Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,593 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Free Training On Content Creation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Training On Content Creation (484 Views)

Removal Of Instagram Likes, Effect On Content Marketing And What You Can Do / 100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. / Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Training On Content Creation by TheEnewerome(f): 6:13pm On May 28, 2020
Knowing how to create amazing content is one of the best things you can do for yourself and business.

Content creation is one aspect that you cannot overlook as a business owner or personal brand. More so, knowing how to create a variety of content puts you on top of your game and ahead of competitors, time after time.

With the kind of content I create, my business has grown tremendously and I have been able to attract bigger deals and clients for my business. I have been able to get featured on blogs, national and international magazines, TV and even gotten foreign clients to work with. All by virtue of my content.

So join me and my friend Precious Osikha (Precious Pen) who runs a successful chain of businesses and a Facebook community of over 10,000 people as we teach you the rudiments of content creation and marketing.

It's a totally FREE training and you don't want to miss this. To join the fast-filling WhatsApp group, click on the link below.
https:///FreeContentCreationClass

See you in class.

Re: Free Training On Content Creation by AIIyIic(f): 10:19pm On May 28, 2020
Link not working
Re: Free Training On Content Creation by gabbysegzy: 10:41pm On May 28, 2020
The link is not responding
Re: Free Training On Content Creation by agbo2345(m): 7:45pm On May 29, 2020
Link not responding

(1) (Reply)

Simple Task With Money / Steps Involved In Clearing Cars @tincan Port ✓= 2020 / How To Earn $100 To $500 Weekly Profit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.