Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP (19632 Views)

Utomi: Loans Nigeria Taking To Shore Up Naira Are ‘meaningless’ Arise Exclusives / National Assembly, Stop Approving Buhari’s Loans - Punch Editorial / Despite Loans, Nigeria’s Socio-Economic Conditions Deteriorated ― IMF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by Terver90: 6:17am On May 29, 2020
Pdp is no longer in power, I am highly apolitical here. These are some of the serious problems affecting this nation, there is no unity, what is obtainable is sectionalism, bigotry and religious intolerance amongst many bad habits that promote bad governance. I think these borrowings are becoming too unnecessary within a short period of time, the amount of money and frequency of the borrowing is becoming too alarming, but to show you that some Nigerians are not pro Nigeria, but they are pro apc, pro pdp and the likes. But I assure you that posterity will not forgive you if your empty promotions ruin these great nation with potentials for being amongst the best globally. Do you care to imagine about the future of Nigeria @ all? Then promote only what is Nigeria and have political institutions and government accountable.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by eejo(m): 6:19am On May 29, 2020
I stand with PDP. I pity Nigerians attacking PDP when the effect of the loans take effect on the Economy, they will know what APC has done to their future. PDP is the best thing that ever happened to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by Americanboy35: 6:19am On May 29, 2020
Chekwume16:
You lack the capacity of being objective and it is quite unfortunate. Everything is not partisan. At your age in life you should be able to reason constructively though this is lacking. The PDP of yesterday is the APC of today. Nigeria has no credible politician so wake up boy and stop making embarrassing comments. Your future is at stake that is if you have any.
God bless you brother

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by Xscape1993(m): 6:22am On May 29, 2020
post=90072044:
PDP still get mouth dey talk for this country?!

A party that looted monies meant to build their National Headquarters say they want to rebuild a nation.

We wonder where all these their wailing is emanating from these days, prolly from Atiku's living room in Cameroun!! tongue

A party that ruled, looted, destroyed our darling country for 16 years and can't boast of an office building!!!

We need a better opposition party in Naija abeg, these thieves don loose flavour and sauce.
Nobody takes them serious anymore apart from their fellow criminals.

PDP in Nigeria again!?
God forbid bad thing......

PDP in Nigeria again?!

GOD forbid bad thing.

Again .......

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

PDP in Nigeria again ?!

God forbid bad thing!!

Dammnn Nigga, GBAMSOLUTELY!!
Is APC doing well?
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by BeauBragner: 6:22am On May 29, 2020
post=90072044:

A party that looted monies meant to build their National Headquarters say they want to rebuild a nation.

We wonder where all these their wailing is emanating from these days, prolly from Atiku's living room in Cameroun!! tongue

A party that ruled, looted, destroyed our darling country for 16 years and can't boast of an office building!!!

We need a better opposition party in Naija abeg, these thieves don loose flavour and sauce.

PDP in Nigeria again!?

PDP in Nigeria again?!

GOD forbid bad thing.

Again .......

PDP in Nigeria again ?!

God forbid bad thing!!

Felix Terungwa Dav

Try get small sense na. angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by TruthDefender(m): 6:25am On May 29, 2020
People are fighting over PDP v APC but forget that these loans are going to be serviced by Nigerian taxpayers and those yet unborn.

The present crop of politicians will all be dead and these loans will still be outstanding.

That's the real issue.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by Urchman200: 6:26am On May 29, 2020
Bern1992:
PDP should forever keep quiet please angry
do u think apc would have done better than pdp if they were the one in power as at that time?with what we are seeing today ,despite the state of the nation ,all we see is constant borrowing with no direct impact on the economy, school feeding programme will continue despite the fact the children is at home ,we have spent 2billion in text messages to Nigerians on covid 19 awareness, we don't have records of Abacha recovered loot,the list is endless, we all joined hand in removing pdp because of their perceived corruption, but this useless party have given the pdp the right to brag.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by Urchman200: 6:32am On May 29, 2020
Witlee1:
Who is talking?

Are you any good?

You looted and milked Nigeria for 16 years until her br**st fall

Useless politicians !!!
a government is piloting ur affairs now condemn them for their reckless management of the economy as a patriotic citizen,most of us condemn them pdp when they where in power that is only reason why apc won election in this country as that time,if everyone were like u pdp will rule forever.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by Urchman200: 6:34am On May 29, 2020
ejibaba:

