Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Conquering The World With Your Mind Power - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Conquering The World With Your Mind Power (457 Views)

Trending In Kenya: Kenyan Poet Blows The World With His Amazing Piece Of Art. / Conquering Love - Short Story / A Thriller Story That Will Blow Your Mind Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conquering The World With Your Mind Power by Bigbako(m): 2:37pm On May 28, 2020
The mind is a powerful tool which can make heaven or hell out of an individual existence. This psychological place, as ignorantly abused by humans, holds the key to living a life of fulfillment. Harboring negative thoughts in it, one way or the other affects the outcome of our daily activities. If you see yourself as a failure, the possibility is high that you’ll turn out to be one. Same applies when you see yourself as a success; you might turn out to be the biggest thing that ever happened to the universe. By thought Man either blesses or curses himself.
Vagaries of life, no doubt, are the greatest injector of negative thoughts in our minds but it’s completely normal and most of us would have experienced them at some point in time in our lives. If properly used, negative thoughts could help us prepare for the worse while hoping for the best. But in the hands of an emotional volatile person, it is like a potent volcano ready to destroy everything worked for with its eruption of fear, anxiety, anger, and other kind of feelings that drain the positivity in our lives.
While it is only normal our mind strolls down the stair of negativity, it is important to note that what you say to yourself conquers all. As written in the Book of Proverb 4:23 of the Christian Bible, it is said that; “Be careful how you think, your life is patterned according to your thoughts”.

POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING

Ever wonder what is the drive of some of the World’s most successful people? Search no further, it is Positive thinking!
Arnold Schwarzenegger, when asked how he went from being an immigrant who knows very little English to being famous athlete, movie star and politician? He replied; “When I was young I visualized myself being and having what it was I wanted.”
Now that brings us to the big question, what is Positive Thinking?
Positive thinking is a state of mind that envisions and expects favorable results. Positive thinking means positive attitude. It is a mental attitude that sees the good and the accomplishments in your life, rather than the negative and the failures. It is a psychological programming that focuses on the bright side of life. It is a mindset that uses the words, “I can”, and “it is possible.
Positive thinkers are good users of introspection in identifying their flaws. After identification, they don’t relent to their weakness; they face their fears like a wounded lion and create a better version of themselves. Positive thinkers are the champs of the world, the Wiz kids, Barrack Obama, Serena Williams, and every other great personality that held the universe spellbound with their unique talents.
The good news about human nature is that, we are subject to change. Like a Computer programmer, we can reprogramme deficiencies in our lives into efficacies. If you are scared of speaking in public, the only solution is to grab the bull by the horn and start speaking. Your writing skill is poor?, I have good news for you, the only solution to being a punchy & catchy Writer like Achebe is to put that pen on a paper now. The difference between the dreamer and the realist is “Who actually wrote”.
However, it is important to note that no one ever became successful by being an unrealistic optimist; who says “he can” and “he will” while he lazes around all day. Those who achieved greatness are those who demanded for it with their mindset, & hardwork. Below are some useful tips in building a positive mindset:

• Use Positive Affirmations
• Always Accept Reality
• Practice Visualization
• Work towards your Dreams

It is advised you take on your fears now or you freeze to death like the caveman who died because he was afraid to start a fire. The first step in facing your fears and achieving greatness is to master the art and science of “Positive thinking”. It is the key to living a life of fulfillment. Stay Positive and watch the Universe rotate in your favour!

Re: Conquering The World With Your Mind Power by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
Toulene10 pls the combination sir
Re: Conquering The World With Your Mind Power by Toulene10(m): 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
Edonred:
Toulene10 pls the combination sir
3TC/TDF 300/300 OR TDF/FTC 300/200. One tab daily for a month. Do not use same combination if there's another exposure in the future. Only use if you fail to see a Dr.

2 Likes

Re: Conquering The World With Your Mind Power by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
Toulene10:
3TC/TDF 300/300 OR TDF/FTC 300/200. One tab daily for a month. Do not use same combination if there's another exposure in the future. Only use if you fail to see a Dr.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

My Mother's Death, My Wife's Slap / She Betrayed Me Despite All I Did For Her By James Nonso / Being A Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.