Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Letter Of Passionate Appeal To Governor Udom Emmanuel. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter Of Passionate Appeal To Governor Udom Emmanuel. (190 Views)

Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures) / Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter Of Passionate Appeal To Governor Udom Emmanuel. by Niaja4real(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2020
May I use this platform, to most respectfully appeal to Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State to please pay my father death entitlements.
My father died in active service in 2nd September, 2003. After putting in 33 sold years in service as a teacher.
As soon as my father's burial was concluded on 16th day of September, 2003, we started the formal processes for his entitlements to be paid.
We've done everything and that we were asked to do by all relevant authorities and we were issued with the final clearance as a panacea for eventual payment. But surprisingly, since we got the clearance so many years ago, no cheque has ever been issued to us in that regard.
We have waited all this years, but without any hope in sight regarding the payment of my late father's entitlements.
Please all Nigerians of goodwill, should please help us and beg the Governor whom I personally believe to be a man of good heart, to use his good and exalted office to ensure the proper thing is done, by ordering for the immediate payment of that paltry sum of a million naira plus, so that the deceased widow, can collect her husband's money in her life time.
My father died 17 years ago and by September this, it will 18 years and yet his entitlements has not been paid.
Please is this how to treat someone who gave his all to the service of his Country during his life time

(1) (Reply)

Why I Love Governor Udom Emmanuel / Constituents Applaud Senator Obinna Ogba For Effective Representation. / N40bn Scandal : I Didn’t Ask EFCC To Probe Akpabio, Says Omo-agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.