Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US (79006 Views)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos / Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held / Adekunle Gold And Simisola Albums: The Chemistry Between Simi And Adekunle Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Dreyceepey: 8:11am On May 29, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
Which US wen they ban flights
mr the op wrote in english and not swahili, i don't believe u don't understand the word "the couple arrived at the US "before" the pandemic"

3 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Nobody: 8:11am On May 29, 2020
slimjohn2k5:

Is obvious u don't read thoroughly b4 u open an offensive mouth to talk.. Oya, go & brush ur teeth, so it can be white grin

2 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by KingAzari: 8:13am On May 29, 2020
Sherftbc:
Congrats to then

Am Using ...

I do not take seriously any adult that starts a sentence with "am".

4 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by elujah1(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
Read again, it's says before the pandemic
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by PotatoSalad(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2020
Sherftbc:
Congrats to then
However,
Am Using this Medium to remind you all that we don't know how long this lockdown will take.
As a matter of fact it doesn't look like its going to end anytime soon.
In a time like this, the best way gorward is to seize the opportunity to learn alternative way to make money online.
As far as am concerned, YouTube has hereby prove to be the most reliable way to earn money because its owned by Google.

I am an experienced and certified YOUTUBE CHANNEL Owner and i am willing to teach anyone who is interested in learning how to Grow an existing YOUTUBE CHANNEL or make money by CREATING A NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL

TAKE NOTE THAT THERE IS A LITTLE PRICE ATTACHED TO MY SERVICE.

Kindly contact me via:
070"423"54"685
Or
081"175"57"367
How many subs do you have?
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by lailo: 8:13am On May 29, 2020
unite state of saint Nicholas hospital Lagos.this people think we are fools.when there is aircraft ban.may be them don buy private jet.hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Dayoebe(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2020
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by israelmao(m): 8:14am On May 29, 2020
Congratulations.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by 2sexycom(m): 8:14am On May 29, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
so u no read say na many weeks ago before the lock down dem born. U need eyeglasses ooo

2 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Toks2008(m): 8:15am On May 29, 2020
You know sey everyday I dey pray for you.
Oh in my heart I reserve a place for you.
That's why my heart dey beat like duduke du-du-ke.

Congrats Kunle and Simisola
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by lailo: 8:16am On May 29, 2020
Sherftbc:
Congrats to then
However,
Am Using this Medium to remind you all that we don't know how long this lockdown will take.
In a time like this, the best way gorward is to seize the opportunity to learn alternative way to make money online.
As far as am concerned, YouTube has hereby prove to be the most reliable way to earn money because its owned by Google.

I am an experienced and certified YOUTUBE CHANNEL Owner and i am willing to teach anyone who is interested in learning how to Grow an existing YOUTUBE CHANNEL or make money by CREATING A NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Kindly contact me via:
070"423"54"685
Or
081"175"57"367
keep dreaming, states are already lifting bans
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by bjgurl(f): 8:18am On May 29, 2020
Congratulations to them
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Nobody: 8:19am On May 29, 2020
Them dey kill black in the usa and una still dey go give them more blacks to kill. Black complex

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by martowskin1(m): 8:20am On May 29, 2020
slimjohn2k5:

try read ... try read.... haba

just this small article....

