Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

The North Is Clapping For Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Is Clapping For Wike (4029 Views)

Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings / ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North Is Clapping For Wike by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 31, 2020
Who doesn't know the dog-eat-dog of Nigerian politics? If you're ready to kill your people to please outsiders and sound politically correct, you can go ahead but the end justifies the means. If you want the north to love you and support your presidential ambition, you have to kill your people to please them or give Fulani herdsmen free land or keep mute while they slaughter your people. I can now hear it echo in the bowels of the North, Wike For President 2023!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by kollinzgee(m): 11:56am On Oct 31, 2020
Wike has just destroyed ikwerre people ,any igbo that votres any ikwerre in rivers state is a bastard..

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by gidgiddy: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2020
Forget Wike, Obigbo was there long before he came and Obigbo will there long after he has gone. As for the Northerners he is trying to please, he will never be nothing more than an errand boy.

Forget Wike, 2023 he will be gone and assigned to the dustbin of history

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by gidgiddy: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
kollinzgee:
Wike has just destroyed ikwerre people ,any igbo that votres any ikwerre in rivers state is a bastard..

Dont judge the Ikwerre by the actions of one man. There are many Ikwerres whose eyes have since opened from civil war propaganda and realise that to deny who they are only benefits the enemy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by LivingSage: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
gidgiddy:
Forget Wike, Obigbo was there long before he came and Obigbo will there long after he has gone. As for the Northerners he is trying to please, he will never be nothing more than an errand boy.

Forget Wike, 2013 he will be gone and assigned to the dustbin of history
grin grin grin
Wike has turned you people's enemy overnight.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by dukeprince50: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
Just shut up ur dirty mouth, Ipob is a terrorist group and the govt needs to deal with them ruthlessly, this isn't about north or Fulani.
As a Governor, he will be questioned if things get out of hands in his state. He did what he was suppose to do before it becomes another Bornu.

He wasn't disturbing them until they felt they could do whatever they like in Oyigbo.

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
���
Hatred for ipob and Nnamdi kanu is the only thing uniting northerners and wike,with few called intellectuals without brain�
Wike think say na APC n PDP crisis ,wey e dey deploy cultist �‍♂️
After this gra gra
His case go be saro wiwa
Make he ask fayose

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by omenka(m): 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
Newzik:
Who doesn't know the dog-eat-dog of Nigerian politics? If you're ready to kill your people to please outsiders and sound politically correct, you can go ahead but the end justifies the means. If want the north to love you and support your presidential ambition, you have to kill your people to please them or give Fulani herdsmen free land or keep mute while they slaughter your people.
The North aren't clapping for him. The problem is why aren't Igbos, known to viciously attack anyone who even dares to question them, attacking Wike who is "KILLING" them?

What could be behind this? Are they this scared of Wike?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by Ebenezer202I: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
gidgiddy:

shut up and face your state.
You and your IPOB fellows should just park your loads and leave Rivers

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by Lipscomb(m): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
Igbo people self.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by kollinzgee(m): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
gidgiddy:

Dont judge the Ikwerre by the actions of one man. There are many Ikwerres whose eyes have since opened from civil war propaganda and realise that to deny who they are only benefits the enemy

Oga ikwerres are not igbos simple and short..

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by omenka(m): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
gidgiddy:

Igbos being "slaughtered" by Wike and the best they can say is FORGET WIKE.

These were the same people that wanted to raze down Nairaland over the alleged Lekki incidence. But they themselves are allegedly being killed and the best they can say is "forget Wike".

This comment has been saved for future reference. It, by implication, is saying Wike is free to kill Igbos as long as he is in office.

Is the world not such a beautiful place!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by gidgiddy: 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
omenka:

This comment has been saved for future reference. It, by implication, is saying Wike is free to kill Igbos as long as he is in office.

Now you are beginning to understand why Igbos such as me want our own separate country where nobody will kill us any more.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by dukeprince50: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
omenka:

Before the fight, Wike made it clear that he isn't fighting Igbo.
This is a fight between the govt and a terrorist group

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by omenka(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
gidgiddy:

Now you are beginning to understand why Igbos such as me want our own separate country where nobody will kill us any more.
So as long as Igbos don't have that country YET, they can be SLAUGHTERED and all they have to say is "forget whoever is slaughtering Igbos!!".

Another comment saved!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by gidgiddy: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
kollinzgee:

Oga ikwerres are not igbos simple and short..

If Igbos are being killed today in Nigeria, nobody will be able to distinguish who is Ikwerre and who is Igbo because there is no difference.

4 Likes

Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by dukeprince50: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
omenka:
So as long as Igbos don't have that country YET, they can be SLAUGHTERED and all they have to say is "forget whoever is slaughtering Igbos!!".

