Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,656 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner says nollywood actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner says nollywood actress (530 Views)

Information reaching me says Nollywood Actor Junior Pop is still alive / I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / Tonto Dikeh Says Nollywood Can’t Afford Her Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner says nollywood actress by Eboweeloghosa(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2020
I dont have sex with my partner says popular nollywood actress juliana olayode
By ebowe eloghosa - Friday, May 15, 2020
Thanks for visiting Please subscribe so you wont miss an update.don't have sex with my partner even though I'm not a virgin - Actress Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" speaks on sexual purity (video)

Nollywood actress, Juliana Olayode popularly known as Toyo Baby has reiterated her stance on sexual purity years after she ignited a row of controversy with her "virginity movement".

The actress who shared her view in an Instalive chat recalled losing her virginity to her music teacher. She, however, stated that the action never stopped her from joining the sexual purity movement.

She also disclosed that she is currently in a relationship where she doesn't have sex with her partner. Juliana Olayode insisted that she believes that sex is meant for marriage and not meant to be given away before that.

The actress further stated that she will hold on to her view and will not allow anything to sway her off.
Re: Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner says nollywood actress by doggedfighter(f): 7:15pm On May 28, 2020
Breaking news

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reunion 2020 Day 3 - Tacha & Kimoprah Have It Out! / Save Your Strength: Worldwide Hunger To Depopulate The Poor Is Here! / I'm A Good Wife Material, Bobrisky Advertise Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.