Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Cynthia Morgan Sends Open Letter To Jude Okoye And Her Ex-manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Sends Open Letter To Jude Okoye And Her Ex-manager (439 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) / Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues / Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Sends Open Letter To Jude Okoye And Her Ex-manager by faith2kool(f): 10:30pm On May 28, 2020
Cynthia Morgan has shared an open letter to Jude Okoye, and her ex-manager, Joy Tongo appreciating all her supporters, media houses.
Cynthia Morgan did this via her Twitter page where she appreciated Davido and everyone showing her love since she shared her story. According to her, she did not lie as she only told her story based on how it happened from her own point of view. She stated that she allowed the hurt and pain from past dealings to take over her emotions, and she asked for understanding and patience from everyone supporting her.

Cynthia used the medium to formally introduce herself as ‘The Madrina’ and also made sure to thank Joy and Jude for giving her the Cynthia Morgan brand.

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/05/28/cynthia-morgan-sends-open-letter-to-jude-okoye-and-her-ex-manager/

Re: Cynthia Morgan Sends Open Letter To Jude Okoye And Her Ex-manager by kissGuys: 7:15am On May 29, 2020
Rubbish and kiwi!!

I thought Jude and Joy were demons

Uttering fallacy on good people just to clout..

You deserved what you got and more.

I'm sure that Lola's lingerie of a husband peter will bury his gay self in shame now... Or better stll.. Stick to doing domestic chores while his wife takes the wheels of their marriage

Foolish sets of greedy fools.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Sends Open Letter To Jude Okoye And Her Ex-manager by faith2kool(f): 8:00am On May 29, 2020
grin grin grin
kissGuys:
Rubbish and kiwi!!

I thought Jude and Joy were demons

Uttering fallacy on good people just to clout..

You deserved what you got and more.

I'm sure that Lola's lingerie of a husband peter will bury his gay self in shame now... Or better stll.. Stick to doing domestic chores while his wife takes the wheels of their marriage

Foolish sets of greedy fools.

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Verified Facebook And Instagram Accounts Hacked!!! / Don Jazzy Replies Fan Who Wants One Of His Cars / American Rapper, Lil Marlo Shot Dead In Atlanta (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.