Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Lock Smith Services? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lock Smith Services? (273 Views)

Apply For Adam Smith International (ASI) Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Apply For Adam Smith International (ASI) Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Job Interview Invitation From Mind Smith Ltd- Fake or Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lock Smith Services? by WooodSI: 12:45pm On May 28, 2020
Hi
I would like to contact a locksmith that could help me anytime and no matter will it be night or day
Suggestions?
Re: Lock Smith Services? by Anabelle91: 1:36pm On May 28, 2020
WooodSI:
Hi
I would like to contact a locksmith that could help me anytime and no matter will it be night or day
Suggestions?
look, when it comes to "anytime" it's almost impossible, even these firms have weekends.
Re: Lock Smith Services? by davidblack007(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2020
Anabelle91:

look, when it comes to "anytime" it's almost impossible, even these firms have weekends.
Nooo, are you kidding? It's absolutely normal when locksmiths work whenever you need help. There are emergency situations, where you can't wait for these guys to rest I believe that their work is balanced. I mean, some of them work on holidays, some of the on usual days. Not long ago I've experienced this emergency situation when my car got locked, but the keys were successfully drowning in the adjacent river, don't even ask how had it happened. It was a holiday, no one worked, everyone was resting, especially almost all these firms. However, I discovered key services( one of the pedestrians passing by helped me with this site). They arrived really quickly, did their work perfectly and, what I appreciated the most, the price-quality ratio was more than nice!
Re: Lock Smith Services? by Anabelle91: 11:22am On Jun 01, 2020
davidblack007:

Nooo, are you kidding? It's absolutely normal when locksmiths work whenever you need help. There are emergency situations, where you can't wait for these guys to rest I believe that their work is balanced. I mean, some of them work on holidays, some of the on usual days. Not long ago I've experienced this emergency situation when my car got locked, but the keys were successfully drowning in the adjacent river, don't even ask how had it happened. It was a holiday, no one worked, everyone was resting, especially almost all these firms. However, I discovered key services( one of the pedestrians passing by helped me with this site). They arrived really quickly, did their work perfectly and, what I appreciated the most, the price-quality ratio was more than nice!
I've never heard of that, however I'd like to hear some more feedback, seems to be a very reliable service!

(1) (Reply)

I Urgently Need A Job In Benin City / Experienced Customer Service / Front Desk Officers At Beijing Youmei Biotech Ltd / *driver Vacancy*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.