Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. (3805 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State / Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by Ctorch: 2:23pm On May 28, 2020
DANGOTE WRITES OHANEZE OVER INFLUX OF ALMAJIRIS TO SOUTHERN NIGERIA.
By Wale Odunsi
Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote, has refuted claims assertions that his company’s
trucks were being used to transport Almajiris from the Northern part of Nigeria to the
South.
His reaction was contained in a letter dated May 27 and addressed to the President
General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, John Nwodo.
It was released to DAILY POST Wednesday night by Emeka Attama, Nwodo’s media
assistant.
The letter entitled, ‘Allegation of illegal haulage against Dangote Industries Ltd’, was
signed by Anthony Chiejina, Group Chief Communications Officer.
Nwodo and other Southern and Middle Belt leaders recently expressed concern
about the influx of Almajiris to the Southern States.
Dangote Industries denied the “spurious and misleading allegations”, and appealed
to the public to expose those carrying out illegal haulage activities.
Dangote insisted that its trucks are permitted to transport only cement, limestone,
high grade gypsum, sugar, salt, seasoning and branded sacks/bags.
The letter urged Ohanaeze and the general public to report any Dangote truck driver
involved in such with evidence.
The company urged citizens to forward details such as truck type, content, colour,
plate number, location and if possible, photographs.
The company also released phone lines for complaints: 08131768000,
08131771111, 08131770999 and 08131771000

©Daily Post

1 Like

Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by Bembellaa: 2:24pm On May 28, 2020
Almajiri here and there

Almajiri system is gone for good,they are being taken care of by their various state governors with full scholarship to university level.

These Alamajiris are future public officers and business men.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by Cyberterror: 2:27pm On May 28, 2020
Dangote should build something in the South east to show that at least we are part of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by Bembellaa: 2:29pm On May 28, 2020
I still don't know why some state Governors in the south are now using them for propaganda!

Some will go and download pictures and concocted fake stories that Almajiris are being moved to the south I don't know what they intend to gain from these lies and fallacy

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 28, 2020
Alright
Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by TransflectTP(m): 2:46pm On May 28, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by Bembellaa: 2:51pm On May 28, 2020
Cyberterror:
Dangote should build something in the South east to show that at least we are part of this country.
tell me the reason why Dangote in his right senses build something in the east when you people are agitating for division??

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 28, 2020
Bembellaa:
tell me the reason why Dangote in his right senses build something in the east when you people are agitating for division??

Not a fan of secessionist movements, but gone are the days when investments go moribund or seeded out, because of division..

Brexit just happened, but does not mean the factories outside UK belonging to Britains would become Europeans..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by Cyberterror: 2:54pm On May 28, 2020
Bembellaa:
Because we sell his cement more than other parts of this country, only bested by the South West.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by Bembellaa: 3:02pm On May 28, 2020
Esseite:

Not a fan of secessionist movements, but gone are the days when investments go moribund or seeded out, because of division..

Brexit just happened, but does not mean the factories outside UK belonging to Britains would become Europeans..

you're on point... But this is Africa remember

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by Bembellaa: 3:04pm On May 28, 2020
Cyberterror:
Because we sell his cement more than other parts of this country, only bested by the South West.
you're wrong, The north buy his cement more than any other region in Nigeria
Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by Cyberterror: 3:05pm On May 28, 2020
Bembellaa:
you're wrong, The north buy his cement more than any other region in Nigeria
Dangote cement is numero uno in the South East.
Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 28, 2020
Bembellaa:
you're on point... But this is Africa remember

Even in Africa... I think the coys just have to meet the indigenization policy, and board structure for companies.

Dstv Nigeria
MTN Nigeria
Glo Ghana
Dangote Senegal
Dana plast Ghana etc..
Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by Bembellaa: 3:21pm On May 28, 2020
Esseite:

Even in Africa... I think the coys just have to meet the indigenization policy, and board structure for companies.

Dstv Nigeria
MTN Nigeria
Glo Ghana
Dangote Senegal
Dana plast Ghana etc..

Nwanne... Dangote don't have to open anything in the south east atleast for now...

The hatred Igbos have for Northerners is still very strong

1 Like

Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by Sammy07: 3:24pm On May 28, 2020
Bembellaa:
Nwanne... Dangote don't have to open anything in the south east atleast for now...

The hatred Igbos nave for Northerners is still very strong

The 2nd guy cyber is making sarcastic comment.

But, you make use of your head, I must commend you.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by Bembellaa: 3:31pm On May 28, 2020
Sammy07:

The 2nd guy cyber is making sarcastic comment.

But, you make use of your head, I must commend you.
I know how to follow people like that... It's a simple logic

1 Like

Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by Aquasparkle: 3:33pm On May 28, 2020
A good businessman Dangote is. You just have to know when to speak up, Dangote cement is really used in the east. Personally I used it for my house in the east.
Noted CEO.

are financially strong or not?
Would you like to make $1k dollars every month?
Open the link in my signature, register and start earning.

Do 10 easy task per day and watch your dashboard grow.

It’s not beans, I have been earning. No payments to start. It’s the easiest affiliate marketing of all time.

