how he scammed you and stop blabbing lipsrsealed
Oga seun the homosexual man, I have uploaded two evidence there, you did not pay for the two jobs I delivered

A wise mind will check out those two sites and see things for himself

Homo!

Re: Dear Programmers - Don't Fall For This Scam [pictures] by Bloggingscope: 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
faithful0911:

Oga seun the homosexual man, I have uploaded two evidence there, you did not pay for the two jobs I delivered

A wise mind will check out those two sites and see things for himself

Homo!

So I look like the person for your eye abi?

Even you yourself yoy are a fraudster, so a stupid image you uploaded is a proof

Dear DOMINIQUE please close this thread, this GOAT is a kid-joker abeg

Re: Dear Programmers - Don't Fall For This Scam [pictures] by Sulele04(m): 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Bloggingscope:

Even you yourslef yoy a re a fraudster, so a stupid image you uploaded is a proof

why should he close the thread.
are you afraid of being exposed cry
Bloggingscope:

Even you yourslef yoy a re a fraudster, so a stupid image you uploaded is a proof

why should he close the thread.
are you afraid of being exposed

Re: Dear Programmers - Don't Fall For This Scam [pictures] by faithful0911: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
Don't work with a irritating afonja homo man
Re: Dear Programmers - Don't Fall For This Scam [pictures] by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 06, 2020
faithful0911:
Don't work with a irritating afonja homo man
Don't bring that your rubbish afonja thing here bros. This is a section filled with human beings if you want to rant like this go to the politics section. They asked you for evidence and you can't even produce any.

Re: Dear Programmers - Don't Fall For This Scam [pictures] by Standing5(m): 7:06am On Jul 06, 2020
post his numbers here.
Re: Dear Programmers - Don't Fall For This Scam [pictures] by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
You calling him seun shows you know not what you're talking about.

You really undermine WordPress mate

About Dba / Guru In The House, Please Help Me / Learn Adobe.flash.cs5