Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US (79007 Views)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos / Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held / Adekunle Gold And Simisola Albums: The Chemistry Between Simi And Adekunle Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by 1stola: 8:35am On May 29, 2020
Onnasucs1:
Don't you read? Abi eye dey pain you? Didn't you see that they said they arrived the US before the lockdown?
Don't you read?
Abi brain dey pain you?

Didn't you read where I said I still saw them around March? In Lagos.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Babaken(m): 8:39am On May 29, 2020
adioolayi:
Congratulations Simi and Adekunle....Welcome to the world duduke .. grin

Just for laughs:...Someone said the pikin resembles Falz...the joke is trending grin.
Nigerians like wahala..
in Simi voice your fader, I say your fader.

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by 2nattie(m): 8:39am On May 29, 2020
Are non US citizens still incentivized to give birth in the US?

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by jazzparole(m): 8:40am On May 29, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
Which US wen they ban flights
they said they arrived US before d corona pandemic read agsin
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Teejay13(m): 8:41am On May 29, 2020
Congrats to em!
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Rebuke: 8:41am On May 29, 2020
Johsefh:
Simi child looks exactly like Falz ..We've been begging Adekunle Gold to calm down since 3am ..na the matter we dey settle for hospital since.

The way yhu stupid, bunch of lazy youths joke wth everything is annoying.

What sorta joke is this? Yhu guys can't even be creative and reasonable again. One idiot will just start a silly joke and it starts trending.....

Gosh! Annoying thing is, some of yhu even claim to be university graduates but this is all yhu lazy entities have to offer: stupid joke.

This is totally stupid! There's nothing funny about this silly mode of joke trending.

This is why yhur old men keep taking yhu people for granted in this country. Instead of making use of yhur Internet for something reasonable, they go on SM to post silly jokes.

And yhur government keep screwing yhur generation. Wake up youths.

They can't even critisize their government for wrong doing because they are not aware of how much they being milked by their scam government.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by bigiyaro(m): 8:41am On May 29, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Read and gain understanding brotherly
if I quote mental laziness now, some pipu go chuk mouth, if not someone can't even calm down enough to read and understand a few lines.

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by daroz(m): 8:42am On May 29, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
Why una no dey read before una comment?
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by OluAKGBGN(m): 8:43am On May 29, 2020
Johsefh:
Simi child looks exactly like Falz ..We've been begging Adekunle Gold to calm down since 3am ..na the matter we dey settle for hospital since.

Wedone zir, matter settler.....
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by iKingsley(m): 8:43am On May 29, 2020
OK, but which US?
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by OKTolu: 8:44am On May 29, 2020
Congratulations to the couples, and please stay alive and be safe because of covid 19
God bless us all
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by okoloemmalex(m): 8:45am On May 29, 2020
I like the way they have handled their fame and marriage, if not, we 're out there to scatter things for them.

congratulations once again...
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Bamforreal: 8:46am On May 29, 2020
Congratulations to them
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Nobody: 8:47am On May 29, 2020
A child that that have been given birth to even before she released her new song.

This people don't know Simi, she has already given birth to a child even before her pregnancy pictures became a trend online.

Now who would have thought she has been in United States of America even before covid 19.

That is Simi for you.

3 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by olowo1995(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2020
Johsefh:

u follow dem join body go hospital for US
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by chiboy1116: 8:52am On May 29, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
read the write up na .
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by placeofallure(f): 8:57am On May 29, 2020
FlordFlorez:
These guys are so secretive. From their dating to wedding and now child birth. May they dont fancy showoff.

Is it not better? You're better off when they don't see you coming.

Congratulations to the couple.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by FlordFlorez(m): 9:01am On May 29, 2020
placeofallure:

no be lie.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by FlordFlorez(m): 9:01am On May 29, 2020
placeofallure:

no be lie.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by stayclearofme: 9:08am On May 29, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
They will never read to comprehend.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by adioolayi(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2020
Babaken:
in Simi voice your fader, I say your fader.

I repeat am your fader ..see me see wahala..I don enter yawa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Nmezor(f): 9:17am On May 29, 2020
Hidden things, anyway congratz to couple

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by LaReinaa(f): 9:20am On May 29, 2020
Congrats to them
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Nobody: 9:22am On May 29, 2020
Has any one seen the movie "Anchor Baby"
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by DexterousOne(m): 9:29am On May 29, 2020
Kelvin5214:
Make dem no carry Corona come back give us. Hospitals don finish for Naija. Now that all the hospitals beds in U.S are full of Corona that’s where delivering new baby. Naija can’t stay without hyping their own low self esteem

What the hell are you talking about?
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by DexterousOne(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2020
webshopNG:
Has any one seen the movie "Anchor Baby"

I have

But that concept is not applicable here
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:31am On May 29, 2020
Johsefh:

EVEN BENIN WITCHES IS NOT AS WICKED AS NORMAL NIGERIAN
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by DexterousOne(m): 9:31am On May 29, 2020
2nattie:
Are non US citizens still incentivized to give birth in the US?

Yea
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by DexterousOne(m): 9:33am On May 29, 2020
okoloemmalex:
I like the way they have handled their fame and marriage[i] ]If not, we 're out there to scatter things for them.
[/i]

congratulations once again...

Mentality if a typical Nigerian

Fundamentally destructive
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by Ujahhelen205(f): 9:36am On May 29, 2020
Abeg their matter don tire me... so so hide hide Mtcheeww... maybe an haemophrodite dem born
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by foleskay(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2020
Johsefh:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US by henrico247(m): 9:38am On May 29, 2020
What is the gender of the baby Abeg. This celebrities matter tire me. Tell us wether na boy or girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Giving LAP Dance While Still Married / New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 / Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.