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Nobody: 8:20am On May 29, 2020
Do you need a creative and professional logo design ❓ Do you need a custom logo for your brand identity or your personal identity ❓ Message me to order unique designs of your choice �� ➡️Get awesome �� designs at Giveaway prices ⚠️Also, there are designs for, ➡️ Graphic designs ➡️Flyers & e-flyers ➡️ Birthday designs ➡️ Name designs ➡️Logo designs ➡️Any designs you need
➡️Fast delivery � ➡️ Attractive � ➡️ Unique � ➡️ Matching fonts � ➡️ Professional identity for your brand � ⚠️ Give your identity, company and business a new name,new style,a new look #Your satisfaction is guaranteed � ⚠️Your logo is your secret ambassador #Expect the best �
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Nobody: 8:20am On May 29, 2020
Do you need a creative and professional logo design ❓ Do you need a custom logo for your brand identity or your personal identity ❓ Message me to order unique designs of your choice �� ➡️Get awesome �� designs at Giveaway prices ⚠️Also, there are designs for, ➡️ Graphic designs ➡️Flyers & e-flyers ➡️ Birthday designs ➡️ Name designs ➡️Logo designs ➡️Any designs you need
➡️Fast delivery � ➡️ Attractive � ➡️ Unique � ➡️ Matching fonts � ➡️ Professional identity for your brand � ⚠️ Give your identity, company and business a new name,new style,a new look #Your satisfaction is guaranteed � ⚠️Your logo is your secret ambassador #Expect the best �
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by engrrichie92(m): 8:21am On May 29, 2020
Sherftbc:
Congrats to then
However,

Kindly contact me via:
070"423"54"685
Or
081"175"57"367

Oga you are not making money from youtube
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by lizdammy: 8:21am On May 29, 2020
Congratulations!
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by olajizz01(m): 8:23am On May 29, 2020
Wow,congrats to Adekunle's family.

God that answered your prayer will also answer Banky's family and others in such situation.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Kelvin5214: 8:25am On May 29, 2020
Dannybee8793:

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2020/05/singers-simi-and-adekunle-gold-welcome.html?m=1
Make dem no carry Corona come back give us. Hospitals don finish for Naija. Now that all the hospitals beds in U.S are full of Corona that’s where delivering new baby. Naija can’t stay without hyping their own low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Hawkler: 8:26am On May 29, 2020
Congrat to them, "which of the US" is it the name of the theater she delivered? Because am trying to understand.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by PastorFire: 8:27am On May 29, 2020
I think it's sheer ignorance to travel thousands of miles just to have a baby. Where is the fun in that?

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Tremple8v: 8:27am On May 29, 2020
I got someone staying opposite my compound, the children and there mom came to 9ja before this coro thing. But lately the woman say she need to go back us. Like play like play . Omo she and her daughter enter yankee next day oo. This one no be format. He happen for my own street. Imagine that plane wey them talk about recently made for humanitarian stuff , but them dey use am load people commot 9ja. Bro anything fit happen for this side of the world .
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Onnasucs1(m): 8:28am On May 29, 2020
1stola:

grin
Na lie!
The pikin resemble YCee more... grin

Inside lockdown o

Person wey I still see around march....

How dem take enter USA?

This country na scam.

Lockdown na for poor people.

Congratulations on the birth of una pikin o.
Don't you read? Abi eye dey pain you? Didn't you see that they said they arrived the US before the lockdown?

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by bobbyslim(m): 8:28am On May 29, 2020
Johsefh:
Simi child looks exactly like Falz ..We've been begging Adekunle Gold to calm down since 3am ..na the matter we dey settle for hospital since.

��
Hope say it end well sha cos me self see the baby face I open mouth

Settle am well ho

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Johsefh: 8:29am On May 29, 2020
bobbyslim:

��
Hope say it end well sha cos me self see the baby face I open mouth

Settle am well ho
my brother, the matter carry weight o
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by NnamdiN: 8:29am On May 29, 2020
Sherftbc:
Congrats to then
However,

Kindly contact me via:
070"423"54"685
Or
081"175"57"367
for future reference
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by LegalOpinion: 8:31am On May 29, 2020
slimjohn2k5:

Are you not aware that Simi's grandmother is from Edo State?
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by DelphiOracle(m): 8:32am On May 29, 2020
Johsefh:
Simi child looks exactly like Falz ..We've been begging Adekunle Gold to calm down since 3am ..na the matter we dey settle for hospital since.
make una settle the matter well. Aproko people.

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Kelvin5214: 8:32am On May 29, 2020
Make dem no carry Corona come back give us. Hospitals don finish for Naija. Now that all the hospitals beds in U.S are full of Corona that’s where delivering new baby. Naija can’t stay without hyping their own low self esteem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Giving LAP Dance While Still Married / New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 / Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.