Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures (11155 Views)

Dino Melaye Denies Asking People To Stop Posting His Pictures With Hushpuppi / Arewa Boys, Obi Cubana Don Accept The Challenge On Behalf Of Igbos / Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by obataokenwa(m): 12:55am On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:
what!!
Had many of them as classmate then in Sec School Barnawa. But we all scattered after the Sharia crisis. Still have lots of childhood friends till now
Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Bembellaa: 12:57am On May 29, 2020
obataokenwa:
Had many of them as classmate then in Howard Sec School Barnawa. But we all scattered after the Sharia crisis. Still have lots of childhood friends till now
why do you want to convert my sister before marrying her? Are you a religious bigot??

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by olisaEze(m): 1:01am On May 29, 2020
When ure big ure big, biko!

I nor mind reason with that chic on army camo dia nwanne... if na loot cause am, me go happily loot to keep her looking lyk dt always!! grin

Choi! I don’t c how religion will be an issue dia, it’s not like we’ll be quoting scripture or Hadith to each other when the lights goes off on us in a room together. grin

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by obataokenwa(m): 1:02am On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:
why do you want to convert my sister before marrying her? Are you a religious bigot??
For good understanding after all we will go to heaven if we do the proper thing
Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Bembellaa: 1:05am On May 29, 2020
olisaEze:
When ure big ure big, biko!

I nor mind reason with that chic on army camo dia nwanne... if na loot cause am, me go happily loot to keep her looking lyk dt always!! grin

Choi! I don’t c how religion will be an issue dia, it’s not like we’ll be quoting scripture or Hadith to each other when the lights goes off on us in a room together. grin
grin grin grin this one no get joy

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by olisaEze(m): 1:05am On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:
grin grin grin this one no get joy

Mehn joyless mode activated! grin grin grin
Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Bembellaa: 1:06am On May 29, 2020
obataokenwa:
For good understanding after all we will go to heaven if we do the proper thing
Humanity should come first before religion... You can get married to a non Christian and allow her practice her faith

Until when she willingly want to convert

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Bembellaa: 1:07am On May 29, 2020
olisaEze:

Mehn joyless mode activated! grin grin grin
make you take am easy oo this one way you wan even loot for the matter grin

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by olisaEze(m): 1:09am On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:
make you take am easy oo this one way you wan even loot for the matter grin

My broda, ah done tire for all d 'loot say loot no say' comments. Put dem dia nw and see if dem nor go loot dia own! grin

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Bembellaa: 1:12am On May 29, 2020
olisaEze:

My broda, ah done tire for all d 'loot say loot no say' comments. Put dem dia nw and see if dem nor go loot dia own! grin
Nigerians are hypocritic in Nature

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by lighternote: 1:13am On May 29, 2020
These guys are loaded to their socks cheesy
Dangerously cute grin
You can't see these ones living abroad, they holiday and run back to their paradise - Nigeria.
They are the Arab princes and princesses of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Muna4real(f): 1:48am On May 29, 2020
So? Op what do you want us to do about the pics?
Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by illicit(m): 1:54am On May 29, 2020
Northern girls like to be f u c k e d in d butt
Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by CodeTemplar: 2:11am On May 29, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Post pictures of you businesses and factories. That is what we want to see.
Like hushpuppi abi?

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by obataokenwa(m): 3:33am On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:
Humanity should come first before religion... You can get married to a non Christian and allow her practice her faith

Until when she willingly want to convert
Definitely bro. It will be a gradual process and it's good everyone shows that their religion is worth practising. It can also be the other way round

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Scream(m): 4:53am On May 29, 2020
Two of the people they want to pepper (South East and South South) have put the boy (Bembella) on lock down...he's beginning to think like humans and those that rejoice over this childish attempt haven't seen that they are actually the problem in the country. It would soon dawn on everyone and their feathers will be plucked by those the seek to permanently keep on loggerheads.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Nobody: 5:26am On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:
Nobody can stop us from displaying our beauty and wealth.

If you want to see companies go to the north and snap them yourself

Do you know how childish you appear? Same picture and noise over and over again? Bros na wetin? The Southerners you are trying to impress will never reckon with you given the reality of Nigeria that exposes the North as the biggest weak link of the nation.

Your pictures are useless and cannot change the reality of what the North is and will likely remain if people like you are her best brains.

