Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road (41459 Views)

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road by molbic(m): 9:58pm On May 28, 2020
if you believe that the black and yellow painting is better than black and white raise your hand

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road by koning: 10:00pm On May 28, 2020
Time to go and fence my land there before 'Umu Nike akpalu the land" Ogbanaecheagu boys eye dey red.
Re: Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road by Hotguy27: 10:13pm On May 28, 2020
WaistPain:
Oh boy see road!!! shocked

Imagine say you dey drive Lamborghini or Ferrari for this kain road grin

No try am ooo. Anything can happen in such roads.
Have you also imagined that any animal can suddenly cross the road from the nearby bush?
Re: Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road by Sagay212: 10:21pm On May 28, 2020
Omo we dey suffer for this country. In 2020 we are celebrating roads. Chai!
Re: Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road by Goke7: 10:32pm On May 28, 2020
Drainage??
Re: Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road by IchbinAB: 11:18pm On May 28, 2020
Abeg, I hope say supreme court governor of Imo state is seeing this.
Well done Gburugburu Enugu state!

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road by Antichristus: 1:04am On May 29, 2020
I give you guys two years. It would be washed away. Enugu State Governor knows how to tap into the religious gullibility of his people, using it to maximal effects.
Re: Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road by pippimp(m): 1:50am On May 29, 2020
ghettokid1:
ENUGU STATE is truly in the Hands of God

I'd rather it be in the hands of science but ok.
Re: Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road by pippimp(m): 1:51am On May 29, 2020
WaistPain:
Oh boy see road!!! shocked

I[b]magine say you dey drive Lamborghini or Ferrari for this kain road[/b] grin

In Nigeria? I'd rather not.
Re: Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road by erickjany: 3:54am On May 29, 2020
Top1gun:

Lol, see road Ugwuanyi is constructing in 2020 n he no de thief dollar but if we post pictures of road Ganduje that was caught with several dollar in his pocket constructed even after pocketing all the dollar in Kano I swear my Igbo brethren will stone Ugwuanyi to death n their eye sha open to realise Ugwuanyi as stolen over 500 times what Ganduje could possible loot.

You are an ingrate human being. I pity your father!
Uwa enwe nmeta!

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road by Chochosky: 6:07am On May 29, 2020
Peroh426:

Noted.....but can you tell me what's with the road?
Have gone to Emene before?
Is it all the road that is in Kano that is of high standard?

Dont mind the mumu pple. It's a rural road linking communities. Ask them hw many rural road is like dat in Kano or of that standard in Kano. Hw many villages in kano are developed to that of ekene. None. No village in the north is of any standard to ekene or nike. No state has the best rural road in nigeria than Anambra state and this governor is following the footprint of peter obi. Sullivan did little in terms of rural nd more in urban. Kano u see or kadunna is urban roads of few. And stil enugu has same view.
U want to tell us all kano villages has flyover wen dey lack rural developments/infrastructure
Re: Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road by Giddyprance(m): 7:10am On May 29, 2020
Top1gun:

So long your like won't in the future be blaming Buhari for the pathetic standard of road your are celebrating. Igbo man tell me is Enugu wretched to the e, tent you can not have quality roads in 2020 yet you claim every Ig O is a billionaire on NL?!

If you can comprehend this BS you just wrote, you deserve an award!
Re: Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road by Sommydisaster(m): 7:23am On May 29, 2020
Enugu mi Road

The best place I enjoyed all my stay in the East

God bless the Eastern Coast more and more
Re: Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road by Shalom043(m): 8:16am On May 29, 2020
Finally. Thanks to Ugwuanyi
Re: Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road by frankIzuchukwu(m): 9:16am On May 29, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Aint you ashamed of posting the picture.
Cant you see its a substandard project.
ashamed of what.
Re: Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road by frankIzuchukwu(m): 9:17am On May 29, 2020
moreU

Re: Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road by wdacharley(m): 11:32am On May 29, 2020
Shutup what had ugwuanyi done special to deserve u licking his ass
erickjany:

You are an ingrate human being. I pity your father!
Uwa enwe nmeta!
Re: Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road by Okoroawusa: 12:26pm On May 29, 2020
Now journey to my in-laws' place will be easier...

Thank you Ugwuanyi
Re: Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road by Chibae4real: 1:23pm On May 29, 2020
I LOVE MBAKA VERY MUCH... HE'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE PRIEST. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS AND GUIDE HIM, AMEN!!!
Re: Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road by mrsirval: 5:18pm On May 29, 2020
Gaddafiyusf:

His is APC pastor. He's above the law �
Lol!
Re: Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road by EmmaOgbu(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2020
visijo:
Side chick carry sugar daddy motor go make hair for sugar daddy wife saloon...Na the matter dem dey settle under rain like this.�

Thank God she received the beating of a life time.
Re: Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road by 3Ceagle(m): 8:18pm On May 29, 2020
Top1gun:

Lol, see road Ugwuanyi is constructing in 2020 n he no de thief dollar but if we post pictures of road Ganduje that was caught with several dollar in his pocket constructed even after pocketing all the dollar in Kano I swear my Igbo brethren will stone Ugwuanyi to death n their eye sha open to realise Ugwuanyi as stolen over 500 times what Ganduje could possible loot.

When comparing governors please also factor in federal allocation and IGR, so that such discuss can be balanced. Not holding fort for any governor but comparison has to be based on same variables.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates / Ben 10 And Other Cartoons Are Demonic For Children / The Professional Names Of Our Lord Jesus Christ The Saviour Of The Whole World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.