Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP (19620 Views)

Utomi: Loans Nigeria Taking To Shore Up Naira Are ‘meaningless’ Arise Exclusives / National Assembly, Stop Approving Buhari’s Loans - Punch Editorial / Despite Loans, Nigeria’s Socio-Economic Conditions Deteriorated ― IMF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by ogododo: 8:25am On May 29, 2020
sulaak:

PDP needs to shut the Bleep up!

APC and Buhari are useless and lack capability but 16 years of PDP led Nigeria to the mess called APC.
How better off are you now?
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by ogododo: 8:27am On May 29, 2020
post=90072044:
PDP still get mouth dey talk for this country?!

A party that looted monies meant to build their National Headquarters say they want to rebuild a nation.

We wonder where all these their wailing is emanating from these days, prolly from Atiku's living room in Cameroun!! tongue

A party that ruled, looted, destroyed our darling country for 16 years and can't boast of an office building!!!

We need a better opposition party in Naija abeg, these thieves don loose flavour and sauce.
Nobody takes them serious anymore apart from their fellow criminals.

PDP in Nigeria again!?
God forbid bad thing......

PDP in Nigeria again?!

GOD forbid bad thing.

Again .......

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

PDP in Nigeria again ?!

God forbid bad thing!!

Dammnn Nigga, GBAMSOLUTELY!!

How many barbecue una don sold now?
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by Passionate1(m): 8:39am On May 29, 2020
Buhari is too dumb to do anything right. .

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by chatmate: 8:40am On May 29, 2020
After going thru few comments , I am highly disappointed and very sad. I m waiting for that day when our youth, people like myself will gather together to fight as one against all these leaders. If not mehn, we might regret it in the coming years.

Well, I am sure our kids or grandkids will have a better future, the corruption wont be forever ..Someone is going to change it.

The economy and way of life already affected some people that they dont even know they are wrong or saying rubbish.

Lets be one, lets help our environment, we are our problem, we can make our country better. Its not too late,

im saying our country is our home

what i think we should do o.

lets go on those powerful people handle on their twitter, or instagram .. lets ask for what they want to use money for ( all this loan loan) and to keep tagging other powerful people that theres need for this and that here and there.. me i think say , these leaders dont know wat Nigerians are going thru oh

And we are too scared of our powerful leaders lol.. ( cuz some pple think that, they can kill us and put us in jail lol? well they cant do that if we are too many on d street.. hell no.. how do u feel like 2million nigerians are killed in Lagos by the government or police lol its not possible

let us use music.. all this gbe body e and a hoil ( me i like sha lol) but not everytime .Our music is only about woman, sex and drugs lol E no de help us o..

NOW kids are on those platform, they are smart, they listen to everything, how are they going to change this country ehn .. small small gbeku dance , thats what we know now.lol Jk

another thing is give away.. mehn that one now turn to business already!!. follow me on this or that 5k giveaway and naija go kuku follow u lol. who cares how u make d money or what u wanna use followers do.. abi na so Oyinbo pple take get followers. lol they dont use their platform sef to fight for our rights .. na to show how big their houses, or cars, to de show us say dem get money well well.. awon richlist..lol

lets our top artists use music to talk to us to remember we need change and we need to contribute to our society. Dont always show us better video music, show us the rough and untidy part of Lagos lol.. lets change it

artist that is looking for grammy o.lol

well guys pls pardon my manners ..

And as far as I know we are the best people in d world ..we need to build our country not just our homes.

abeg make una no abuse or curse me o. im not anyones problem.. cuz i know say some pple on this nairaland instead of them to understand the point and to express themselves. They will abuse u , and form oga patapata of them all mr and mrs i too know book / politics lol.. like say they are better than everybody here. lol

I am looking for friends anyways..lol
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by rationalhuman(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2020
Most of the customer cares are in Philippines not in India, May be you are referring year 2008.
Indian government didnt wanted customer cares services thus imposed some extra tax and these Indian Companies had to relocate their operations in Philippines.

there are only KPOs and BPOs in India. Our accent is hard for Foreigners.