Get to work, as El Rufai and others are doing, and stop disturbing us here with pathetic and attention-seeking pictures of a few ' money miss road' nonentities you think is enough to launder the sordid and deserved negative image of the North.

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:36am On May 29, 2020
Kids everywhere....
Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Bighead9: 5:39am On May 29, 2020
All this Aboki should stop posting pictures of how wealthy the are. They do not need to keep reminding us that they own Nigeria. See beautiful and clean Babes, if na my sisters now, you for see yam legs and bear bear for chest and face.

I'm Emeka, I sell Okrika in Ariaria market. Since Arewa Boys start to post their pictures showcasing wealth, alot of our people here have been having heart attacks since then. 3 of my cousins Chinedu, Kalu and Ugonna dropped dead yesterday after seeing the display of wealth by small kids in the North. Aboki should forgive us, NA joke we dey. grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

North forgive us biko, we will never disrespect you guys again.

8 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by obaaderemi: 5:54am On May 29, 2020
light099:
Which tribes are these clean fine ones from? I think they're another northern tribe from other African countries and shouldn't be more than 20% of the whole north.
The typical Northerners we know most times look like Ganduje.

I've seen few northerners with that striking, foreign, clean beauty but their percentage is very low.
They are not foreign women. They are Fulani.
But then, every tribe has clean girls.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by femi4: 6:15am On May 29, 2020
Gandollar:
500 cars can buy a G-wagon?

No wonder they carry about AK-47 to graze the cows on people's farmlands.
cows not cars

1 Like

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Naijazure: 6:15am On May 29, 2020
My shootout to all those fellows saying the North are in poverty... If only you'd travel up North and maybe get to interact with the rich folks then your archaic believes will change.

In this country it's no new thing that some of us are more equal than others...

You may also wanna ask what have they been doing with the resources and privileges associated with being in power for all these years(and counting).

As far as Nigeria is concerned, the North remains the region with the largest number of youths with sufficient resources from legitimate and stress-free sources... Quote me anywhere or go up North and see for yourselves... Plus the North always loves themselves unlike my brothers who would do anything to tear a fellow down..

Leave statistics ohh, Na from office them work am... Come to the field and see for yourselves.

Almajiri this, almajiri that... How many of them are ruling us today? Dey abroad wey first-class graduate Neva even see? Dey FGN agencies? By the time dust go clear south go understand sey them still dey learn work.

Afterall empty drums makes....

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by neutralmind: 6:25am On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:
lol we don't have problem with them falling in love with any southerner

If you play your game then you enjoy... grin

I like your vibe. It's a free world. That's the spirit

1 Like

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Bembellaa: 6:44am On May 29, 2020
Muna4real:
So? Op what do you want us to do about the pics?
is am make egwusi soup
Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Bembellaa: 6:46am On May 29, 2020
illicit:
Northern girls like to be f u c k e d in d butt
Dangerous
Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Egoveen: 6:52am On May 29, 2020
Gandollar:

Let this trend please.....#500cowsequals1gwagon.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:16am On May 29, 2020
obataokenwa:
Had many of them as classmate then in Sec School Barnawa. But we all scattered after the Sharia crisis. Still have lots of childhood friends till now

Na Dambo you attend for Kd?
Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by falcon01: 7:22am On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:
Come and stop us from shining
ban haushi gareka

1 Like

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by NewDelhi(m): 7:43am On May 29, 2020
Make I just mistakenly give one of those girls belle lasan.. I don hammer be that.. these kind girls , you can't be too foolish to persuade them to abort it. Infact if they commot the pikin man might contemplate suicide.

But on a second thought, their parents might be too powerful they'll decide to send you to jail instead but still, telling her to leave the pregnancy is a risk worth taking.
Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Ghengiskhan(m): 7:44am On May 29, 2020
Gandollar:

All their papa na retired civil servants turn business or politician.. source of their income is corruption. Hausa Fulani can steal public fund like there's no tomorrow,it's what they live and work for after that toto

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Bembellaa: 7:44am On May 29, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Like hushpuppi abi?
don't mind the hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Bembellaa: 7:45am On May 29, 2020
Egoveen:
Let this trend please.....#500cowsequals1gwagon.
50 cows can buy a Gwagon not 500

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja To Host 2020 Democracy Heroes Awards, Aisha Buhari, Others To Be Honoured / Ibrahim Mallaha Gusau Is Dead: Zamfara PDP Chairman Dies / Soldiers Killing: Army Withdraws From Okuama Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.