Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

‘I Am Not Interested In Being Biafran President When Actualised’ – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Am Not Interested In Being Biafran President When Actualised’ – Nnamdi Kanu (1464 Views)

Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency / The Biafran President. / Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Am Not Interested In Being Biafran President When Actualised’ – Nnamdi Kanu by oyatz(m): 9:00am On May 29, 2020
This man has a fixed mind that anyone who disagrees with him or Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB must be a Yoruba man.

He lives under the illusion that ALL Igbos must love Kanu's agitations for Biafra and that Efik, Ibiobio, Ijaw,Bini, Tiv,Idoma, Nupe or even Hausa-Fulani people on Nairaland can't say anything against Biafra.

AhoadaRivers:

Pretentious ewedu noisemeaker.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Not Interested In Being Biafran President When Actualised’ – Nnamdi Kanu by AhoadaRivers: 9:05am On May 29, 2020
oyatz:
This man has a fixed mind that anyone who disagrees with him or Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB must be a Yoruba man.

He lives under the illusion that ALL Igbos must love Kanu's agitations for Biafra and that Efik, Ibiobio, Ijaw,Bini, Tiv,Idoma, Nupe or even Hausa-Fulani people on Nairaland can't say anything against Biafra.

The greatest utopian illusionists are you daydreamer who scream 'nigeria go better, let's join hands together'. How market after decades of wallowing in your utopia?
Re: ‘I Am Not Interested In Being Biafran President When Actualised’ – Nnamdi Kanu by oyatz(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2020
I am telling you about your fixed mindset.

I am in total support of Biafra.

If I have the power to grant you Biafra, I would have done so since 2017 but no single individual has such powers, even Buhari doesn't have such powers.

AhoadaRivers:

The greatest utopian illusionists are you daydreamer who scream 'nigeria go better, let's join hands together'. How market after decades of wallowing in your utopia?

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Not Interested In Being Biafran President When Actualised’ – Nnamdi Kanu by AhoadaRivers: 9:29am On May 29, 2020
oyatz:
I am telling you about your fixed mindset.

I am in total support of Biafra.

If I have the power to grant you Biafra, I would have done so since 2017 but no single individual has such powers, even Buhari doesn't have such powers.

Cliche!
Re: ‘I Am Not Interested In Being Biafran President When Actualised’ – Nnamdi Kanu by Area4Area: 9:43am On May 29, 2020
Ugwuoke347:

Go and persist in guzzling all the lies you and your likes are fed daily with by
Lie Mohammed and Femi Ade-sinner
Get lost at once you nitwit.
Insult more as most of you IPOB supporters think the more insults you spew, the earlier you get your Biafra.
Don't go get a job and be useful to yourself and parents, continue daydreaming for Biafra on nairaland everyday.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Not Interested In Being Biafran President When Actualised’ – Nnamdi Kanu by Susu888(m): 9:44am On May 29, 2020
Ugwuoke347:

Go and persist in guzzling all the lies you and your likes are fed daily with by
Lie Mohammed and Femi Ade-sinner
Get lost at once you nitwit.

Re: ‘I Am Not Interested In Being Biafran President When Actualised’ – Nnamdi Kanu by Area4Area: 9:45am On May 29, 2020
oyatz:

That's the brainwashing they've been through.
Re: ‘I Am Not Interested In Being Biafran President When Actualised’ – Nnamdi Kanu by Area4Area: 9:47am On May 29, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

You and I know that you can't get Biafra, the earlier it sinks in, the better.
Re: ‘I Am Not Interested In Being Biafran President When Actualised’ – Nnamdi Kanu by AhoadaRivers: 10:14am On May 29, 2020
Area4Area:
You and I know that you can't get Biafra, the earlier it sinks in, the better.
Of course just as yorubas can't be president and have also lost kwara forever with your obas kicked out in the butt by the fulanis. grin
Re: ‘I Am Not Interested In Being Biafran President When Actualised’ – Nnamdi Kanu by Whiteangel1234: 10:19am On May 29, 2020
I'm a realist I will support Biafra only when there is a workable , strategy on the table for now all I see is illusion .

Even war cannot get your Biafra afterall Boko haram have been fighting for over 10 years now and can't get their Islamic republic

If i'm Nnamdi kanu the only strategy that can force Nigeria and the world is an Economic war against the oil field in the Niger Delta and cut production to Zero
Re: ‘I Am Not Interested In Being Biafran President When Actualised’ – Nnamdi Kanu by Blackking98(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
I'm a realist I will support Biafra only when there is a workable , strategy on the table for now all I see is illusion .

Even war cannot get your Biafra afterall Boko haram have been fighting for over 10 years now and can't get their Islamic republic

If i'm Nnamdi kanu the only strategy that can force Nigeria and the world is an Economic war against the oil field in the Niger Delta and cut production to Zero
war where? I hope the war will also be fought in the east, west and north? If no leave us in the Niger Delta in peace
Re: ‘I Am Not Interested In Being Biafran President When Actualised’ – Nnamdi Kanu by Okoroawusa: 12:43pm On May 29, 2020
Akuko
Re: ‘I Am Not Interested In Being Biafran President When Actualised’ – Nnamdi Kanu by Konquest: 4:06pm On May 29, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Of course just as yorubas can't be president and have also lost kwara forever with your obas kicked out in the butt by the fulanis. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Read Report On Late Isa Funtua And How He Operated / This Is Veteran Killer SARS Officer In Ibadan. He Is Popularly Called OC Aremu / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visit Afenifere Acting Leader Chief Ayo Adebanjo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.