Exc2000:
cool

we havent even borrowed enough.. we just borrowed 26% of our net GDP, and 80% of our annual GDP and net income comes from Oil and Gas

Imagine a situation where by we borrow to fix refinery in all geopolitical zones, and have gas pipeline connected to each state of Nigeria, building Independent power plants in each state to give us 100% 24/7 electricity and excess national grid electricity being sold to neighboring countries for better $$$ and forex

If we borrow $10billion USD to fix power alone, thats N4trillion naira and we start having constant electricity are we telling ourselves as a nation that N4trillion / 200m citizens = N20,000... each citizen of Nigeria cant pay 20,000 naira back withing 5 years of the loan tenures?

with just only 24/7 electricity, fast internet and freelancing sites accross the globe, i see millions of Nigerian youths become very succesfull, Many Country would bring down their customer care to Nigeria instead of India because we speak better english, company would patronize our graphic designers, content developers, programers and other skills we have in excess and this is billions in our pocket... even if we open garment factories with electric taloring machines and tailors, we can mass produce designer cloths for big brands and ship it to other african countries

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by GEEBITE: 8:53am On May 29, 2020
I agree,he has a very low IQ.The only username on this board that comments with "we".
Saltybear:

What is woorisome is at your age you seem to lack the mental capacity to argue objectively

You just type like a street thug and seek sympathy by quoting support from similar posts

You exhibit an extremely low threshold of intelligence found in toddlers

I am worried you are not healthy mentally

Your posts are very hard to read. One cannot learn anything from any of your posts unlike those of sound minds like sarrki , tonye, buhharist etc

You seem like the dumb kid in the room who likes to tag along with the brilliant kids but whenever he opens his mouth reminds everyone he is dumb

You embarrass these gentlemen. Please stick to comic relief and avoid serious issues

Your brain can't handle serious issues, to be Frank speaking or typing good English doesn't make you a graduate or intelligent.

Remember your level

Bye

1 Like

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by dalass(f): 8:58am On May 29, 2020
post=90072044:

A party that looted monies meant to build their National Headquarters say they want to rebuild a nation.

We wonder where all these their wailing is emanating from these days, prolly from Atiku's living room in Cameroun!! tongue

A party that ruled, looted, destroyed our darling country for 16 years and can't boast of an office building!!!

We need a better opposition party in Naija abeg, these thieves don loose flavour and sauce.

PDP in Nigeria again!?

PDP in Nigeria again?!

GOD forbid bad thing.

Again .......

PDP in Nigeria again ?!

God forbid bad thing!!

At least they settled all of Nigeria's external debts. While APC is making every effort to sell us out completely to creditors!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by OKTolu: 9:16am On May 29, 2020
The only thing this government is interested in is collecting loans here and there without making any effort like the obasanjo administration that makes move to the Paris club to write off our loans.
APC and loans are like 5 and 6
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by 6digitscomrade: 9:19am On May 29, 2020
sirfemoz:

What are you even saying? Are you supporting that he should go ahead and take the loan or not. At least, stand on your two feet on some certain things.
he can’t... because corruption don chop d feets.. no standing
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by PHijo(m): 9:25am On May 29, 2020
My primary problem with the debt are twofold. No exist plan and no effort to increase productivity significantly.

Any loan that cannot repay itself shouldn't be taken in the first place. The assumption oil money would for debt is an assumption built on very faulty foundation.

The prospect for people from 45 years down is scary. Buhari is messing things up and all some can do is cheer him on.
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by cassbeat(m): 9:26am On May 29, 2020
post=90072044:

PDP in Nigeria again!?

PDP in Nigeria again?!

GOD forbid bad thing.

Again .......

PDP in Nigeria again ?!

God forbid bad thing!!

