Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

For My Edo State........ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For My Edo State........ (903 Views)

Henceforth, All Respect To My Edo / Bendel Brothers / For My Niger Delta People Especially My Edo, Isoko And Urhobo Brothers / My Edo 2020 Summation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For My Edo State........ by oshorstan(f): 7:36pm On May 28, 2020
I am really disappointed at what is going on. Our people have fail to remember that it was this same Baba that fought against Godfathers in Edo State. Made us to hate Pdp and cajoled us that he will fight everyone of them. Now we are here hailing him. We are busy hailing him for making himself a Godfather that he once fought against. Can't we see that There is problem. We have suddenly become HYPOCRITE. WE ARE GOING BACK TO PHARAOH ERA. Many of them have fought me physically, deprived me of what is mine, for speaking the Truth. THAT MAN IS THE PROBLEM OF EDO STATE. A man that has created tension and factions in the apc. Created 2 factions, created 2 State chairmen(Both Esan) Two Flag bearers (Both Binis).Can't we see he wants to destroy the Party amongst the core Tribes while his people is left to defend his actions and laugh at how we have been made gullible. Indeed we are fools. I do not hate Baba or his protege , but I hate what is going on. I hate the Youths , I hate the System. Everything is messy. We are Hypocrites! Where is our value system? Why are we promoting impunity and lawlessness? Same Ize Iyamu that was insulted and called a kind of names is now the most celebrated. A man that Baba didn't give a single appointment when he helped him win second term under acn is now primed to win Edo.Same man whose Priesthood was thrown to the dust! Can of worms opened!

what Happened to Nebudchanezzar will happen
again in Edo state.

Mene-Mene-Teke-Uphasin

Only God is Powerful, not man. We shall see
Re: For My Edo State........ by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 7:49pm On May 28, 2020
With Ize Iyamu getting the Nomination form for APC gubernatorial election then Obaseki better realize he's a goner.
No one messes with Baba Osho.
Next time he'll learn to respect his political elders.
Comrade Adams Oshiomole is the political head of Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: For My Edo State........ by uboma(m): 5:05am On May 29, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
With Ize Iyamu getting the Nomination form for APC gubernatorial election then Obaseki better realize he's a goner.

Ize Iyamu is going to loose again. Obaseki is coming back for a second term.

1 Like

Re: For My Edo State........ by Nobody: 6:02am On May 29, 2020
But obaseki was a godson to oshiomole he didn't complain then.

He allowed fulanis herdsmen into my region.

Outside Benin there is absolutely nothing going on in Edo state areas.

He didn't do 20% of things he promised.

He failed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For My Edo State........ by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:05am On May 29, 2020
oshorstan:
I am really disappointed at what is going on. Our people have fail to remember that it was this same Baba that fought against Godfathers in Edo State. Made us to hate Pdp and cajoled us that he will fight everyone of them. Now we are here hailing him. We are busy hailing him for making himself a Godfather that he once fought against. Can't we see that There is problem. We have suddenly become HYPOCRITE. WE ARE GOING BACK TO PHARAOH ERA. Many of them have fought me physically, deprived me of what is mine, for speaking the Truth. THAT MAN IS THE PROBLEM OF EDO STATE. A man that has created tension and factions in the apc. Created 2 factions, created 2 State chairmen(Both Esan) Two Flag bearers (Both Binis).Can't we see he wants to destroy the Party amongst the core Tribes while his people is left to defend his actions and laugh at how we have been made gullible. Indeed we are fools. I do not hate Baba or his protege , but I hate what is going on. I hate the Youths , I hate the System. Everything is messy. We are Hypocrites! Where is our value system? Why are we promoting impunity and lawlessness? Same Ize Iyamu that was insulted and called a kind of names is now the most celebrated. A man that Baba didn't give a single appointment when he helped him win second term under acn is now primed to win Edo.Same man whose Priesthood was thrown to the dust! Can of worms opened!

what Happened to Nebudchanezzar will happen
again in Edo state.

