Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Timaya Shows Off His Mansions In Lekki And Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Shows Off His Mansions In Lekki And Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) (7163 Views)

I Have 30 Mansions In Lagos, Ogun - Portable Claims / Mayweather Shows Off One Of His Mansions And Amazing Super Cars Collection. / 21 Years After The Death Of Ezego,-see The Present State Of His Mansions & Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Shows Off His Mansions In Lekki And Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by TalkTalkArena: 10:12pm On May 28, 2020
Timaya Just showed off his fleet of Mansions in Lekki and PH..

They look very very dope... Don't be jealous o grin

SEE PHOTOS

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His Mansions In Lekki And Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Onyi22(f): 10:12pm On May 28, 2020
Good
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Mansions In Lekki And Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Staphylococcus: 10:17pm On May 28, 2020
I don't know why dwarfs love unnecessary attention.

I feel the fact that the are difficult to notice makes them crave for attention.

The problems of any industry are short people, and they the same problem of the world. E.g Davido, Hitler, Kim Jun Hun, Oshiomole, Peter Obi, Ihedioha, El Rufai, Xi Jinping, Abacha e.t.c

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Timaya Shows Off His Mansions In Lekki And Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:19pm On May 28, 2020
Where is the one in PH na ??
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Mansions In Lekki And Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by tested4sure(m): 10:29pm On May 28, 2020
platain seller
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Mansions In Lekki And Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by longetivity(m): 11:08pm On May 28, 2020
Ah blem blem
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Mansions In Lekki And Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by popez: 4:03am On May 29, 2020
Staphylococcus:

I feel the fact that the are difficult to notice makes them crave for attention.

The problems of any industry are short people, and they the same problem of the world. E.g Davido, Hitler, Kim Jun Hun, Oshiomole, Peter Obi, Ihedioha, El Rufai, Xi Jinping, Abacha e.t.c

Bros, no dey shalaye for another man money. Go hussle undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Shows Off His Mansions In Lekki And Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by josephubah111(m): 7:35am On May 29, 2020
As a short man i am throrougly offended but couldnt agree more grin
Staphylococcus:

Re: Timaya Shows Off His Mansions In Lekki And Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by SolexxBarry(m): 7:59am On May 29, 2020
Nice house

I'm working on my album guys
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Mansions In Lekki And Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Zigzih99: 8:38am On May 29, 2020
I guest buhari is short too...
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Mansions In Lekki And Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by SoftP(m): 8:54am On May 29, 2020
If only he can slay enough to donate one of those houses as isolation center,

Then his post will be relevant in this trying time of our dear Nation

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His Mansions In Lekki And Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Lyydia(f): 8:59am On May 29, 2020
Money is good cool
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Mansions In Lekki And Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by DaInferno(m): 9:11am On May 29, 2020
Staphylococcus:

mehn,u sound so bitter,what could be your problem?the likes of Dwayne Johnson also post and never get this type of -gative energy from people. to me dwarf or tall, this is motivation. if we no see better, how we want take do better?
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Mansions In Lekki And Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Exc2000: 9:27am On May 29, 2020
this guy keeps building houses with unique architectural designs...
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Mansions In Lekki And Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Karemarealty288(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2020
Timaya....

Re: Timaya Shows Off His Mansions In Lekki And Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Nuclear99(m): 1:49pm On May 29, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Have you seen Peter Obi before?That man no short oo

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His Mansions In Lekki And Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Olumighty123(m): 2:18pm On May 29, 2020
I dey tell you, short people get wahala.

Staphylococcus:

(1) (Reply)

Olamide And His Babe(pics) / Federation Of West African Freelance Journalist Association Appoints Alexreports / A Female Ghanaian Pastor Using Her BrĀ£ast To Heal Members(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.