It your choose. I’ll only get $0.5 on your referral. The big money is in the tasks. Free yourself from financial burdens. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by Armaggedon: 3:57pm On May 28, 2020
Bembellaa:

The hatred Igbos have for Northerners is still very strong
have u ever seen any Igbo asking for his investment in the East? Even though we know it disproportionate, we prefer a level playing ground where the likes of ibeto are allowed to compete fairly with fellow businessmen and not a government front like dangote.
As for patronage, even he knows what will happen if Biafra leaves. I will refer you to his reaction to area youth quit notice on Igbo. Every butterfly now think himself a bird.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by Bembellaa: 4:05pm On May 28, 2020
Armaggedon:
have u ever seen any Igbo asking for his investment in the East? Even though we know it disproportionate, we prefer a level playing ground where the likes of ibeto compete fairly not a government and politicians mole.
As for patronage, even he knows what will happen if Biafra leaves. I will refer you to his reaction to area youth quit notice on Igbo. Every butterfly now think himself a bird.
why will a sane person invest in the east, when Easterners are trooping out of the east and are scattered all over the region searching for greener pasture and leaving the east to invest in other regions

How many Igbos are investing in the east?? Where is the land and population??

Stop deceiving yourself bro there's nothing to invest in the east, even Nnamdi kanu knows that!

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by Armaggedon: 4:14pm On May 28, 2020
Bembellaa:
why will a sane person invest in the east, when Easterners are trooping out of the east and are scattered all over the region searching for greener pasture and leaving the east to invest in other regions

How many Igbos are investing in the east?? Where is the land and population??

Stop deceiving yourself bro there's nothing to invest in the east, even Nnamdi kanu knows that!
wishful believes. let me spoil your mood a little be reminding you that Igbo's dominate about 60% of the key bussiness sectors of the economy. we only need to relocate our businesses to Biafra and start from there when the country splits. Have a nice day.
Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by Bembellaa: 4:21pm On May 28, 2020
Armaggedon:
wishful believes let me spoil your mood a little be reminding you that Igbo's dominate about 70% of the key bussiness sectors of the economy. we only need to relocate our businesses to Biafra and start from there when the country splits. Have a nice day.
lol... Let me break your heart

80% of Igbos are traders,15% are civil servants while 5% are farmers

Igbos can't do well in the east

1. Almost every igbo man is a trader in the east... Who will then be the consumer?? Will you buy what you sell??

2. You have no land in the East... Not even fertile land for farming almost every agro produce you consume is coming from the north.

3.Igbos have no natural resources that will drive their economy... igbo land is landlocked.

I just pray for Nigeria to divide... You think south south will go with you?? Hell no!

I just pray for this country to divide even if it's for one month

Make reality hit una small

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by gungab(m): 4:24pm On May 28, 2020
Make Dangote just adopt all of them.

Haba
Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by GODPUNISHALABI: 4:46pm On May 28, 2020
Bembellaa:

80 of Igbos are traders,15 are civil servants while 5% are farmers

1. Almost every igbo man is a trader in the east... Who will then be the consumer?? Will you buy what you sell??

2. You have no land in the East... Not even fertile land for farming almost every agro produce you consume is coming from the north.

3.Igbos have no natural resources that will drive their economy... igbo land is landlocked.

I just pray for Nigeria to divide... You think south south will go with you?? Hell no!

lol covid19 has shown who is more sustainable in the case of division ... just 1 week your people have already starting robbing killing and harvesting human parts and heads in scale that has never been seen before ... eating house rats fighting for spoilt rice and 1 loaf of agege bread
Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by Bembellaa: 4:46pm On May 28, 2020
gungab:
Make Dangote just adopt all of them.

Haba
they're already being taken care of

1 Like

Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by Armaggedon: 4:47pm On May 28, 2020
Bembellaa:

80 of Igbos are traders,15 are civil servants while 5% are farmers

you can say that without crying your pained eyes out.

I only saw the bolded and I say amen to it.
Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by Bembellaa: 4:49pm On May 28, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
lol covid19 has shown who is more sustainable in the case of division
Because your border patrol intercepted Nigeriens that are following agro produce down south?? They only intercept them and snap them for propaganda and still allow them in... The east can't do whitout the food from the north

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by GODPUNISHALABI: 4:59pm On May 28, 2020
Bembellaa:
Because your border patrol intercepted Nigeriens that are following agro produce down south?? They only intercept them and snap them for propaganda and still allow them in... The east can't do whitout the food from the north
lol feed yourself first before you feed an Igbo man grin olodo southwest has the highest children with stunted growth and malnutrition in Africa grin
Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2020
Armaggedon:
wishful believes. let me spoil your mood a little be reminding you that Igbo's dominate about 60% of the key bussiness sectors of the economy. we only need to relocate our businesses to Biafra and start from there when the country splits. Have a nice day.
You typed 70% before sad
They've started dishing out thrash from their ipob bureau of statistics

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by Bembellaa: 5:42pm On May 28, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
lol feed yourself first before you feed an Igbo man grin olodo southwest has the highest children with stunted growth and malnutrition in Africa grin
South west is in every aspect better than the south east... Thousands of your brothers are trooping down west for survival... Selling Gala on traffic

1 Like

Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by GODPUNISHALABI: 5:46pm On May 28, 2020
Bembellaa:
South east is in every aspect better than the south east... Thousands of your brothers are trooping down west for survival... Selling Gala on traffic
still better than mining skulls for ritual ...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. by Bembellaa: 5:52pm On May 28, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
still better than mining skulls for ritual ...
continue deceiving yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accountant-general Idris Set To Wed 16yrs Old Girl As 4th Wife On Friday / 2023 Elections Will Be A Repeat Of The 1979 Elections / 2023: Enugu Workers Back Gov. Ugwuanyi On Choice Of Mbah, Ossai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.