Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

- How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church (619 Views)

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by Modo9(f): 2:26pm On May 28, 2020
On Air Personality Tolu Oniru populary known as Toolz shared a tweet this morning about one of her staff asking her to transfer her salary to her church.

Toolz said tgat though the staff is free to do whatever she wants that it made her feel a kind of way.

“One of my staff just asked that I transfer her entire salary to her church. She’s free to do what she wants to of course, but it does make me feel some type of way.”
Toolz wrote.

https://gistnaija.ng/2020/05/28/one-of-my-staff-just-asked-that-i-transfer-her-entire-salary-to-her-church-oap-toolz/

Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by hakeem4(m): 2:29pm On May 28, 2020
This is good, at least she is helping the pastor to contribute money to either buy the private jet or complete his house. This is extremely hilarious, she took her religion too seriously. imagine her god said he needs only 10% monthly. But she is interested in donating her entire salary. I hope she has another source of livelihood tho. She should not come and become a burden to her family or friends.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 28, 2020
hmm I wonder what her pastor must have preached to her.We need to apply our sense most times, the pastor may be far richer than her sef
Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by alexsoftwork(m): 2:34pm On May 28, 2020
His/her finance, his/ her business.
Some people are certified shee**
Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by Amotolongbo(f): 2:48pm On May 28, 2020
It will be so unethical for Toolz to transfer the salary to the church and it is risky without a document duly signed by the employee.

If the employee wants the salary to be really transferred to her church, let her/her get the salary first transferred into his/her account, she/he can then transfer it to wherever she/he likes, churche, mosque or shrine.

What if the person comes back later to Toolz, telling her touching stories?
Tools had better not involved herself in a third party dealings!
Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by Macphenson: 2:53pm On May 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by Orubebe01: 2:59pm On May 28, 2020
Lai Mohamed

why is ßhe posting such, she worked for the money and is free to spend it anyway he or she feels like.

1 Like

Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by dulux07(m): 3:00pm On May 28, 2020
She should mind her business lipsrsealed
There could be 1001 reasons she requested for such.
Since she didn't find out she should lipsrsealed
Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by dulux07(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2020
hakeem4:
[b]This is good, at least she is helping the pastor to contribute money to either buy the private jet or complete his house.[/b]This is extremely hilarious, she took her religion too seriously. imagine her god said he needs only 10% monthly. But she is interested in donating her entire salary. I hope she has another source of livelihood tho. She should not come and become a burden to her family or friends.
You don't know why she did it, so stop making assumptions.
Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 28, 2020
Why does it make you feel in a way? Is it because it was to the church? Her money her choice. At least it wasn't someone else' s money she used. I mean... People should be entitled to how they spend their money without making them look stupid cos at that time its what they really wanted to do. Some chose to give theirs to side chicks. I mean, some month ago, a minister/ gov was said to have transferred money meant for covid 19 support into a woman's account. Where was toolz and how did that not make you feel?

Let's leave the church and those who believe in it alone.

1 Like

Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by Amotolongbo(f): 3:11pm On May 28, 2020
Orubebe01:
Lai Mohamed

why is ßhe posting such, she worked for the money and is free to spend it anyway he or she feels like.
She worked for the money and had to collect the money by herself. She can then do whatever she likes with the money, Na she sabi.

It is wrong for the employee to bring in a third party for the salary. It is risky on the employers side
Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by hakeem4(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2020
dulux07:

You don't know why she did it, so stop making assumptions.
To be honest, you and I know there is no justifiable reason to donate all your salary. Except if she is owing the pastor

1 Like

Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by CAPSLOCKED: 3:21pm On May 28, 2020
LORDREED HOW ABOUT THAT MINISTRY YOU TALKED ABOUT?
I THINK THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME TO START ONE AND CASHOUT.. BEFORE THESE USELESS ATHEISTS COMPLETELY RUIN BUSINESS FOR US BEFORE THE END OF THIS DECADE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by Righteousness89(m): 3:26pm On May 28, 2020
Wise girl!

I Perceive it's her First Fruit and She is Giving it all out For GOD'S Work!

As long as it's her deal with GOD, it's Great!

The Things of GOD is Foolishness to the Carnal Mind..

Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by dulux07(m): 3:27pm On May 28, 2020
hakeem4:
To be honest, you and I know there is no justifiable reason to donate all your salary. Except if she is owing the pastor
Like you said what if she is owing
What if it is for charity
What if the church needs funds due to the covid 19 relief material it gave out.............
Though there are loads of gullible xtians and deceitful pastors but like any club, association even cult, funds are needed to keep it running and it would be donated by its members.
Besides it is obvious it is the first time she requested for such.
Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by LordReed(m): 3:31pm On May 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
LORDREED HOW ABOUT THAT MINISTRY YOU TALKED ABOUT?
I THINK THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME TO START ONE AND CASHOUT.. BEFORE THESE USELESS ATHEISTS COMPLETELY RUIN BUSINESS FOR US BEFORE THE END OF THIS DECADE.

