Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,122 members, 7,825,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures (11161 Views)

Dino Melaye Denies Asking People To Stop Posting His Pictures With Hushpuppi / Arewa Boys, Obi Cubana Don Accept The Challenge On Behalf Of Igbos / Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Bembellaa: 7:46am On May 29, 2020
falcon01:
ban haushi gareka
grin grin toh ne ina ruwa na
Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by ikennamadu1(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2020
Most of those guys... No be them get those cars... I fit swear..

1 Like

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by NewDelhi(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:
50 cows can buy a Gwagon not 500
Exactly.. 500 cows is too much between 50-70 should do.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Bembellaa: 8:02am On May 29, 2020
NewDelhi:

Exactly.. 500 cows is too much between 50-70 should do.
500 can only buy a private jet
Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by franklingud(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2020
Nairaland is dead.

It's now an ethnic bashing forum.

Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Spy360(m): 8:15am On May 29, 2020
obiekunie2:

shuwa arab women - aboki mallams can do anything just to marry them.

they believe the shuwa arab women give them enhanced and finer children and it seems tru sha.
If not for Buhari, I love northerners. Beautiful ladies.
Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Bembellaa: 8:34am On May 29, 2020
Grayoso:

Do you know how childish you appear? Same picture and noise over and over again? Bros na wetin? The Southerners you are trying to impress will never reckon with you given the reality of Nigeria that exposes the North as the biggest weak link of the nation.

Your pictures are useless and cannot change the reality of what the North is and will likely remain if people like you are her best brains.

Get to work, as El Rufai and others are doing, and stop disturbing us here with pathetic and attention-seeking pictures of a few ' money miss road' nonentities you think is enough to launder the sordid and deserved negative image of the North.
you are free to believe in anything that will make you feel better and happy

1 Like

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by patjane(f): 8:53am On May 29, 2020
Lovely pictures smiley

1 Like

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Bembellaa: 9:01am On May 29, 2020
patjane:
Lovely pictures smiley
cool cool
Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by nisai: 9:05am On May 29, 2020
Gandollar:
500 cars can buy a G-wagon?

No wonder they carry about AK-47 to graze the cows on people's farmlands.
grin grin grin
Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Top1gun: 9:09am On May 29, 2020
MasterJayJay:
Foolish youths in Nigeria creating nuisance in the cyberspace.
Rather than post the companies they own, they are posting cars up and down.
Third world mentality!!
The only foolish soul I see is you that did not make this comment on Emoney's thread.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by nisai: 9:10am On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:
So make Arewa boys no flex because of the poor in their region abi
grin grin grin make una flex fa. Arewa to the world. Lol

1 Like

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Bembellaa: 9:13am On May 29, 2020
nisai:
grin grin grin make una flex fa. Arewa to the world. Lol
Nagode my brother... grin God bless your hustle

1 Like

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by RemoveKebab: 9:14am On May 29, 2020
[s]
obataokenwa:
Bro if country divides.... Igbos will still be very much active in business with the Hausas...but the suffering will be in the South west. Those guys survival is Lagos and it's seaport.
[/s]
How will the west suffer grin so you think everything in SW starts and ends in Lagos right.
So ondo and ogun ain't industrialized and linked to the sea right, oyo isn't arable for farming abi, Ekiti and Osun don't have natural resources abi?

when 9ja breaks you go know say the teeth way dog dey use play him dey use am bite too.

I pray it comes fast so as to teach all you guys a lifetime lesson remember neighbors matters in geo politics and the last time I checked Cameroon ain't nice guys.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Bembellaa: 9:15am On May 29, 2020
Top1gun:

The only foolish soul I see is you that did not make this comment on Emoney's thread.
their hypocrisy is legendary
Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Deltayankeeboi: 9:15am On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:
eyyah don't worry,i will talk to our people that from now on during Eid celebration we will start snapping companies and posting them online instead of our pictures
You dey forbid to post your own family members pictures?
Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Bembellaa: 9:16am On May 29, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
You dey forbid to post your own family members pictures?
They are there...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Nobody: 9:17am On May 29, 2020
Naijazure:
My shootout to all those fellows saying the North are in poverty... If only you'd travel up North and maybe get to interact with the rich folks then your archaic believes will change.

In this country it's no new thing that some of us are more equal than others...

You may also wanna ask what have they been doing with the resources and privileges associated with being in power for all these years(and counting).

As far as Nigeria is concerned, the North remains the region with the largest number of youths with sufficient resources from legitimate and stress-free sources... Quote me anywhere or go up North and see for yourselves... Plus the North always loves themselves unlike my brothers who would do anything to tear a fellow down..

Leave statistics ohh, Na from office them work am... Come to the field and see for yourselves.

Almajiri this, almajiri that... How many of them are ruling us today? Dey abroad wey first-class graduate Neva even see? Dey FGN agencies? By the time dust go clear south go understand sey them still dey learn work.

Afterall empty drums makes....
the north loves themselves? Is that so ogbeni? Which region has killed themselves more than the north?
Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Bembellaa: 9:20am On May 29, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
the north loves themselves? Is that so ogbeni? Which region has killed themselves more than the north?
no region kill themselves more than the Igbos

In the north we are all aware it's paid political terrorist that are killing people

What of the east that are killing hundreds of their brothers over two hectare of land??