Mene-Mene-Teke-Uphasin

Only God is Powerful, not man. We shall see

Oshiomole did not tie your hands that you must elect an APC candidate

1 Like

Re: For My Edo State........ by oshorstan(f): 9:38am On May 29, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Read the post again
Re: For My Edo State........ by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2020
uboma:

minority opinion
Re: For My Edo State........ by oshorstan(f): 5:12am On Jul 13, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:

Well only time will tell.
I feel bad for my Political Godfather Adams Oshiomhole. If I were to be his second function, I will encourage him not to endorse anyone. They end up breaking his heart. Forget about pride, I will retire from politics.
Re: For My Edo State........ by oshorstan(f): 5:14am On Jul 13, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

THE SAME OSHIOMHOLE IS MY POLITICAL FATHER. I RESPECT HIM ALOT.
Re: For My Edo State........ by Mylove55(f): 5:50am On Jul 13, 2020
uboma:

under PDP?
you're out of your senses.
Re: For My Edo State........ by Mylove55(f): 5:52am On Jul 13, 2020
oshorstan:

THE SAME OSHIOMHOLE IS MY POLITICAL FATHER. I RESPECT HIM ALOT.
oshomole is not a godfather to thief obaseki,
oshomole is a benefactor to thief obaseki.
Re: For My Edo State........ by OVB123: 6:15am On Jul 13, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
minority opinion
No not minority opinion but majority my friend.
Re: For My Edo State........ by uboma(m): 6:49am On Jul 13, 2020
Mylove55:
under PDP?
you're out of your senses.

Pass on your comment but do not insult me next time.

You are entitled to your opinion, same for me too.

There's no need to insult another....
Re: For My Edo State........ by oshorstan(f): 7:35am On Jul 13, 2020
Mylove55:
oshomole is not a godfather to thief obaseki,
oshomole is a benefactor to thief obaseki.

Well you cannot substantiate your claim.
Re: For My Edo State........ by Mylove55(f): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2020
oshorstan:

Well you cannot substantiate your claim.
godfatherism is a system where there is an agreement between two individuals with benefit.
a benefactor is to help without benefit.

godfather will select your appointing for you and be getting unconstitutional payment at interval.

a benefactor only expect an appreciation from you.

oshomole did not appoint anyone for thief obaseki,
oshomole did not demand money from thief obaseki at interval.

instead of thief obaseki to reciprocate the gesture, he remove odubu and others from federal appointment, this are the people that step down for thief obaseki to get APC ticket in 2016.
as a human being is it fair? although I know you hate oshomole because he always defeat PDP,
but even as a devil, will you reward your benefactor with evil?
he refused to inaugurate elected members of the house and sponsored oshomole removal from his ward,
what did oshomole do to deserve this evil from someone he fought for to ensure his victory to become governor.

as you rejoice over evil, how will any good thing ever come to you, or how will anybody ever help or fight for you.

meanwhile you hated oshomole 4yrs ago because he fought for this same thief obaseki.
Re: For My Edo State........ by Mylove55(f): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2020
OVB123:
No not minority opinion but majority my friend.
and thief obaseki has minority in the house of assembly.
Re: For My Edo State........ by oshorstan(f): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
Mylove55:
godfatherism is a system where there is an agreement between two individuals with benefit.
a benefactor is to help without benefit.

godfather will select your appointing for you and be getting unconstitutional payment at interval.

a benefactor only expect an appreciation from you.

oshomole did not appoint anyone for thief obaseki,
oshomole did not demand money from thief obaseki at interval.

instead of thief obaseki to reciprocate the gesture, he remove odubu and others from federal appointment, this are the people that step down for thief obaseki to get APC ticket in 2016.
as a human being is it fair? although I know you hate oshomole because he always defeat PDP,
but even as a devil, will you reward your benefactor with evil?
he refused to inaugurate elected members of the house and sponsored oshomole removal from his ward,
what did oshomole do to deserve this evil from someone he fought for to ensure his victory to become governor.

as you rejoice over evil, how will any good thing ever come to you, or how will anybody ever help or fight for you.

meanwhile you hated oshomole 4yrs ago because he fought for this same thief obaseki.

I don't have glucose to waste on u
How can u prove all you have said? Or do you live with both parties? FYI I don't hate Oshiomhole. I am a lover of his family. I was among those who campaigned for his brother for free. So get that fact right. I can show u pictures. My brother relax, all these men na one. Na u just day fight with yourself.

Cheers
Re: For My Edo State........ by Mylove55(f): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
oshorstan:

I don't have glucose to waste on u
How can u prove all you have said? Or do you live with both parties? FYI I don't hate Oshiomhole. I am a lover of his family. I was among those who campaigned for his brother for free. So get that fact right. I can show u pictures. My brother relax, all these men na one. Na u just day fight with yourself.

Cheers
you know oshomole and I know obaseki.
don't pity thief obaseki, he is a wicked soul, even his own family know him as a very wicked soul, that is the reason he can not win his poling unit,
people around him hate him.

(1) (Reply)

Death Hits Aso Rock Again As First Lady's Protocol Officer Dies / For God's Sake, What's Going On In Biafra? This Is Only Symbolic. / FG Meets State Govts Tuesday To Discuss School Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.