Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Take A Look At Kano State Isolation Centre That Was Built With 20 Billion Naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take A Look At Kano State Isolation Centre That Was Built With 20 Billion Naira (4030 Views)

Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) / Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre / Coronavirus: Obasanjo Donates Former Hilltop Residence For Isolation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Look At Kano State Isolation Centre That Was Built With 20 Billion Naira by ollyjoseph: 1:20pm On May 28, 2020
See video of the alleged Isolation center that has been built with N20BN In Kano State.

The recent rumour going round in social media regarding the alleged 20 billions naira spent on Covid-19 Isolation Centre by Kano government. According to information gathered, Kano State spent not less than 20 billion naira to put up their isolation centre but Nigerians are reacting over it.

The social media user who countered an alleged claim of the isolation center housing 800 Coronavirus patients in the video he filmed on May 24, sarcastically said
"this Corona na lie lie o".

He also disclosed that the facility is still under construction, as he maintained that the state government has only been telling them to wash their hands.

See the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28F6TqD608c
Re: Take A Look At Kano State Isolation Centre That Was Built With 20 Billion Naira by rusep: 2:25pm On May 28, 2020
You better go and find work ooh than spreading this fake news.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Take A Look At Kano State Isolation Centre That Was Built With 20 Billion Naira by Darato: 2:43pm On May 28, 2020
Add these 2 books to your library or book list - Atonement, The Mystery of Reconciliation & The Devil’s Mission, The real sign of the end time.

Contact me for resume writing, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization, read my signature and call me NOW
Re: Take A Look At Kano State Isolation Centre That Was Built With 20 Billion Naira by rosy02(f): 3:00pm On May 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Take A Look At Kano State Isolation Centre That Was Built With 20 Billion Naira by naijanaso: 3:05pm On May 28, 2020
I didn't know when I wept as I was watching this video.

4 Likes

Re: Take A Look At Kano State Isolation Centre That Was Built With 20 Billion Naira by ZorGBUooeh: 3:11pm On May 28, 2020
Dont u want gandollars children to display stolen wealth with other arewa kidz on twitter

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At Kano State Isolation Centre That Was Built With 20 Billion Naira by yuswrld20(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2020
no broad comments
Re: Take A Look At Kano State Isolation Centre That Was Built With 20 Billion Naira by jasent(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2020
naijanaso:
I didn't know when I wept as I was watching this video.
I just weak oh..I am really tired to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At Kano State Isolation Centre That Was Built With 20 Billion Naira by Exc2000: 4:01pm On May 28, 2020
how much is Kano state anual budget to be able to build 20billion naira isolation center

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Kano State Isolation Centre That Was Built With 20 Billion Naira by Birniwa(m): 4:05pm On May 28, 2020
Exc2000:
how much is Kano state anual budget to be able to build 20billion naira isolation center
So dumb, he has already bought into the fake news. SMH.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Take A Look At Kano State Isolation Centre That Was Built With 20 Billion Naira by Exc2000: 4:11pm On May 28, 2020
Birniwa:

So dumb, he has already bought into the fake news. SMH.

i think the dunce here is the fool who rush to qoute someone without comprehending the comment he qoutes

fake news or real news,.. kano cant build a 20 billion isolation center as that would be like 1/4 of its annual budget

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Kano State Isolation Centre That Was Built With 20 Billion Naira by DrGoodman: 4:18pm On May 28, 2020
Exc2000:

i think the dunce here is the fool who rush to qoute someone without comprehending the comment he qoutes

fake news or real news,.. kano cant build a 20 billion isolation center as that would be like 1/4 of its annual budget
Stay there and be wailing, don't go and hold your governor for embezzlement of 20 billion dollars
Re: Take A Look At Kano State Isolation Centre That Was Built With 20 Billion Naira by Birniwa(m): 4:23pm On May 28, 2020
Exc2000:

1/4 of what? This is exactly why I referred to you as dumb. For your own info, Kano budget for year 2020 was N210+ Billion and I'm 100% certain that this is bigger than the state of which poverty-stricken village you come from.
Re: Take A Look At Kano State Isolation Centre That Was Built With 20 Billion Naira by Exc2000: 4:23pm On May 28, 2020
DrGoodman:

Stay there and be wailing, don't go and hold your governor for embezzlement of 20 billion dollars

first Seyi Makinde is my governor secondly since January till date i doubt Kano state got 20billion from Federation account, and if they did it would be alittle more than 20billion, so are they not paying salaries? even the whole federation shared 400billion in april.. this means 37 state including FCT, over 700 local government, FG.. NASS, NJC and everything called Nigeria.. so where the fvck would Kano come accross 20billion to spend on "isolation center"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At Kano State Isolation Centre That Was Built With 20 Billion Naira by Exc2000: 4:30pm On May 28, 2020
Birniwa:

1/4 of what? This is exactly why I referred to you as dumb. For your own info, Kano budget for year 2020 was N210+ Billion and I'm 100% certain that this is bigger than the state of which poverty-stricken village you come from.

a rejected destitute and a retard calling a southerner and a oyo state yoruba for that matter poverty stinken... maybe your father need to check the National poverty figure and see how poor Kano is with dead walking shit head hungry disgrace to islam low mental capacity and low thinking inbreeding animals and low lives reside

even if the shiity kano budgets 210bn in an over populated non economicaly viable leeches and almajiri state, whats their IGR, do they even have budget perfomance of up to 40% to even consider executing a 20billion naira isolation center in a city with low life dirty poor disgrace of islam? dude dont play your self..

you backward apes must really think highly of your disgraceful self... but guess what shit head.. the best you lots can be is my mahguard, m,
mah suya and petty hustlers because you are backward now and would remain backward forever

Re: Take A Look At Kano State Isolation Centre That Was Built With 20 Billion Naira by Ayetobi92: 4:37pm On May 28, 2020
ollyjoseph:
See video of the alleged Isolation center that has been built with N20BN In Kano State.

