Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

21 Years After The Death Of Ezego,-see The Present State Of His Mansions & Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 21 Years After The Death Of Ezego,-see The Present State Of His Mansions & Car (6599 Views)

Mayweather Shows Off One Of His Mansions And Amazing Super Cars Collection. / Timaya Shows Off His Mansions In Lekki And Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) / SEE Billionaire Ezego, King Of Money's Abandoned Mansion & N100million Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Years After The Death Of Ezego,-see The Present State Of His Mansions & Car by TheWritersPen: 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
Life is vanity upon vanity, those things which you brag about today, in the next twenty years, they will fizzle out and new things will surface and those things which you boasted with becomes old and will be tagged old by people around, that is why nothing seems to last forever in this world.
http:///s7e10ff6f210318en_ng?link=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21 Years After The Death Of Ezego,-see The Present State Of His Mansions & Car by pozehnani(f): 12:38am On Mar 22, 2021
Though i know this man had properties and was wealthy but those two properties don't look the same. Op small small.

It's true that aquiring mansions upon mansions here on Earth is vanity and doesn't make any sense.

At least get only one that you can maintain and help other people with the rest while you're alive, no way. Now you don't even know where it is and it's not serving any purpose where it is.

17 Likes

Re: 21 Years After The Death Of Ezego,-see The Present State Of His Mansions & Car by onomeabuja: 4:22am On Mar 22, 2021
i take God be una ,make una pull down this post.......D news too old & its not relevant undecided

2 Likes

Re: 21 Years After The Death Of Ezego,-see The Present State Of His Mansions & Car by general111(m): 5:31am On Mar 22, 2021
Vanity upon vanity
Re: 21 Years After The Death Of Ezego,-see The Present State Of His Mansions & Car by femi4: 5:49am On Mar 22, 2021
Vanity everywhere
Re: 21 Years After The Death Of Ezego,-see The Present State Of His Mansions & Car by Fozi(m): 6:18am On Mar 22, 2021
Vanity upon vanity but these are the things to show you spent this short time on earth very well
Re: 21 Years After The Death Of Ezego,-see The Present State Of His Mansions & Car by kingjoe(m): 8:46am On Mar 22, 2021
I read in the news that one of his daughters is a successful medical doctor in america.
How time flies

1 Like

Re: 21 Years After The Death Of Ezego,-see The Present State Of His Mansions & Car by Drizzy5001(m): 8:50am On Mar 22, 2021
They should sell off the property na
Re: 21 Years After The Death Of Ezego,-see The Present State Of His Mansions & Car by Onyi22(f): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2021
grin The vanity crew will like this news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Years After The Death Of Ezego,-see The Present State Of His Mansions & Car by AgentGoat: 9:34am On Mar 22, 2021
Drizzy5001:
You go buy am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Years After The Death Of Ezego,-see The Present State Of His Mansions & Car by KingAzubuike(f): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2021
pozehnani:
Though i know this man had properties and was wealthy but those two properties don't look the same. Op small small.

It's true that aquiring mansions upon mansions here on Earth is vanity and doesn't make any sense.

At least get only one that you can maintain and help other people with the rest while you're alive, no way. Now you don't even know where it is and it's not serving any purpose where it is.
They belong to him. He had several mansions across the country. Those two above are different and part of his several mansions
Re: 21 Years After The Death Of Ezego,-see The Present State Of His Mansions & Car by Sandydayziz(f): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2021
Vanity upon vanity is vanity. I get it
Buh lemme ask you is poverty not vanity?

1 Like

Re: 21 Years After The Death Of Ezego,-see The Present State Of His Mansions & Car by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 22, 2021
Hungry opera news blogger wannabe’s
Re: 21 Years After The Death Of Ezego,-see The Present State Of His Mansions & Car by Drizzy5001(m): 11:18am On Mar 22, 2021
AgentGoat:
You go buy am?
why not?
Re: 21 Years After The Death Of Ezego,-see The Present State Of His Mansions & Car by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
Sandydayziz:
Vanity upon vanity is vanity. I get it
Buh lemme ask you is poverty not vanity?
Don't believe their rubbish lie,ezego's wife still has the best fleet of cars around vgc area,they still billionaire status

2 Likes

Re: 21 Years After The Death Of Ezego,-see The Present State Of His Mansions & Car by pozehnani(f): 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
KingAzubuike:

They belong to him. He had several mansions across the country. Those two above are different and part of his several mansions

Ok. I thought he meant that was the before and below is after photos.
Re: 21 Years After The Death Of Ezego,-see The Present State Of His Mansions & Car by JovialJune(f): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
Pls what's his story?
Re: 21 Years After The Death Of Ezego,-see The Present State Of His Mansions & Car by adadike(f): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
You helped so many people big uncle and constructed the ever popular ezego road at ihiala. Rest on nnukwu nmawu!
Re: 21 Years After The Death Of Ezego,-see The Present State Of His Mansions & Car by superlicious: 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
I once followed my boss a lawyer, during chamber attachment to Ezego's wife house in the island. If you see this woman's fleets of cars, Roll royce,bentley. She didn't allow us into her home,we were outside,and she was covering her face. She is very secretive. Even to enter estate, the security guards had to call her to confirm. That woman dey shine like Mami water,and very tall to.

1 Like

Re: 21 Years After The Death Of Ezego,-see The Present State Of His Mansions & Car by ednut1(m): 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Drizzy5001:
no one buys a mansion in a village. His lagos properties have mostly been sold.

(1) (Reply)

Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After / Jay-z And Beyonce Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary In Cuba / PHOTOS: Tiwa Savage's Cute Baby Boy Revealed! Other Mavins Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.