LoL! Bro, I will be seriously considering it. Me sef wan fly private jet.
Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by CAPSLOCKED: 3:45pm On May 28, 2020
LordReed:

LoL! Bro, I will be seriously considering it. Me sef wan fly private jet.

BISHOP PAUL, I AND SENIOR PASTOR HAHN WERE DISCUSSING THE OTHER DAY WHAT WE CAN ACHIEVE FROM THIS MINISTRY WITH ALL THE OFFERINGS, TITHES, FIRST FRUITS, SEED SOWING, AND SPECIAL COLLECTIONS.

DURING MY TIME AS A CATHOLIC MOST PARISHES COLLECTED OFFERINGS UP TO 4 TIMES - FIRST COLLECTION, SECOND COLLECTION, THIRD COLLECTION, AND SPECIAL COLLECTION ALL UNDER 1 HOUR, AND THERE ARE USUALLY 3 OR 4 OF THESE SERVICES EVERY SUNDAY SO YOU SEE, BIG MONEY.

WHAT ABOUT THANKSGIVING AND FREE DONATIONS? I GREW UP UNDER THE CANOPY OF A VERY REVEREND DR. FATHER IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND WE NEVER LACKED BAGS OF RICE, YAMS, NOODLES, GOATS, CHICKEN, EGGS, FOOTBALL, MILK, TOILET PAPER, CASH... HE GOT FREE CAR GIFTS SOMETIMES. cheesy

I WILL GO BY THE NAME OF PROPHET OMOWOMO SULEIMAN, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS INFORMED ME OF THE DEVILS PLAN OF USING THESE INFIDELS AND BLOODY ATHEISTS LIKE MJBOLT TO DESTROY BUSINESS FOR US. WE MUST ACT FAST NOW... AND BEGIN TO WIN SOULS FOR GOD, AND CASH FOR OURSELVES.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by TheSourcerer: 4:07pm On May 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wise girl!

I Perceive it's her First Fruit and She is Giving it all out For GOD'S Work!

As long as it's her deal with GOD, it's Great!

The Things of GOD is Foolishness to the Carnal Mind..

if it's foolishness it's foolishness , carnal or not , if God tells you to eat poo and be saved would you?
What am I saying if you are a Christian of course you gladly would, isn't this foolishness ? Or is there separate spiritual foolishness?
Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by Dantedasz(m): 4:16pm On May 28, 2020
Rozz:
hmm I wonder what her pastor must have preached to her.We need to apply our sense most times, the pastor may be far richer than her sef

Most are brainwashed and indoctrinated to feel guilty and dirty sinners. When they donate money to religion it kind of frees them from the guilt trip.
Unfortunately there is no guilt trip in reality. She is only contributing to her pastor living a rock star life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by Righteousness89(m): 4:20pm On May 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
if it's foolishness it's foolishness , carnal or not , if God tells you to eat poo and be saved would you?
What am I saying if you are a Christian of course you gladly would, isn't this foolishness ? Or is there separate spiritual foolishness?

Whatever GOD or His Word SAYS to me I will Follow it Mumuishly and Foolishly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by TheSourcerer: 4:23pm On May 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

Whatever GOD or Gis Word SAYS to me I will Follow it Mumuishly and Foolishly!
I know mate , we spoke b4 smiley

1 Like

Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by TheSourcerer: 4:25pm On May 28, 2020
Dantedasz:

Most are brainwashed and indoctrinated to feel guilty and dirty sinners. When they donate money to religion it kind of frees them from the guilt trip.
Unfortunately there is no guilt trip in reality. She is only contributing to her pastor living a rock star life.
I posted about pastors/men of God , who convinced about 900 people to commit Sucide , imagine how Manipulative religion can be.
Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by Dantedasz(m): 4:33pm On May 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I posted about pastors/men of God , who convinced about 900 people to commit Sucide , imagine how Manipulative religion can be.

Many of these pastors don't believe in what they
preach. It is just a means to an end-money and more money!
The Guyana tragedy is an example of what indoctrinatuon and guilt tripping can cause.
Many Christian's nowadays say it cannot happen to them but all the traits of pastor Jim Jones are in most of the general overseers of the churches they attend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by LordReed(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BISHOP PAUL, I AND SENIOR PASTOR HAHN WERE DISCUSSING THE OTHER DAY WHAT WE CAN ACHIEVE FROM THIS MINISTRY WITH ALL THE OFFERINGS, TITHES, FIRST FRUITS, SEED SOWING, AND SPECIAL COLLECTIONS.

