Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Listen To Satan's Story - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Listen To Satan's Story (298 Views)

Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" / My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen To Satan's Story by Nggs121: 3:48pm On May 28, 2020
In any argument it is always advised to listen to both parts of the story.

Our lord Satan(blessed be his Holy name) has revealed his part of the story to me, his faithful servant. Join me as I tell the story from Satan's perspective...

1 Like

Re: Listen To Satan's Story by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On May 28, 2020
In the old testament book of Job, Satan was revealed along with the Sons of God. In the book of Zechariah, we have an example where even an Angel did not rebuke Satan directly.

Zechariah 3 vs 1-4(ERV)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 The angel showed me Joshua the high priest, standing in front of the angel of the Lord and Satan was standing by Joshua’s right side. Satan was there to accuse Joshua of doing wrong.
2 Then the angel of the Lord said, “The Lord says that you are wrong, and he will continue to correct you! The Lord has chosen Jerusalem to be his special city. He saved that city—it was like a burning stick pulled from the fire.”

3 Joshua was wearing a dirty robe as he stood in front of the angel.
4 Then the angel said to the other angels standing near him, “Take those dirty clothes off Joshua.” Then the angel spoke to Joshua. He said, “Now, I have taken away your guilt, and I am giving you a new change of clothes.”
In his letter to the churches, Jude warned Christians from disrespecting heavenly beings such as Satan reminding them that even the angels would not directly rebuke Satan.

Jude 1 vs 9(KJV)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
Re: Listen To Satan's Story by Nggs121: 4:00pm On May 28, 2020
There was once a square circle, And He who lived in it was known as Yahweh. He was a wild spirit that was powerful, and had the gift of creation.
He had a brother known as Lucifer, and together they lived in death. A second passed, and they created the angels known as serotuol.

They went on to create the universe as we know it, and it was pleasing in their eyes
Re: Listen To Satan's Story by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On May 28, 2020
Nggs121:
There was once a square circle, And He who lived in it was known as Yahweh. He was a wild spirit that was powerful, and had the gift of creation.
He had a brother known as Lucifer, and together they lived in death. A second passed, and they created the angels known as serotuol.

They went on to create the universe as we know it, and it was pleasing in their eyes
That is where you killed it for me.
Lucifer was a character conjured up about 400 years ago when an ambitious King James hired some of his own to translate the Bible from latin to English. I blame it on a mistranslation but I think the king just had a wild imagination, after all he wrote the book Demonologie not long before he started on his project to translate the bible.
Re: Listen To Satan's Story by Nggs121: 4:07pm On May 28, 2020
Yahweh had a son at the beginning of creation. His name was hevuioos. He was arrogant, an expression of the deepseated feelings of accomplishment in Yahweh's psyche, indeed he was Yahweh, in another form.

Hevuisoos created a race of angels without a mind of their own.
They were slaves, to him and by extension Yahweh for be was just a part of Yahweh.
Re: Listen To Satan's Story by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On May 28, 2020
Nggs121:
Yahweh had a son at the beginning of creation. His name was hevuioos. He was arrogant, an expression of the deepseated feelings of accomplishment in Yahweh's psyche, indeed he was Yahweh, in another form.

Hevuisoos created a race of angels without a mind of their own.
They were slaves, to him and by extension Yahweh for be was just a part of Yahweh.
You mean Hevioso ?
Re: Listen To Satan's Story by Nggs121: 4:26pm On May 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You mean Hevioso ?

Yes....

1 Like

Re: Listen To Satan's Story by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On May 28, 2020
So you are supposedly telling a story about Satan only his name is Lucifer(a name of latin origin for a fictitious character just about 400 years ago), a brother -- Yahweh(Hebrew name), and now a son for his brother, Hevioso(an african deity), and you want us to buy this? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Listen To Satan's Story by Nggs121: 4:32pm On May 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So you are supposedly telling a story about Satan only his name is Lucifer(a name of latin origin for a fictitious character just about 400 years ago), a brother -- Yahweh(Hebrew name), and now a son for his brother, Hevioso(an african deity), and you want us to buy this? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Im not asking anyone anything....

1 Like

Re: Listen To Satan's Story by Nggs121: 4:35pm On May 28, 2020
Yahweh was a proud spirit, but be was respected by all the angels.
His son wanted more... To be feared and served by everything and everyone.
The angels created by hevuisoos were easily controlled to be worshipped...

1 Like

Re: Listen To Satan's Story by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On May 28, 2020
Nggs121:
Im not asking anyone anything....
Then why are you broadcasting this your story? You just here to SHOVE a story at people, expecting them to accept it without question? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Listen To Satan's Story by Nggs121: 4:42pm On May 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Then why are you broadcasting this your story? You just here to SHOVE a story at people, expecting them to accept it without question? undecided undecided undecided

I'm just telling the story of my lord Satan(blessed be his Holy name)

1 Like

Re: Listen To Satan's Story by Kobojunkie: 4:43pm On May 28, 2020
Nggs121:
I'm just telling the story of my lord Satan(blessed be his Holy name)
No you are not. You are making up a story about him that is already full of holes from the very first couple of statements out of you.
Re: Listen To Satan's Story by Nggs121: 4:44pm On May 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
No you are not. You are making up a story about him that is already full of holes from the very first statement out of you.
And my lord Satan said ' blessed is him who belives'
Get thee behind me Jesus

1 Like

Re: Listen To Satan's Story by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On May 28, 2020
Nggs121:
And my lord Satan said ' blessed is him who belives' Get thee behind me Jesus
Now I have got you. You don't even believe in Satan, do you? grin
Re: Listen To Satan's Story by Nggs121: 4:51pm On May 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Now I have got you. You don't even believe in Satan, do you? grin
May Satan forgive you blood

1 Like

Re: Listen To Satan's Story by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On May 28, 2020
Nggs121:
May Satan forgive you blood
Why would he forgive me anything, even blood? I am not the one who claims to serve him, you are!
Re: Listen To Satan's Story by Missyajoke(f): 10:11pm On May 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
In the old testament book of Job, Satan was revealed along with the Sons of God. In the book of Zechariah, we have an example where even an Angel did not rebuke Satan directly.

In his letter to the churches, Jude warned Christians from disrespecting heavenly beings such as Satan reminding them that even the angels would not directly rebuke Satan.

Nice
Re: Listen To Satan's Story by Aiyamrex(m): 4:04am On May 29, 2020
some kind of broken pieces of mismarged tales, said to pass hell to the veins of the lost fools?
don't you know satan your father is a good tales man?
man, you are the hundredth lost sheep. . . Its not too late for you to come back to the herds now and join the 99, the shepherd is out there in search of you among these hungry wolves of sin that cobwebed your body with illuminated foolishness and free mind of trial and error thinking.
Well thank Satan you are endowed with some tons of stupidity in his kingdom, and your own TALES isn't true to your own self, even they are not meant to be true. . .
PLEASE COME, TOMORROW IS TOO FAR TO WAIT FOR, COME, COME HOME

(1) (Reply)

MERCY; The Attribute Of GOD Almighty That Nullifies Judgement / From Lockdown To Leaping Part 1-- Today's Sermon By Pastor Adeboye / Fulfilment Of The Biblical Prophecy On Babylon (isaiah 13:17-20)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.