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/many-feared-dead-300-injured-50-missing-as-two-anambra-communities-clash/?fbclid=IwAR2_APSg66fARjHapCnO22Od8C3dz9abeeyAFRJSDfqgEjdwInQj6Tnf1Ys

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by nisai: 9:26am On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:
grin grin an igbo wan marry fulani grin grin make Nnamdi cownu catch you
grin grin My friend, why na? Shey Igbo no fit marry Fulani ni? One Nigeria ni fa.
Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Bembellaa: 9:29am On May 29, 2020
nisai:
grin grin My friend, why na? Shey Igbo no fit marry Fulani ni? One Nigeria ni fa.
Igbos no no... We can consider the Yorubas Igbos are no go area for our ladies... Why will a sane northerner allow an igbo to marry his daughter with all these hatred going on...

1 Like

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Nobody: 9:42am On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:
no region kill themselves more than the Igbos

In the north we are all aware it's paid political terrorist that are killing people

What of the east than are killing hundreds of their brothers over two hectare of land??

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/many-feared-dead-300-injured-50-missing-as-two-anambra-communities-clash/?fbclid=IwAR2_APSg66fARjHapCnO22Od8C3dz9abeeyAFRJSDfqgEjdwInQj6Tnf1Ys
if I am to choose between the north and the igbos, I will choose the igbos in a heart beat.
I don't recall any yoruba person that has ever been killed in the east. But you violent people have killed hundreds if not thousands of yorubas through your stupid religious wars.
Why were you guys shouting the highest about Ametokun?
You hausas fulanis have a culture of violence
Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Bembellaa: 9:49am On May 29, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
if I am to choose between the north and the igbos, I will choose the igbos in a heart beat.
I don't recall any yoruba person that has ever been killed in the east. But you violent people have killed hundreds if not thousands of yorubas through your stupid religious wars.
Why were you guys shouting the highest about Ametokun?
You hausas fulanis have a culture of violence
an ipob member claiming yoruba

We know you hate and don't like us > grin

We also don't give a fvvck about you hating us!

You claim that Igbos have never kill Yoruba people?? Ojukwu attacked Ore yoruba land... Killing Yorubas trying to to conquer them... Before the Yoruba warriors dealt with Biafrans terrorists and finish them.

Remove that woman picture you're putting on your profile... That's not you!

You're a guy from east... Stop impersonation!!

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by lereinter(m): 9:50am On May 29, 2020
Lolzzzzz

Their parents try gan

Stealing to benefit their generation
Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Nobody: 10:08am On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:
an ipob member claiming yoruba

We know you hate and don't like us > grin

We also don't give a fvvck about you hating us!

You claim that Igbos have never kill Yoruba people?? Ojukwu attacked Ore yoruba land... Killing Yorubas trying to to conquer them... Before the Yoruba warriors dealt with Biafrans terrorists and finish them.

Remove that woman picture you're putting on your profile... That's not you!

You're a guy from east... Stop impersonation!!
At the end of the day you will wake up from your dream and realise that the north is not loved by anybody...we only tolerate you.
I'm sure it was ojukwu too that killed Abiola. You have offended every tribe in Nigeria one way or the other. Only weak yorubas APC stooges don't see through you that you are very dangerous.
As for people like me, I know what you are and you will not win me over
Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Bembellaa: 10:10am On May 29, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
At the end of the day you will wake up from your dream and realise that the north is not loved by anybody...we only tolerate you.
I'm sure it was ojukwu too that killed Abiola. You have offended every tribe in Nigeria one way or the other. Only weak yorubas APC stooges don't see through you that you are very dangerous.
ipob member we don't need your love... You all hated right from time...

Remove that picture and stop impersonation...

We can deceive gullible Igbos not me

1 Like

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by seanwilliam(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2020
@op, how I fit get connect with those those guys up there.. mehn, ogbenutan

1 Like

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by sofiscatedmoron: 10:27am On May 29, 2020
When u finish posting instagram audio fake lifestyle, you come and shine my shoe

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by Susu888(m): 10:30am On May 29, 2020
Gandollar:
500 cars can buy a G-wagon?

No wonder they carry about AK-47 to graze the cows on people's farmlands.

So you never new cattle rearing is a good business? undecided

On a second thought , dey with your spare parts abeg we no want competition!

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by psyco: 10:32am On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:
We don't have factories and don't do business in the north... We all depend on looted fund to survive
I know this is no sarcasm but the truth.
Nigeria is decaying....
Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by obiekunie2: 10:49am On May 29, 2020
Bembellaa:
lol we don't have problem with them falling in love with any southerner

If you play your game well then you enjoy... But they rarely fall in love with you guys...it's only your ladies that easily fall for Arewa boys grin

you are a very very wicked guy bros!

why are you dealing with me this early morning with the picture of these beautiful damsels?

is not like you will give me their contact!

wicked bros! angry

Re: Arewa Boys: Why People Should Stop Posting Those Pictures by obiekunie2: 10:50am On May 29, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
When u finish posting instagram audio fake lifestyle, you come and shine my shoe

bros!

must you tell him Ahh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lucky Irabor: No Person Or Group Can Stop 2023 Elections In The South-East / Fashola Visit Kalakuta Museum. Pics / Bandits Attack Hayin Kanwa Village In Kaduna, Kill 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.