Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,740 members, 7,955,825 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands (44534 Views)

Npdc/nosl Oil & Gas Exploration Will Create 5,500 Jobs For Akwa Ibom Youths / Buhari Approves Re-Appointment Of NIMC Boss For Second Term / Imo Guber Aspirant, Collins Osuagwu Vows To Create 5 Million Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by GeneralPula: 2:16pm On May 28, 2020
Good one.
Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by bloomstar: 2:16pm On May 28, 2020
A
Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by IGBOSON1: 2:16pm On May 28, 2020
Igbochief001:
Let every police main serve in their state ...the federal government can still control the police but let people police themselves

What doses Musa that grew up in Kano know about policing Lagos ...u must have spent at least 10 years in the state u are to serve as a police officer

This simple act would improve the efficiency of the police

But because they have put their brothers at the disadvantage of other states they won't agree

Your post is common-sense, but we all know Nigeria doesn’t do common-sense!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by Zooposki(f): 2:17pm On May 28, 2020
What of North Central States command? There should be 6 Zonal Commands.
Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by 1Alex: 2:17pm On May 28, 2020
Alright
Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by Fragility6: 2:17pm On May 28, 2020
na wetin he wan use d borrowed money do b diz?E no hard dem do.If dem fit budget 500bn 2 upgrade NTA den dem fit do worse.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by TheSourcerer: 2:17pm On May 28, 2020
I greet una o, wetin una dey spell.?

Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by Sultty(m): 2:18pm On May 28, 2020
Dblaiz:
BuBu is signing many things these days o. Almost like somebody is waking up grin
More clueless than Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by Samakus(m): 2:18pm On May 28, 2020
Chai! Anambra/Enugu/Ebonyi Command to be sited at Ukpo?

So Arthur Eze don carry our agu Abba farmland under dispute go dash Police just for it to answer Ukpo's land. My God cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by Sterope(f): 2:18pm On May 28, 2020
It will be nice to know their family houses grin
Igbochief001:
Let every police main serve in their state ...the federal government can still control the police but let people police themselves

What doses Musa that grew up in Kano know about policing Lagos ...u must have spent at least 10 years in the state u are to serve as a police officer

But because they have put their brothers at the disadvantage of other states they won't agree
Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by PureGoldh(m): 2:19pm On May 28, 2020
Cool
Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by IME1: 2:20pm On May 28, 2020
Dblaiz:
BuBu is signing many things these days o. Almost like somebody is waking up grin

When you watch Aladdin part 1 and remember how Jafaar used his stick to control the sultan you will know wassup cheesy grin cool especially when Aladdin broke the stick and mind control ended! wink tongue

But it still can never make me a supporter of GMB.

I wish him well for I'm a Nigerian
I pray for him as it's a Christian thing to do

But to forget all that has gone down 5 years now is like eating rat poison which is 97% crayfish and 3% poison or cinenide - it will kill you dead.

Note- I've no hate for any human, not GMB not his supporters not the opposition parties either. We are first Nigerians and then collective nation builders
PS: I'm among those experiencing GMB for the second time as Head of State so it's not today the feelings started

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by RapistOnBail: 2:21pm On May 28, 2020
Good news. Nigeria finally restructuring smiley
Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by OVB123: 2:22pm On May 28, 2020
Yet, they will still collect bribe(s) from motorists. shame to must corrupt security agency in d world.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by Salvador1: 2:23pm On May 28, 2020
Officialgarri:
Keep giving Nigerians good news. Wailers will collapse las las
and this one vanished in the borrow borrow thread

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by leicestercamper: 2:24pm On May 28, 2020
Ok good
Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by oglalasioux(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2020
Landmark achievements in a little space of time. As President Buhari has started working I'll support him.

And someone says Abba Kyari didn't impede Buhari's capacity to perform.
Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by Salvador1: 2:25pm On May 28, 2020
DEROX:
grin I just don't know why I love buhari (sai my president)
go to the thread where he dey request for another loan and defend him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by nedekid: 2:28pm On May 28, 2020
DEROX:
How will you know why? Don't worry, not knowing is not unique to you, some folks called zombies also are in same boat with you.
You are doing well grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by Royalfurnitures: 2:29pm On May 28, 2020
Creating new commands when existing ones are not functioning well..what the police really need now is training and retraining of personnel,reorientation,improved welfare packages etc

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by sammysneh(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2020
story for the gods
Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 28, 2020
Too much grammar lipsrsealed
Will all this stop egunje?
Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by micflo28(m): 2:32pm On May 28, 2020
I am a road staff star, to be honest with you, the police and other uniform agencies are underpaid. DPR staff is receiving 3 times what a police man who protects lives is receiving. Its unfair.
Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by hopexter(m): 2:32pm On May 28, 2020
Igbochief001:

Unfortunately, it's a civil service job, you cant put an end to posting of Government employees like police, teachers etc.
Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by olaboy33(m): 2:34pm On May 28, 2020
godkiller:
The police force needs overhauling.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by Keemsleek005(m): 2:35pm On May 28, 2020
360degreess:
You better be careful because hate kill faster than Corona virus.. When you see something good, you should commend it or remain silent..
God bless pmb
God bless Nigeria.

Funny thing comparing Nysc to a dpr worker forgetting Nysc is a scheme and not an employed worker. How can you compare both i dont get it. I dont just get hoe people compare things sometimes. You even try answering somethings
Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by FirstbornWds: 2:36pm On May 28, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Police is cursed.

There is nothing to reorganise about police cos nothing gud will ever come from them.
In as much as police wears black uniform and have pockets on their uniform they will never change

Just scrape police nd giv each citizen especially graduates AK47 to protect themselves and covert NYSC to pure military training just like Isreal is doing

This is total nonsense.
Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by hopexter(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2020
Zooposki:
What of North Central States command? There should be 6 Zonal Commands.

I think it depends on area with high crime rates. Abi terrorists and bandits don dey give your hood headaches cheesy
Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by enomakos(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2020
Nice
Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by Cyberterror: 2:38pm On May 28, 2020
DEROX:
Majority of Nigerians love him. Ignore the wailers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 28, 2020
Officialgarri:
[s]Keep giving Nigerians good news. Wailers will collapse las las[/s]
Sai barbarians have been very quiet of late..
Completely shutting up would mean accepting defeat, so officiagarri just keeps on zombeing, even though it's gotten quite pathetic cheesy
But I do feel sorry for you sai barbarians, some of you really did believe in that man embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose / Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation / Pump Action Rifles Destined For Nigeria Hidden In Sound Systems In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.