Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Sokoto Attacks: It’s A Pity Bandits’ve Remained Active, Killing People — Buhari - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sokoto Attacks: It’s A Pity Bandits’ve Remained Active, Killing People — Buhari (218 Views)

I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman / 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) / Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sokoto Attacks: It’s A Pity Bandits’ve Remained Active, Killing People — Buhari by nero2face: 8:10pm On May 28, 2020
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari yesterday said it was tragic and unfortunate that bandits have remained active in parts of the country, killing innocent people and throwing families into despair during this period that the world and Nigeria battle Coronavirus pandemic.
This is President Buhari has condoled with families who lost loved ones in an attack by bandits in Sabon Birni Local Government, Sokoto State, praying for the quick recovery of those that sustained injuries.

In a statement issued by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu, Buhari said, “As the world and Nigeria battle Coronavirus pandemic, it is tragic and unfortunate that bandits have remained active in parts of the country, killing innocent people and throwing families into despair.
“We will not abandon you to your fate because we are determined to bring these mass murderers to their knees and crush them totally.’’
He noted that a major military operation code-named “Operation Accord” was launched by the military, targeting the bandits that had been tormenting North-West and North Central states.
He said, “This operation will be full time and sustained military offensive that is intended to deny the bandits any breathing space to reorganize and regroup.’’
President Buhari reassured Nigerians that the government was determined to protect them against “remorseless psychopathic mass killers who have no regard for the sanctity of life.’’
Re: Sokoto Attacks: It’s A Pity Bandits’ve Remained Active, Killing People — Buhari by keentola(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2020
When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes.”— Erasmus

Do You Know hat you can get 5 books for as low as 200 naira?

Now That You Know, what is stopping You from contacting me for your Books?

I sell ALL kinds of Books. My number is in my Bio.
Re: Sokoto Attacks: It’s A Pity Bandits’ve Remained Active, Killing People — Buhari by nero2face: 8:12pm On May 28, 2020
lol, what a pity
Re: Sokoto Attacks: It’s A Pity Bandits’ve Remained Active, Killing People — Buhari by keentola(m): 8:14pm On May 28, 2020
Re: Sokoto Attacks: It’s A Pity Bandits’ve Remained Active, Killing People — Buhari by Yenefer(f): 8:19pm On May 28, 2020
undecided
Re: Sokoto Attacks: It’s A Pity Bandits’ve Remained Active, Killing People — Buhari by teadrake(m): 9:18pm On May 28, 2020
I have no comment. Condemnation of Banditry attacks has become a routine thing.

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Faces 20 Years Maximum Sentence In US Prison / Anambra Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Businessman / EFCC Arrests Uniport Undergraduate, Mother, Girlfriend For Suspected Cyber Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.