Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) (5635 Views)

Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos / Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya / Tony Anyasador Died Due To Poor Medical Team And Facilities - GISTVIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) by NwekeUG(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2020
COVID-19: Omotola Ekeinde's Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria -Omotola Reveals (Photos)

Nollywood actress, Omotola Ekeinde-Jalade has revealed that her pilot husband, captain Mathew Ekeinde has flown the Chinese medical team out of the Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

IgbereTV recalls that a 15 man team of Chinese medical experts landed the country April 8th 2020 against the wish of many Nigerians.

Taking to her Instagram page, the actress shared photos of her husband making his first flight in two months due to the travel restrictions caused by the Coronavirus pandemic.

Omosexy wrote:

Is this the New Normal ?
#TheCaptain went on his first Flight today in 2 months!
Those are the Chinese ppl that flew in some time ago leaving!
~~~~ Not sure how to feel ~~~~

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAvWHpIgmga/?igshid=14if8o0mw58n6

https://igberetvnews.com/1353160/covid-19-omotola-ekeindes-husband-just-flew-chinese-medical-team-nigeria-omotola-reveals-photos/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) by kaybaba25(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2020
What exactly did dey come and do in Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) by Righteousness89(m): 8:49pm On May 28, 2020
Who and What Exactly did they come for?
Re: Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) by bigiyaro(m): 8:49pm On May 28, 2020
kaybaba25:
ask bubu
Re: Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) by donbachi(m): 9:04pm On May 28, 2020
kaybaba25:
To fix broken toilet pipe

5 Likes

Re: Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 28, 2020
Arrived with pomp.
Left before dawn.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) by yuswrld20(m): 9:48pm On May 28, 2020
ok we av heard

1 Like

Re: Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) by Naija4love(m): 10:29pm On May 28, 2020
My people grin
Re: Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) by Topmaike007(m): 10:36pm On May 28, 2020
Good to hear
Re: Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) by slyfox35(m): 10:36pm On May 28, 2020
She did not say “Chinese doctors”,she said “Chinese people”
She get sense gan
Re: Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) by scoundrel(f): 11:13pm On May 28, 2020
They likely came for high profile cases in Aso Rock. Now that things have normalized they’re going back home. I just hope they passed knowledge to Nigerian counterparts before leaving.

1 Like

Re: Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) by Queenyprinxex(f): 11:23pm On May 28, 2020
They should have washed the toilet na.
Re: Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 28, 2020
Wow what a great achievement they should come and collect the world cup trophy undecided
Re: Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 3:59am On May 29, 2020
They came because of Abba Kiyari but it was too late

1 Like

Re: Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) by partnerinbiz4: 4:51am On May 29, 2020
lol
Re: Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) by Lloydfather(m): 6:09am On May 29, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1353160/covid-19-omotola-ekeindes-husband-just-flew-chinese-medical-team-nigeria-omotola-reveals-photos/

Lalasticlala
Political contractors, if you know what that means.
at this point in time, it's a celebrity political contractor can save their ass, and Omotola and Husband have just won a jackpot from lie Muhammed

1 Like

Re: Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) by dropurluv(m): 6:15am On May 29, 2020
they came in the full glare of everyone, I wonder why there was so much secrecy attached to their stay here and now, even when flights are yet to resumed they have been airlifted.. I hope Nigeria is not gradually becoming a Chinese entity.. same privileges our nationals won't enjoy in China..

1 Like

Re: Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) by femi4: 6:28am On May 29, 2020
dropurluv:
they came in the full glare of everyone, I wonder why there was so much secrecy attached to their stay here and now, even when flights are yet to resumed they have been airlifted.. I hope Nigeria is not gradually becoming a Chinese entity.. same privileges our nationals won't enjoy in China..
Unnecessary worries, they have the right to go back to their Country. Nothing was stolen from you or your Country
Re: Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) by StagethemTVee: 7:36am On May 29, 2020
When they were coming, federal government announced and did welcome party. Now they are going, please when did Omotola take over Lai Mohammed's job?

1 Like

Re: Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) by asanwafo: 7:57am On May 29, 2020
What is the difference b/w a driver and a pilot? For me, they belong to same family
Re: Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) by Samfloxin(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2020
scoundrel:
They likely came for high profile cases in Aso Rock. Now that things have normalized they’re going back home. I just hope they passed knowledge to Nigerian counterparts before leaving.
You have a point, really.
Re: Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) by Samfloxin(m): 8:12am On May 29, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu take note, for the next broadcast
Re: Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) by mytime24(f): 8:36am On May 29, 2020
Nigeria is a joke

2 Likes

Re: Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:16am On May 29, 2020
Smh
Re: Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) by Onyi22(f): 9:17am On May 29, 2020
How come?
Re: Omotola: My Husband Just Flew Chinese Medical Team Out Of Nigeria (Pics) by Stillthebest: 1:24pm On May 29, 2020
shocked

This should be a national secret not to be leaked by the wife of the pilot. If it were FFK, Reno, or bloggers we would understand.

This alone can make her husband lose her flight licence. She's not a mole!

(1) (Reply)

New Video Of Bbnaija's Khloe With Massive Butt Sparks Implants Rumours / The Kemen And Bisola Kissing On Bbnaija That Got Nigerians Talking (photos) / Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.