Why? Is the message bad? Abeg leave the messenger focus on the message
tell them ooo,this is the problem of this country hate ,because we hated this party ,whatever they say we will condemn that is the slogan.
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by Alabaarowolo: 6:36am On May 29, 2020
Why I want fresh $5.513bn external loans -Buhari
The request from President Muhammadu Buhari for fresh external loans totalling $5.513billion was read on the floor of the Senate Thursday by  Senate President Ahmad Lawan.
Explaining the need for the need in a well-detailed letter forwarded to that effect , President Buhari said it became imperative for funding the revised  N10.509 trillion 2020 budget and insulating the nation’s economy from the yet-to-be abated COVID-19 pandemic .
The sources for the loans are the International Monetary Fund ( IMF) $3.4bn, World Bank $1.4bn, Africa Development Bank $500million , Islamic Development Bank $113m etc .
The president further told the lawmakers that the loans being urgently sought for were targeted at execution of critical priority projects captured in  the 2020 budget and provision of facilities for projects to  support states  against adverse effects of COVID-19 pandemic .
The letter read on the floor of the Senate by  Senator Lawan was accordingly referred to the committees on finance , local and foreign debts for consideration at committee levels and report back latest Tuesday next week.
https://www.blueprint.ng/why-i-want-fresh-5-513bn-external-loans-buhari/

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by Urchman200: 6:38am On May 29, 2020
partnerinbiz4:
In as much as I hate this government, I still think PDP has no justfication to say anything having failed to improve the country during 16 years of rule despite crude being high in price If you can supply airtime 5k to 10m, contact 0909--6--3-00200. Only serious persons please. We have an online presence even here on Nairaland with over 5366 positive feedback.May God heal us of covid19.
u don't hate the government pls ,u supported them the two time they came ,from ur comments we can deduced that, concentrate on the message leave the messenger, that is only way we can remove every evil leaders that have find their way to our national treasures.
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by brandmix: 6:39am On May 29, 2020
greatiyk4u:
The loans are taken to do the work that was not only supposed to have been done by PDP in their 16 locust years but was budget, funds released and Looted by their party lootenants

All those media cry to attract sympathy is too lame because we are not only wiser now but surely seeing with our naked eyes what the loans are used for and its sustainable benefits to Nigerians now and those unborn.

Just take a look at the governors of the federation, is their any PDP governor who is exceptional in performance? The opposition Governors understand PMB integrity ,hence, no complain from them

If APC looted 14Trillion naira under 6yrs, then, PDP must have stolen over $900T during their time.

You just sound dull sir.

Appologies for my candor
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by Spuggie: 6:43am On May 29, 2020
post=90072044:

PDP in Nigeria again!?

PDP in Nigeria again?!

GOD forbid bad thing.

Again .......

PDP in Nigeria again ?!

God forbid bad thing!!

That you lack the capacity to reason is never in doubt and this is just another proof.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by frog12: 6:45am On May 29, 2020
pdp get voice now.
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by open4t: 6:47am On May 29, 2020
greatiyk4u:
The loans are taken to do the work that was not only supposed to have been done by PDP in their 16 locust years but was budget, funds released and Looted by their party lootenants

All those media cry to attract sympathy is too lame because we are not only wiser now but surely seeing with our naked eyes what the loans are used for and its sustainable benefits to Nigerians now and those unborn.

Just take a look at the governors of the federation, is their any PDP governor who is exceptional in performance? The opposition Governors understand PMB integrity ,hence, no complain from them

If APC looted 14Trillion naira under 6yrs, then, PDP must have stolen over $900T during their time.
explanation by lie mohammed. Which project? After 5yrs of disgraceful leadership you still have mouth to defend evil .my prayer for you is that God will rule your life and that of your entire family the buhari rules Nigeria. Please say Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by brandmix: 6:48am On May 29, 2020
frog12:
pdp get voice now.

Nothing compared to the "opposition" propaganda apc did.
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by HarunaWest(m): 6:49am On May 29, 2020
Saltybear:

What is woorisome is at your age you seem to lack the mental capacity to argue objectively

You just type like a street thug and see sympathy and quite support from similar posts

You exhibit a very extreme low threshold of intelligence found in toddlers

I am worried you are not healthy mentally

Your posts are every hard to read. One cannot learn anything from any of your posts unlike those of sound minds like sarrki , tonye, buhharist etc

You seem like the dumb kid in the room who likes to tag along with the brilliant kids but whenever he opens his mouth reminds everyone he is dumb

You embarrass these gentlemen. Please stick to comic relief and avoid serious issues

Your brain can't handle serious issues, to be Frank speaking or typing good English doesn't make you a graduate or intelligent.

