Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

If You Stay Around Oworo Be Careful, Today Is Obasanjo Buried - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Stay Around Oworo Be Careful, Today Is Obasanjo Buried (2831 Views)

Tips To Help You Stay Safe From Getting Killed Or Kidnapped / Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) / Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Stay Around Oworo Be Careful, Today Is Obasanjo Buried by DAVIDOTOKIIBLOG: 6:27pm On May 28, 2020
If You Stay Around Oworo Be Careful, Today Is Obasanjo Buried

Obasanjo to be buried today, if you stay around Miyaki, olojojo, sokoya, odugbemi, oworo road etc.... Please be careful....
https://davidotokiblog..com/2020/05/if-you-stay-around-oworo-be-careful.html

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: If You Stay Around Oworo Be Careful, Today Is Obasanjo Buried by budaatum: 6:51pm On May 28, 2020
Don't you want to kill him first
Re: If You Stay Around Oworo Be Careful, Today Is Obasanjo Buried by zoeA: 7:58pm On May 28, 2020
budaatum:
You think its the Ex-President? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Stay Around Oworo Be Careful, Today Is Obasanjo Buried by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On May 28, 2020
budaatum:
ROFLMAO! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

@OP, who be Obasanjo again?
Re: If You Stay Around Oworo Be Careful, Today Is Obasanjo Buried by SadiqBabaSani: 9:53pm On May 28, 2020
This Ogworo abi oworo tv is been used to promote this cultists bullshit

1 Like

Re: If You Stay Around Oworo Be Careful, Today Is Obasanjo Buried by Karemarealty288(m): 1:39am On May 29, 2020
Unproductive, inconsequential and unambitious Obasanjo.
Re: If You Stay Around Oworo Be Careful, Today Is Obasanjo Buried by falcon01: 7:50am On May 29, 2020
mcheeew, y'all should go f*ck yaselfs!
Re: If You Stay Around Oworo Be Careful, Today Is Obasanjo Buried by Babacele: 10:54am On May 29, 2020
budaatum:
hehehe....I tire oooo for this bloggers. Bros any better eBook for me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Stay Around Oworo Be Careful, Today Is Obasanjo Buried by Mayng01(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2020
Today is obasanjo buried? Ah!!! Jeessuu!

1 Like

Re: If You Stay Around Oworo Be Careful, Today Is Obasanjo Buried by budaatum: 2:52pm On May 29, 2020
Babacele:
hehehe....I tire oooo for this bloggers. Bros any better eBook for me?
Hard to recommend books as I don't know what you read. I'm still trying to respond to kkins25's request for books for his students! (You should start a thread kk!)

I'm currently reading The Jungle by Upton Sinclair. Its about life was in US for immigrants in the 1900s. Gruesome! Like Naija in the 2000s.

Two must reads are George Orwell's 1984, and his A Clergyman's Daughter, if you haven't read them already.

Give me an idea of what you read and I'll look for you.
Re: If You Stay Around Oworo Be Careful, Today Is Obasanjo Buried by Babacele: 8:35am On May 30, 2020
budaatum:

Hard to recommend books as I don't know what you read. I'm still trying to respond to kkins25's request for books for his students! (You should start a thread kk!)

I'm currently reading The Jungle by Upton Sinclair. Its about life was in US for immigrants in the 1900s. Gruesome! Like Naija in the 2000s.

Two must reads are George Orwell's 1984, and his A Clergyman's Daughter, if you haven't read them already.

Give me an idea of what you read and I'll look for you.

Presently I'm reading 1984 too. With my wide sympathies, I m promiscuous when it comes to reading . From Maria Correli, Blavatsky, John Grisham, Archer, Ludlum, Chase, Denis Robins, Glenn Meade, Barbara Taylor, Daniel n Danielle Steele, " Acid Raine " , Thomas Akempis" , all AMORC writings, Achebe, Soyinka, Ancient history, Barrack Obama, Clinton, Bush, El Rufai, TB Joshua, etc I read all. But I would prefer mysticism and kindred topics presently. Isis unveiled is a Revolution .Thanks. I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Stay Around Oworo Be Careful, Today Is Obasanjo Buried by budaatum: 12:57pm On May 31, 2020
Babacele:
Presently I'm reading 1984 too. With my wide sympathies, I m promiscuous when it comes to reading . From Maria Correli, Blavatsky, John Grisham, Archer, Ludlum, Chase, Denis Robins, Glenn Meade, Barbara Taylor, Daniel n Danielle Steele, " Acid Raine " , Thomas Akempis" , all AMORC writings, Achebe, Soyinka, Ancient history, Barrack Obama, Clinton, Bush, El Rufai, TB Joshua, etc I read all. But I would prefer mysticism and kindred topics presently. Isis unveiled is a Revolution .Thanks. I

Book mentioned here should interest you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Drug Leader Fakes His Death With Bloody 'torture' Photos To Avoid Jail / Man R*pes In-law To Death / 12 Years Old Girl Molested! Image...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.