Another comment saved!
nobody slaughter Igbo's, show me proof. All they fight is Ipob and Ipob alone, except some Igbo's are caught in crossfire

1 Like

Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by omenka(m): 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
Gidgiddi, ARE YOU REALLY IGBO?

Are you sure you aren't one of those imposters being talked about here? How can Igbos be killed and all you can do is say FORGET WIKE? Are the lives of Igbos that insignificant?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by hammerFC: 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
omenka:

These were the same people that wanted to raze down Nairaland over the alleged Lekki incidence. But they themselves are allegedly being killed and the best they can say is "forget Wike".

I LIKE THIS NEW OMENKA, PLEASE STAY WOKE, I AM STARTING TO ENJOY YOUR COMMENTS.

REMAIN BLESS BRO

2 Likes

Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by dukeprince50: 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
gidgiddy:

If Igbos are being killed today in Nigeria, nobody will be able to distinguish who is Ikwerre and who is Igbo because there is no difference.
nobody is killing Igbo, they are killing Ipob
Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by omenka(m): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
hammerFC:

I LIKE THIS NEW OMENKA, PLEASE STAY WOKE, I AM STARTING TO ENJOY YOUR COMMENTS.

REMAIN BLESS BRO
I don't like you and doubt I ever will.

And please, do not like me.

That said, what do you have to say about that Gidgiddy's comment? He said we should FORGET ABOUT WIKE for slaughtering your brothers.

Respond to that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by arantess: 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
omenka:

Not everyone in oyigbo is ibo, Rivers indigenes from oyigbo bear ibo names and are also dying......is this hard for you people to understand??
Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by NigerDeltaRep: 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
dukeprince50:
Just shut up ur dirty mouth, Ipob is a terrorist group and the govt needs to deal with them ruthlessly, this isn't about north or Fulani.
As a Governor, he will be questioned if things get out of hands in his state. He did what he was suppose to do before it becomes another Bornu.

He wasn't disturbing them until they felt they could do whatever they like in Oyigbo.
dear bastard...how abt the oeoppe terrorised by your beloved Fulani HENSmen jos and kaduna south, who fights for those ones? Who sent soldiers after those ones? Fool...
Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by NigerDeltaRep: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
dukeprince50:
nobody is killing Igbo, they are killing Ipob
is ipob written on the face fool? And is it ok for soldiers to kill people without due process?
Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by hammerFC: 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
omenka:
I don't like you and doubt I ever will.

And please, do not like me.

That said, what do you have to say about that Gidgiddy's comment? He said we should FORGET ABOUT WIKE for slaughtering your brothers.

Respond to that.

WE WILL KILL WIKE.

WE NEVER FORGET, EVEN IF WE FORGIVE.

SO WE KILL WIKE, FORGIVE HIM AFTER THAT AS OUR FELLOW IGBO BROTHER.
Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by dukeprince50: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
NigerDeltaRep:
dear bastard...how abt the oeoppe terrorised by your beloved Fulani HENSmen jos and kaduna south, who fights for those ones? Who sent soldiers after those ones? Fool...
This goat don go create new moniker.
So because FH are not dealt with the way u expect the govt to deal with them, u think u now have the right to bring ur nonsense Ipob terrorism to my state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by NigerDeltaRep: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
dukeprince50:
nobody slaughter Igbo's, show me proof. All they fight is Ipob and Ipob alone, except some Igbo's are caught in crossfire
bastard, but you don't want people to Kell Fulani?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by kollinzgee(m): 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
gidgiddy:

Ikwerres are now like Germans in Austria they can no longer be called Germans wake up already can any governor in the southeast proscribe ipob publicly.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by dukeprince50: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
NigerDeltaRep:
is ipob written on the face fool? And is it ok for soldiers to kill people without due process?
Ode, dem no deh write BH for face too.
God bless wike
God bless Rivers
Thunder fire Ipob yoots

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by dukeprince50: 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
NigerDeltaRep:
bastard, but you don't want people to Kell Fulani?
this animal deh vex cos him terrorist group no fit operate for rivers state.

3 Likes

Re: The North Is Clapping For Wike by LivingSage: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
hammerFC:

WE WILL KILL WIKE.

WE NEVER FORGET, EVEN IF WE FORGIVE.

SO WE KILL WIKE, FORGIVE HIM AFTER THAT AS OUR FELLOW IGBO BROTHER.
For a lad to utter this kinda threat, it's finished. YOU'LL KILL SOMEONE AND YOU BOLDLY TYPE IT?
Imagine the damages Kanu has done to these people's brain

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians In US Sell Fuel In Black Market / Labour Party Won With 986,069 Votes In Lagos . PDP Chieftain / Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.