Remember your level

Bye
As in ehn, i tired for the dude matter.
He doesn't wana stick to his trade buh dabbles into political discourse.
He is a livng witness to our gargantuan situation, yet he remains a Zombie..
I tire for some people sha. Na before I been dey vex for him. Now I have accepted his condition;
He is irredeemable.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by Nobody: 6:52am On May 29, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

we havent even borrowed enough.. we just borrowed 26% of our net GDP, and 80% of our annual GDP and net income comes from Oil and Gas

Imagine a situation where by we borrow to fix refinery in all geopolitical zones, and have gas pipeline connected to each state of Nigeria, building Independent power plants in each state to give us 100% 24/7 electricity and excess national grid electricity being sold to neighboring countries for better $$$ and forex

If we borrow $10billion USD to fix power alone, thats N4trillion naira and we start having constant electricity are we telling ourselves as a nation that N4trillion / 200m citizens = N20,000... each citizen of Nigeria cant pay 20,000 naira back withing 5 years of the loan tenures?

You're a joker If you believe this would happen.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by Witlee1: 6:55am On May 29, 2020
Urchman200:
a government is piloting ur affairs now condemn them for their reckless management of the economy as a patriotic citizen,most of us condemn them pdp when they where in power that is only reason why apc won election in this country as that time,if everyone were like u pdp will rule forever.

Are they really piloting your affairs or looking for their personal gain?
Think about it!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by Exc2000: 6:56am On May 29, 2020
chuxyfranklin:

You're a joker If you believe this would happen.

why not? didnt UAE use the same borrowing template to develop? look if we have a strong Legislative arm of government as they have in America that can fight executive looting and corruption head long or we have a truly indepent EFCC and ICPC that doesnt answer to the President, or a God fearing President who is already a billionaire and needs no kobo from Nigeria, we shall have all this done in less than 5 years

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by EdiskyHarry: 6:56am On May 29, 2020
Forget about political party now, what I am reading here is really making sense.
I don't even know the fate of this country anymore, what will happen in the next few years the way things are going.
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by Nobody: 6:57am On May 29, 2020
Exc2000:

why not? didnt UAE use the same borrowing template to develop? look if we have a strong Legislative arm of government as they have in America that can fight executive looting and corruption head long or we have a truly indepent EFCC and ICPC that doesnt answer to the President, or a God fearing President who is already a billionaire and needs no kobo from Nigeria, we shall have all this done in less than 5 years

There are lots of IF's in your statement.

And that's the problem..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by Exc2000: 6:59am On May 29, 2020
chuxyfranklin:

There are lots of IF's in your statement.

And that's the problem..

I dont blame your mindset... the Military dictators and Generals have held us down for too long that many think simple things are pratically imposible... ghana also went through that phase until their generals and dictators all died and left the scene, Nigeria would be free in 2023 when all generals retire
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by Paul667(m): 7:01am On May 29, 2020
I'm very sure PMB is not active. His Hausa-Fulani officers borrow and share as he signs for them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by Lasky2000: 7:02am On May 29, 2020
post=90072044:

PDP in Nigeria again!?

PDP in Nigeria again?!

GOD forbid bad thing.

Again .......

PDP in Nigeria again ?!

God forbid bad thing!!

How come you failed to address the aligation rather became defensive. We need to move Nigeria forward

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by Nobody: 7:03am On May 29, 2020
Exc2000:

I dont blame your mindset... the Military dictators and Generals have held us down for to long that many think simple things are pratically imposible

I'm being realistic bro. Its obvious very possible with the right governance. We don't have the right governance to achieve that.

You and I know that already.

Except you're not being honest with yourself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by NigeriaB(m): 7:06am On May 29, 2020
enitey:
Lol

Ikr
Lolz
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by oyeb15: 7:06am On May 29, 2020
Nigeria just dey bad d more everyday. Nobody dey sing Nigeria go beta again. Everybody don lose hope.
I don't know who steal pass between Jonathan and Buhari government. All I know is one is smarter in looting than d other.
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by Reference(m): 7:09am On May 29, 2020
Bern1992:
PDP should forever keep quiet please angry

They are not doing much opposition so you need not tremble. Just enjoy your country.
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by NigeriaB(m): 7:10am On May 29, 2020
Witlee1:
Who is talking?

Are you any good?

You looted and milked Nigeria for 16 years until her br**st fall

Useless politicians !!!

For how long shall you continue to blame PDP my broda. You should sometimes give them listening ears please. PDP is doing her work as an opposition, in the absence of which Nigeria becomes destined for great an unfortunate thing.
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by sirp9898(m): 7:12am On May 29, 2020
All of u are the same
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by Commanderinpips: 7:12am On May 29, 2020
post=90072044:

PDP in Nigeria again!?

PDP in Nigeria again?!

GOD forbid bad thing.

Again .......

PDP in Nigeria again ?!

God forbid bad thing!!

Oga keep quiet what has changed since your messiah Buhari got the power exactly 5 years today?.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Members Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Kogi (PHOTOS) / EFCC Uncovers N37B Fraud In Humanitarian Ministry, Indicts Sadiya Umar-Farouk / Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.