Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

How To Handle Patients Who Are Asymptomatic After Testing Positive To Covid - 19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Handle Patients Who Are Asymptomatic After Testing Positive To Covid - 19 (213 Views)

Discharge Patients Who Test Negative Once — NCDC Issues New COVID-19 Guidelines / Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official / Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Patients Who Are Asymptomatic After Testing Positive To Covid - 19 by lampido22: 12:19am On May 29, 2020
It's very obvious that almost 90% of coronavirus patients are asymptomatic after contracting the disease(they show no symptoms), but nigeria government and ncdc keep scaring people with figures of coronavirus patients everyday at midnight.
The government re complaining of inadequate space to accommodate patients for treatment thereby requesting for hotel and school to make space available as isolation center which sounds quite stupid to me.
In my recommendation, I suggest they allowed the asymptomatic patients to self isolated with proper orientation and only admit to hospital those who are seriously having the symptoms in that way there will be enough space and time to attend to them. And also making plans to reopen school instead of church, market and airport. It's clear the disease is not for children so why wasting there future at home in the name of lock down. Soon the results will appear were teenage girls will get pregnant or abused and boys going into the street.
Re: How To Handle Patients Who Are Asymptomatic After Testing Positive To Covid - 19 by Passionate888: 1:17am On May 29, 2020
lampido22:
It's very obvious that almost 90% of coronavirus patients are asymptomatic after contracting the disease(they show no symptoms), but nigeria government and ncdc keep scaring people with figures of coronavirus patients everyday at midnight.
The government re complaining of inadequate space to accommodate patients for treatment thereby requesting for hotel and school to make space available as isolation center which sounds quite stupid to me.
In my recommendation, I suggest they allowed the asymptomatic patients to self isolated with proper orientation and only admit to hospital those who are seriously having the symptoms in that way there will be enough space and time to attend to them. And also making plans to reopen school instead of church, market and airport. It's clear the disease is not for children so why wasting there future at home in the name of lock down. Soon the results will appear were teenage girls will get pregnant or abused and boys going into the street.
Many Nigerians won't adhere to this self isolation
Re: How To Handle Patients Who Are Asymptomatic After Testing Positive To Covid - 19 by Kobojunkie: 2:22am On May 29, 2020
@OP, they will probably need to be paid a stipend of some sort.
The ones wey get symptoms, na dem dey waka about still (e.g. loss of smell and/or taste people), na the ones wey no get symptoms at all go wan sit down for house dey isolate? grin

(1) (Reply)

Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / What Medicinal Plant Works for: Take a Peep / No!! You Do Not Have To Remove The Tooth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.