Nobody needs corrupt leaders again... But you are not talking about the loan upon loan this present government is accumulating, what are they doing with it
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by cassbeat(m): 9:27am On May 29, 2020
dalass:

At least they settled all of Nigeria's external debts. While APC is making every effort to sell us out completely to creditors!!!
Don't mind the fools in jare....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2020
Kingseex1:
Make them sell this country give me my share abeg grin . if not las las i go follow pay back this loan o e.g mtn

Nigerians to the risk of modern day slavery by mortgaging our future to economic appropriation by foreign interests.

mortgage our future as if nigeria get future before!
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by surgical: 9:43am On May 29, 2020
fabuloz1:

Do they write PDP on their faces? Those in PDP before 2015 and after are same people in APC right now.
That is one of the evidences that this APC supporters are dumb
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by Ifybwoy7: 9:53am On May 29, 2020
Kingseex1:
Make them sell this country give me my share abeg grin . if not las las i go follow pay back this loan o e.g mtn
bros if they sell naija this politicians go still thief the money before he reach us o
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by GEEBITE: 9:59am On May 29, 2020
Laughable walking up to CBN to get loans.CBN does not bank with individuals man.If you really have all these loans you are touting you should have told him to walk up to his bank or the designated banks like BOI or BOA to get those loans.I am convinced you are always punching above your weight in financial matters.Stick to local politics.
Exc2000:

my business enjoys loans and am doing fine.. work up to CBN with your business plan, and you might also enjoy anchor borrowers or SME loans or MSME loans

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by gudnex22(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2020
post=90072044:

PDP in Nigeria again!?

PDP in Nigeria again?!

GOD forbid bad thing.

Again .......

PDP in Nigeria again ?!

God forbid bad thing!!

PDP settled all of Nigeria debt?!
Well, we won't reply you as we sometimes reply some boys here.
We will respect you cos you are a female.
We can only advice you to get close to more mature and reasonable elders around you to tell you the truth about what you actually typed dalass.
Stop moving with liars and people that are good in the act of brainwashing.
And please be more careful with facts next time you want to quote us, we beg of you ma!
Have a nice weekend ahead dearie.
Hugs kiss!

Wasted life

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by Exc2000: 10:04am On May 29, 2020
GEEBITE:
Laughable walking up to CBN to get loans.CBN does not bank with individuals man.If you really have all these loans you are touting you should have told him to walk up to his bank or the designated banks like BOI or BOA to get those loans.I am convinced you are always punching above your weight in financial matters.Stick to local politics.

why dont you walk up to a CBN office close to you and if they dont have loan facility i will personaly deactivate my account on nairaland..

this is how some of you miss out of important oppurtunities and information because you are too negative for your own good

not only would CBN offer you loan they would send you on an intensive bussiness training, the facilitator for CBN in SouthWest is at Samonda Ibadan along U.I road, same institute where Osinbajo's MSME clinic is located
they even have atleast 3 to 4 loan facilities they offer at 9% intrest rate...

honestly some of you are too dumb to take simple oppurtunity
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by marvinsync(m): 10:13am On May 29, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

we havent even borrowed enough.. we just borrowed 26% of our net GDP, and 80% of our annual GDP and net income comes from Oil and Gas

Imagine a situation where by we borrow to fix refinery in all geopolitical zones, and have gas pipeline connected to each state of Nigeria, building Independent power plants in each state to give us 100% 24/7 electricity and excess national grid electricity being sold to neighboring countries for better $$$ and forex

If we borrow $10billion USD to fix power alone, thats N4trillion naira and we start having constant electricity are we telling ourselves as a nation that N4trillion / 200m citizens = N20,000... each citizen of Nigeria cant pay 20,000 naira back withing 5 years of the loan tenures?

with just only 24/7 electricity, fast internet and freelancing sites accross the globe, i see millions of Nigerian youths become very succesfull, Many Country would bring down their customer care to Nigeria instead of India because we speak better english, company would patronize our graphic designers, content developers, programers and other skills we have in excess and this is billions in our pocket... even if we open garment factories with electric taloring machines and tailors, we can mass produce designer cloths for big brands and ship it to other african countries

its good u said "if"
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by GEEBITE: 10:13am On May 29, 2020
Read my statement carefully. You do not walk up to CBN office as an individual to transact as CBN does only bank to bank transactions.You either go through your bank or an agency selected by them.Please do not mislead people.
My cumulative banking experience with authorised leave of absence(study leave) is 17 years.

It will do you good to start every sentence with upper case letter.It isn't a joy to read those lines.

