Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Nigerians Must Rise Up For Adeshina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Must Rise Up For Adeshina (1315 Views)

Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana / Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) / Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Must Rise Up For Adeshina by proeast(m): 7:55pm On May 28, 2020
allthingsgood:

I just told u

US angle is to appoint their puppet to head AfDB. This is all they do. Once u are making progress, they destroy u
Ask yourself, what is US business with who heads AfDB The are not member states. The africans that are member states are not complaining. so what is their own. Moreover, Adeshina has already been investigated and cleared. so why the blackmail

You cooked up all these conspiracy theories just to make us fight for someone who may actually be guilty as accused!? So, we Igbos are not wired like that. If Adeshina is clean, he will be set free but if he is a crook as they are accusing him already, then nothing will save him.
Re: Nigerians Must Rise Up For Adeshina by MetaPhysical: 8:12pm On May 28, 2020
Adaibeku:
anambraistson posted about an nnewi man who wants to open an airline business just dis morning , wat did u metaphysical do ? U started calling d man thief ,that he is second onyema been targeted by US ..See all I will tell u is Fvck you fvck adeshina fvck witch Hunt... Adeshina must join dasuki in prison

Only God knows d second account u used to like d trash u pass to me , I no u are dsame with sammy07

Fuwck u Adaibeku!

We are standing by Adesina. You can chop sh..t! grin
Re: Nigerians Must Rise Up For Adeshina by MetaPhysical: 8:19pm On May 28, 2020
Sammy07:

Comrade metaphysical is different from Amb. Sammy07 cheesy

She will come back and call me Legendhero. grin

We got their head confused and scattered.
Re: Nigerians Must Rise Up For Adeshina by Sammy07: 8:23pm On May 28, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Lol grin. grin
Re: Nigerians Must Rise Up For Adeshina by LegendHero(m): 8:33pm On May 28, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Lol. Seems it’s now the trinity.

3 in one. Metaphysical-LegendHero-Sammy07

Okunrin meta in one body!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Rise Up For Adeshina by swtdrms(m): 8:46pm On May 28, 2020
proeast:

Another BULSHIT!! You afonjas are already tribalizing it and playing victim by opening this thread.

Let him go and clear his name abeg.

Not every tribe is hate filled, angry, and pained as you're all the time. It was never turned to tribal issue but then you're trying to do just that now.

Ofcourse, we all support that he should go and clear his name. If you had quality education, you'll see in my post that's what i said. So also all accused individuals should always go forward and clear their names and shouldn't play the tribal card to get sympathy.
Re: Nigerians Must Rise Up For Adeshina by MetaPhysical: 8:51pm On May 28, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol. Seems it’s now the trinity.

3 in one. Metaphysical-LegendHero-Sammy07

Okunrin meta in one body!

Im telling you bro. The thing tire me. grin

Im hidden behind an email server. The link is broke. Im going to email you direct later.
Re: Nigerians Must Rise Up For Adeshina by LegendHero(m): 8:53pm On May 28, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Im telling you bro. The thing tire me. grin

Im hidden behind an email server. The link is broke. Im going to email you direct later.

Alright got you bro.
Re: Nigerians Must Rise Up For Adeshina by allthingsgood: 10:24pm On May 28, 2020
proeast:

You cooked up all these conspiracy theories just to make us fight for someone who may actually be guilty as accused!? So, we Igbos are not wired like that. If Adeshina is clean, he will be set free but if he is a crook as they are accusing him already, then nothing will save him.

U are not the mouthpiece of ndigbo, so pls take several seats!
Re: Nigerians Must Rise Up For Adeshina by allthingsgood: 10:25pm On May 28, 2020
proeast:

Nonsense!
Let him go and clear his name. Why is he afraid? If his hands are clean then let him step aside immediately so that he can be probed accordingly.

You guys think you're smart abi? If he were to be Igbo, you would have been mocking him like you all did when the owner of Peace Airline was accused. This was despite the fact that Allen Onyema was a nice man and a philanthropist that evacuated Nigerians when they were being killed in SA. Did you ever call on Nigerians to fight for him? But because it is a fellow afonja man, you now want everyone to fight for him.

RUBBISH!!!

What has tribe got to do with this Can't u see how small minded u are thinking
Re: Nigerians Must Rise Up For Adeshina by Mightyhaiz: 10:36pm On May 28, 2020
allthingsgood:

Even though the igboman isn't wired to 'pull him down'.. But don't you think some responses here are reactions to the way yorubas online behaved when a kindhearted Onyema was having it rough months ago? This was a man that came to the rescue of fellow Nigerians even when the fg abandoned them to xenophobia..

