Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,363 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Which One Is Better Between Radiography And Physiotherapy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which One Is Better Between Radiography And Physiotherapy (3449 Views)

Please Between Radiography And Optometry Which Should I Go For / Radiography And Physiotherapy Which Is More Lucrative / Please Between Radiography, Nursing And Rehabilitation Which One Pays More Abroa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is Better Between Radiography And Physiotherapy by Alakoyequdus20: 1:40pm On May 28, 2020
how lucrative is radiography and physiotherapy
Re: Which One Is Better Between Radiography And Physiotherapy by Alakoyequdus20: 1:46pm On May 28, 2020
I need your comment

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Better Between Radiography And Physiotherapy by FlordFlorez(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2020
Re: Which One Is Better Between Radiography And Physiotherapy by Yustash001(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2020
from my little knowledge.... I think physiotherapy..
Re: Which One Is Better Between Radiography And Physiotherapy by khingTony(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2020
well, it depends on which you really like, both are related in some ways.

But Medical Radiography to me is better, despite the fact that I think graduates of both earn the same salary working for the Government(the CONHESS stuff), But your chances of getting a well paying job, maybe in private hospitals or other institutions is higher with Medical Radiography

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Better Between Radiography And Physiotherapy by Angelacruz: 3:29pm On May 28, 2020
Radiography
Alakoyequdus20:
I need your comment
Re: Which One Is Better Between Radiography And Physiotherapy by iaamxavier(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2020
Radiography

Radiography are never unemployed and are scares in Nigeria

They tend to have multiple jobs
Re: Which One Is Better Between Radiography And Physiotherapy by Decimus: 5:17pm On May 28, 2020
Alakoyequdus20:
how lucrative is radiography and physiotherapy
Are you only interested in the Lucrative point of view?
Re: Which One Is Better Between Radiography And Physiotherapy by Alakoyequdus20: 5:28pm On May 28, 2020
yes
Re: Which One Is Better Between Radiography And Physiotherapy by Cypha6(m): 4:14am On Jun 02, 2022
Radiography and Physiotherapy Which is more lucrative

Radiography and Physiotherapy are two courses that are recently gaining recognition in Nigeria. Their services are highly needed in the health care sector and for this reason, lots of aspirants are diving into this profession, It's still a fertile ground to start a career.

If you are wondering which is more lucrative between Radiography and Physiotherapy, and don't know which to choose, just keep on reading.

https://www.medicgist.com.ng/2022/06/radiography-and-physiotherapy-which-is.html
Re: Which One Is Better Between Radiography And Physiotherapy by Vanpat(m): 9:18am On Jun 02, 2022
A rad student .. both r lucrative it depends on your passion to exploit any

(1) (Reply)

Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration / Blue Alien Men Invade OAU Campus / Trust Scholarship: Apply For International Scholarships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.