Exc2000:

why dont you walk up to a CBN office close to you and if they dont have loan facility i will personaly deactivate my account on nairaland..

this is how some of you miss out of important oppurtunities and information because you are too negative for your own good

not only would CBN offer you loan they would send you on an intensive bussiness training, the facilitator for CBN in SouthWest is at Samonda Ibadan along U.I road

they even have atleast 3 to 4 loan facilities they offer at 9% intrest rate...

honestly some of you are too dumb to take simple oppurtunity
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by fabuloz1(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2020
surgical:
That is one of the evidences that this APC supporters are dumb
Don't mind them, any issue they would refer us back to PDP era as if they are not same people
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by Exc2000: 10:23am On May 29, 2020
GEEBITE:
Read my statement carefully. You do not walk up to CBN office as an individual to transact as CBN does only bank to bank transactions.You either go through your bank or an agency selected by them.Please do not mislead people.
My cumulative banking experience with authorised leave of absence(study leave) is 17 years.

It will do you good to start every sentence with upper case letter.It isn't a joy to read those lines.

Stop arguing blindly man... follow this simple step.. go to CBN office.. Ibadan Dugbe opposite cocoa mall, speak to their seciurity that you are going to the office that handles start up loans, MSME loans and anchor borrowers, you would fill a simple form, and passed to the entrance where you head to the elevator and make your way to 4th floor, and lead to the office where information you need would be passed to you... and the information is simple, they refer you to their training agency, you get trained for 8 weeks, on a subsidised plan(CBN subsidized) you write your business plan after 8 weeks submit it and wait for a call from CBN panelist at CBN office, after your interview, loans might now get disbursed by CBN to a local bank where you have a business account matching your CAC

Try this and if anything i say is wrong come back here are keep saying i mis inform or mislead anyone, besides this program is on since 2007, and funds are generated to the pool by CBN taxing 5% of all cormercial bank profits

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by Lastmankc(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2020
post=90072044:

PDP in Nigeria again!?

PDP in Nigeria again?!

GOD forbid bad thing.

Again .......

PDP in Nigeria again ?!

God forbid bad thing!!

We can only advice you to get close to more mature and reasonable elders around you to tell you the truth about what you actually typed dalass.
And please be more careful with facts next time you want to quote us, we beg of you ma!
Hugs kiss!

Mr man, leave the messenger and focus on the massage. Pot calling kettle black.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by Terver90: 10:27am On May 29, 2020
Brothers you both don't need to fight nor demeanor yourselves before pointing out your facts, you both can be right about the CBN thing. These are some of the reasons we have problems in this country, we tend to promote too much unnecessary superiority in almost all spheres of endeavors, personally I need a loan for my p.o.s business as I paid access bank their payday loan and it is like they don't want to borrow me again. Anybody with good knowledge or assistance, don't hesitate to contact me on 08135067839, thank you very much in anticipation for your assistance.
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by dalass(f): 10:43am On May 29, 2020
Lastmankc:
Mr man, leave the messenger and focus on the massage. Pot calling kettle black.

Abi oh.. APC government always working hard to take us into more debts. Something PDP cleared
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by AmuDimpka: 1:28pm On May 29, 2020
NickD:

You have been so blinded by hatred that you no longer see or understand clearly. Leave the messenger and attack the message.
that guy is just plainly stupid ! He is the stupidest of them all .. his stupidity comes in full packages
Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by Ologbojo2023: 3:01pm On May 29, 2020
post=90072044:

PDP in Nigeria again!?

PDP in Nigeria again?!

GOD forbid bad thing.

Again .......

PDP in Nigeria again ?!

God forbid bad thing!!

Hugs kiss!

will you shut up your mouth for once my future and unborn kids future is been mortgage away with this clueless government of yours and you're speaking trash to defend your pay master. Don't you have brain of your own, do you need someone to talk sense into your senseless brain before you start talking like a man who think like a real man. At this level you need your brain to be check.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP by TheStarsAlign: 3:57pm On May 29, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

The HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP! cool grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack / Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC / False Assets Declaration: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Just 4 Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.