DURING MY TIME AS A CATHOLIC MOST PARISHES COLLECTED OFFERINGS UP TO 4 TIMES - FIRST COLLECTION, SECOND COLLECTION, THIRD COLLECTION, AND SPECIAL COLLECTION ALL UNDER 1 HOUR, AND THERE ARE USUALLY 3 OR 4 OF THESE SERVICES EVERY SUNDAY SO YOU SEE, BIG MONEY.

WHAT ABOUT THANKSGIVING AND FREE DONATIONS? I GREW UP UNDER THE CANOPY OF A VERY REVEREND DR. FATHER IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND WE NEVER LACKED BAGS OF RICE, YAMS, NOODLES, GOATS, CHICKEN, EGGS, FOOTBALL, MILK, TOILET PAPER, CASH... HE GOT FREE CAR GIFTS SOMETIMES. cheesy

I WILL GO BY THE NAME OF PROPHET OMOWOMO SULEIMAN, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS INFORMED ME OF THE DEVILS PLAN OF USING THESE INFIDELS AND BLOODY ATHEISTS LIKE MJBOLT TO DESTROY BUSINESS FOR US. WE MUST ACT FAST NOW... AND BEGIN TO WIN SOULS FOR GOD, AND CASH FOR OURSELVES.

First I will start forming humble as Bro Max Reed, telling my sheep titles don't matter so that they'll be the ones urging me to be Pastor Max Reed. Then after we expand to 2 or 3 branches I will then become Bishop Max Reed. I will then have satellite TV programs and crusades where I will tell people the Lord needs them to donate $1000 for the ministry of converting atheists like I once was.

Man the thing go sweet die. Free untaxed money. People think its miracles that determine how big a church will be, bros its the gift of garb. Tell people all manner of sweet things and you'll hit the big time. Look at the late Bishop Myles Munroe, guy didn't preach miracles yet he blow like bloblo. LoL.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by Righteousness89(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I know mate , we spoke b4 smiley

Okay
Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by TheSourcerer: 4:49pm On May 28, 2020
LordReed:

First I will start forming humble as Bro Max Reed, telling my sheep titles don't matter so that they'll be the ones urging me to be Pastor Max Reed. Then after we expand to 2 or 3 branches I will then become Bishop Max Reed. I will then have satellite TV programs and crusades where I will tell people the Lord needs them to donate $1000 for the ministry of converting atheists like I once was.

Man the thing go sweet die. Free untaxed money. People think its miracles that determine how big a church will be, bros its the gift of garb. Tell people all manner of sweet things and you'll hit the big time. Look at the late Bishop Myles Munroe, guy didn't preach miracles yet he blow like bloblo. LoL.
Bros God called me last night and said we are going to raise a church in his name , Hallelujah somebody
Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by CAPSLOCKED: 4:56pm On May 28, 2020
LordReed:

JOKES APART..
CHURCH IS COOL BUSINESS MY MAN AND I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST CON-MEN. MY PROBLEM IS WITH THE PROFESSORS, DOCTORS, ENGINEERS, LAWYERS, AND EVERY GRADUATE ALLOWING ILLITERATE MEN LIKE LAZARUS MOUKA AND TB JOSHUA DECEIVE, CONTROL, AND DUPE THEM.

1 Like

Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by LordReed(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Bros God called me last night and said we are going to raise a church in his name , Hallelujah somebody

Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by Kobojunkie: 1:45am On May 29, 2020
I would not accept such an instruction. That money has to be sent to the employee, who can then in turn send it to hell if he/she chooses. undecided undecided
Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by virginboy1(m): 5:34pm On May 31, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Any Whatsaap group for atheist, freethinkers, Agnostics etc.

I am so eager to join one.
Re: - How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church by LordReed(m): 5:53pm On May 31, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

JOKES APART..
CHURCH IS COOL BUSINESS MY MAN AND I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST CON-MEN. MY PROBLEM IS WITH THE PROFESSORS, DOCTORS, ENGINEERS, LAWYERS, AND EVERY GRADUATE ALLOWING ILLITERATE MEN LIKE LAZARUS MOUKA AND TB JOSHUA DECEIVE, CONTROL, AND DUPE THEM.

The fact is religious persuasion bypasses education. Just like one suspends disbelief when watching a movie in other to enjoy it, religion is an ingrained suspension of disbelief. It's like permanently living in a dream state even when awake, to such a person "anything can happen" even talking snakes and donkeys.

(1) (Reply)

Preparing Children For A Glorious Future. / Why Allow Geoworldedu To Blaspheme Continuously / My Journey From a Bible Believer To A Jesus Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.