Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) (1189 Views)

My 6years Old Son Escape Death In A Ghastly Accident/faithful God. / Has Anyone Experienced Ringing In The Ears Before? Your Help Urgently Neded / Please Help! Whats This On My Lip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) by mannasseh(m): 9:39pm On May 28, 2020
Hello Everyone, i have had tinnitus for the passed 6years, i thought i could bear it, but now its messing up my balance, i now feel drowsy and tipsy almost evrytime.
please whats the solution for tinnitus , the drug i was prescribed... Beta histine... its hard to find in stores and quite expensive. please i need your input because its now causing me anxiety. pls
Re: please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) by incogni2o: 9:59pm On May 28, 2020
Ear pods nko

1 Like

Re: please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) by oxypressPlus: 11:41pm On May 28, 2020
mannasseh:
Hello Everyone, i have had tinnitus for the passed 6years, i thought i could bear it, but now its messing up my balance, i now feel drowsy and tipsy almost evrytime.
please whats the solution for tinnitus , the drug i was prescribed... Beta histine... its hard to find in stores and quite expensive. please i need your input because its now causing me anxiety. pls

The cause of the tinnitus is still there (doing press-up). Now added is loss of balance. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy can help you.
See what others have used here: http://florida-oxygen.com/hbot-for-menieres-disease/

HBOT Providers
Re: please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) by Votewisely2019: 8:10am On May 29, 2020
mannasseh:
You can get betahistine from government ear hospital's pharmacy.
The best hope for you is to cure your anxiety, because anxiety will make it worse. Trust me, I know how you feel (sleeplessness, feeling like you are in a different world from others etc)
Re: please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) by mannasseh(m): 9:31am On May 29, 2020
incogni2o:
Ear pods nko
The sound comes from inside
Re: please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) by mannasseh(m): 9:31am On May 29, 2020
Votewisely2019:

You can get betahistine from government ear hospital's pharmacy.
The best hope for you is to cure your anxiety, because anxiety will make it worse. Trust me, I know how you feel (sleeplessness, feeling like you are in a different world from others etc)

will the beta histine stop it completely?
Re: please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) by incogni2o: 9:37am On May 29, 2020
mannasseh:

The sound comes from inside

I know.

But ear pods still help.

Because it prevents more loud sound that make it worse.
Re: please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) by Votewisely2019: 11:38am On May 31, 2020
mannasseh:

will the beta histine stop it completely?
It is not 100% guarantee,
It may improve the condition, like help you sleep better and concentrate more.
Re: please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) by Lightangel64: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
mannasseh:

I have it too it makes me paranoid, scared and alone, unfortunately it has no cure. Use ice packs on the ear, avoid loud noises and ask a pharmacist for antidepressants they help
Re: please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) by shollish(m): 8:29am On Jun 06, 2020
Ask for Stugeron
mannasseh:
Re: please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) by Victerica(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2022
shollish:
Ask for Stugeron

Does it work?
Re: please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) by shollish(m): 7:54pm On May 15, 2022
Yes
Victerica:

Does it work?
Re: please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) by Victerica(m): 8:04pm On May 15, 2022
shollish:
Yes

Thanks but is it readily available to buy in pharmacy?
Re: please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) by ntipro: 10:00pm On May 15, 2022
Mine is getting to 1yr now. I have tried Stujeron and all that. Washed my ear. It cost me so much and I saw hell.
Now, I still have tinnitus because my inner ear is perforated. God will perfect the healing.
Re: please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) by juniorrate: 8:17am On May 16, 2022
ntipro:
Mine is getting to 1yr now. I have tried Stujeron and all that. Washed my ear. It cost me so much and I saw hell.
Now, I still have tinnitus because my inner ear is perforated. God will perfect the healing.

does ur affected ur hearing at all? like u cant hear low frequency voice again and hard to understand high frequency, if ur tinnitus is unilateral “affected only one ear” then it’s a sign of meniere disease which is gradual processs which if it’s bilateral “affected both ear” then it might be cause by a virus

1 Like

Re: please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) by Vinjudy(f): 10:28am On May 16, 2022
Gigsimur is the answer to your health challenges: Big bottle is 15,000, small bottle is 6500, Treatment pack( 4 big bottles and 1 small bottle)= 60,500...

Re: please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) by ntipro: 12:50pm On May 16, 2022
juniorrate:

does ur affected ur hearing at all? like u cant hear low frequency voice again and hard to understand high frequency, if ur tinnitus is unilateral “affected only one ear” then it’s a sign of meniere disease which is gradual processs which if it’s bilateral “affected both ear” then it might be cause by a virus
I just sent you mail. Please, check it
Re: please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) by obajohn(m): 4:48pm On May 21, 2022
ntipro:

So sorry about your health challenges. It is not a pleasant experience.

We however, will like to inform you that there is a solution to this challenge via the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM ) way.

Let's assist in solving this challenge.

Chat me up on WhatsApp. 08087106722.
...Your health is our concern

1 Like

Re: please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) by obajohn(m): 4:50pm On May 21, 2022
mannasseh:

So sorry about your health challenges. It is not a pleasant experience.

We however, will like to inform you that there is a solution to this challenge via the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM ) way.

Let's assist in solving this challenge.

Chat me up on WhatsApp. 08087106722.
...Your health is our concern
Re: please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 9:10pm On May 21, 2022
mannasseh:
if you can use herbs and believe in it dm me check my signature
Re: please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) by Miril: 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2023
Some find relief with lifestyle changes, sound therapy, or cognitive-behavioral therapy.
Re: please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) by HappyMangle: 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2023
None of those actually work. Mine started a couple years ago after oral surgery. I am scheduled for hearing test and visit with ENT and will ask about this. Sign me up! Thanks to your videos I understand why it’s worse on quiet Saturdays at home—I work in an environment with white noise M-F, but that’s where I sometimes have a hard time hearing people. Tinnitus is quite a puzzle. Doing professional ear cleaning once or twice in a six months, that keeps me sane actually.

(1) (Reply)

Falana Joins NARD Legal Team In Case With The Federal Government Over Strike / I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? / Greek Woman Gives Birth To Two Grandsons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.