I didn't hear u sound like this when he was crucified on the media by Yoruba online miscreants

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Rise Up For Adeshina by SIRTee15: 10:45pm On May 28, 2020
Cyberterror:
What do you think is the US angle here? Adesina is not over ambitious.

They complained he's giving too much loans to African countries, thereby impoverishing them with debt....
Thats their main concern....
Re: Nigerians Must Rise Up For Adeshina by proeast(m): 10:46pm On May 28, 2020
allthingsgood:

Everything! You guys are so hypocritical and it's quite annoying. Call OPC, APC, NURTW, Amotekun and even agberos to join you in fighting for your accused tribesman. We Igbos naturally believe in justice and unlike you guys that will fight for your people even when they are accused of commiting crimes.

Abeg carry your wahala go.
Re: Nigerians Must Rise Up For Adeshina by proeast(m): 10:56pm On May 28, 2020
swtdrms:

Not every tribe is hate filled, angry, and pained as you're all the time. It was never turned to tribal issue but then you're trying to do just that now.

Ofcourse, we all support that he should go and clear his name. If you had quality education, you'll see in my post that's what i said. So also all accused individuals should always go forward and clear their names and shouldn't play the tribal card to get sympathy.

You really must be a beneficiary of awo's substandard free education. If at all you had qualitative education, you wouldn't be contradicting yourself.

Nobody is hating here except you and your kinsmen. All I'm saying is that the dude should go and defend himself accordingly. If his hands are clean, he will go free but if he is as guilty as charged, then he should accept his punishment in good faith.

Opening threads and asking people to fight for him is a primitive way of reasoning.
Re: Nigerians Must Rise Up For Adeshina by allthingsgood: 6:31am On May 29, 2020
proeast:

Everything! You guys are so hypocritical and it's quite annoying. Call OPC, APC, NURTW, Amotekun and even agberos to join you in fighting for your accused tribesman. We Igbos naturally believe in justice and unlike you guys that will fight for your people even when they are accused of commiting crimes.

Abeg carry your wahala go.

This is the problem with some igbos. Small minds that can't think beyond their noses. You are always the first to start tribal wars, but also first to cry victim.

Adeshina will get over this. It's not like you guys are even useful sef. Mtscheew
Re: Nigerians Must Rise Up For Adeshina by allthingsgood: 6:33am On May 29, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Even though the igboman isn't wired to 'pull him down'.. But don't you think some responses here are reactions to the way yorubas online behaved when a kindhearted Onyema was having it rough months ago? This was a man that came to the rescue of fellow Nigerians even when the fg abandoned them to xenophobia..

I didn't hear u sound like this when he was crucified on the media by Yoruba online miscreants

This is not a tribal wars, I know u are smart enough to realise that.

The way u igbos think is your biggest problem. You fight every tribe then cry that they are victimizing u. Anyway, adeshina will still get over this, with or without u
Re: Nigerians Must Rise Up For Adeshina by Tranquillity360: 6:47am On May 29, 2020
allthingsgood:

This is not a tribal wars, I know u are smart enough to realise that.

The way u igbos think is your biggest problem. You fight every tribe then cry that they are victimizing u. Anyway, adeshina will still get over this, with or without u
But the guy is right.
Re: Nigerians Must Rise Up For Adeshina by swtdrms(m): 9:12am On May 29, 2020
proeast:

You really must be a beneficiary of awo's substandard free education. If at all you had qualitative education, you wouldn't be contradicting yourself.

Nobody is hating here except you and your kinsmen. All I'm saying is that the dude should go and defend himself accordingly. If his hands are clean, he will go free but if he is as guilty as charged, then he should accept his punishment in good faith.

Opening threads and asking people to fight for him is a primitive way of reasoning.

It's a pity your hatred is gradually pushing you towards the path of insanity.

Read my post right from the beginning and tell me in clear terms what you're criticizing in what I've said.

I want you to know very clearly that you have low class education the reason for your lack of comprehension and intelligent analysis

Go back to school, when you are done schooling come back to face me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LAYCON Should Be Made To Pay Taxes On His Recent Winning / Ensure Ondo Election Reflects People's Will, US Tells INEC, Security Agencies / How Oyetola Govt Sponsored Asiri Eniba To Attack Us – Osun Endsars Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.