The recent rumour going round in social media regarding the alleged 20 billions naira spent on Covid-19 Isolation Centre by Kano government. According to information gathered, Kano State spent not less than 20 billion naira to put up their isolation centre but Nigerians are reacting over it.

The social media user who countered an alleged claim of the isolation center housing 800 Coronavirus patients in the video he filmed on May 24, sarcastically said
"this Corona na lie lie o".

He also disclosed that the facility is still under construction, as he maintained that the state government has only been telling them to wash their hands.

See the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28F6TqD608c
there is no need to mislead people here, cacovid is the body building the isolation center like they did in Lagos and other states. and the total donation they realized is just 25billion which also include palliatives and purchase of medical equipments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At Kano State Isolation Centre That Was Built With 20 Billion Naira by 21savages: 4:39pm On May 28, 2020
Op fear god 20bill u say oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At Kano State Isolation Centre That Was Built With 20 Billion Naira by 21savages: 4:45pm On May 28, 2020
All of u abusing ur fathers because of this politicians continue ur parents are proud of u..Nonsense
Re: Take A Look At Kano State Isolation Centre That Was Built With 20 Billion Naira by Birniwa(m): 5:03pm On May 28, 2020
Exc2000:

a rejected destitute and a retard calling a southerner and a oyo state yoruba for that matter poverty stinken... maybe your father need to check the National poverty figure and see how poor Kano is with dead walking shit head hungry disgrace to islam low mental capacity and low thinking inbreeding animals and low lives reside

even if the shiity kano budgets 210bn in an over populated non economicaly viable leeches and almajiri state, whats their IGR, do they even have budget perfomance of up to 40% to even consider executing a 20billion naira isolation center in a city with low life dirty poor disgrace of islam? dude dont play your self..

you backward apes must really think highly of your disgraceful self... but guess what shit head.. the best you lots can be is my mahguard, m,
mah suya and petty hustlers because you are backward now and would remain backward forever

Who the fvck a moronic Southerner, asshole and cunt an Afonja is but an international drug dealer, Yahoo-Yahoo fraudster and money ritualist who enjoys life on the sweat of other innocent souls because they're dumb and lazy to hustle for their own?

Talking about IGR, Kano is an industrialized state only second to Lagos in the country and thus; generates internal revenue (through tax alone) more than many other states. Again, Kano's annual budget has always surpassed that of Oyo and if you are too daft to know that, please learn to use your internet properly as everything is documented on the internet.

Our country Nigeria has lost its good international reputation in the eyes of the world because of dullness of these retards called the Afonjas looking to make it big overnight by all possible dirty ways at their disposal.

And please do not bother quoting this again, my precious time can't be wasted on piglet like your fuckwit personality.
Re: Take A Look At Kano State Isolation Centre That Was Built With 20 Billion Naira by traihit: 5:12pm On May 28, 2020
Who the fvck a moronic Southerner, asshole and cunt an Afonja is but an international drug dealer, Yahoo-Yahoo fraudster and money ritualist who enjoys life on the sweat of other innocent souls because they're dumb and lazy to hustle for their own?

Talking about IGR, Kano is an industrialized state only second to Lagos in the country and thus; generates internal revenue (through tax alone) more than many other states. Again, Kano's annual budget has always surpassed that of Oyo and if you are too daft to know that, please learn to use your internet properly as everything is documented on the internet.

Our country Nigeria has lost its good international reputation in the eyes of the world because of dullness of these retards called the Afonjas looking to make it big overnight by all possible dirty ways at their disposal.

And please do not bother quoting this again, my precious time can't be wasted on piglet like your fuckwit personality.
[/quote]
Birniwa:

Birniwa:

Birniwa:

Exc2000:

The two of you must have been experiencing heaven on earth while posting this and I guess you're going to enjoy more time in this paradise of integrated insults. I taught people usually end this in secondary school but I'm quite surprised and proven wrong. So sirs, please continue your banters but note, nothing is going to change on your streets because of this.
Re: Take A Look At Kano State Isolation Centre That Was Built With 20 Billion Naira by Exc2000: 5:50pm On May 28, 2020
Dont be stupid our country lost good reputation because of you shit head cursed camel fvckers and cattle fvckers up north, when am out traveling first thing am asked is about how you low life apes kill yourself hiding over 1000 year old religion claiming murdern day jihadist fools... even prophet mohammad would dissociate from you rapist useless killers. atleast what you accused of Yoruba of is white collar sophisticated crime, perpetrated by the educated, and US, UK,China, Korea has more hackers and cyber criminals than Nigeria... you animals without basic education can only kidnap , rape and rustle cows, petty crime which i think is shameful

look at how you people live like babarians and savages refusing basic education to make you function.. most of you morons cant even write your own name and your total networth is less than a thousand dollars and your shameless whores called female fvck around at 13 and give birth only to be divorced and become drug addict at 18

shameless abouki dan daudu peasants , in 2020 your dumb people stil die of cholera, polio and vvf... abouki means stupid here so i dont need to say more.. dingbats!

Birniwa:

Re: Take A Look At Kano State Isolation Centre That Was Built With 20 Billion Naira by topsy0002(m): 6:29pm On May 28, 2020
Pls add Photo of this place

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Body Double Suspicion, The Guardian / The North Is Clapping For Wike / Exercise Golden Down; See The Real Reason Dr Akunyili Was Killed .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.