Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,790 members, 7,862,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

We Are Getting Overwhelmed, Afenifere Reacts To Insecurity In South West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Getting Overwhelmed, Afenifere Reacts To Insecurity In South West (1252 Views)

We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out / Afenifere Reacts As Court Sentences Killers Of Olufunke Fasoranti To Death / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed, Afenifere Reacts To Insecurity In South West by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:55am On May 31, 2020
LegendHero:

First of all, I did not vote in both 2015 and 2019 election but if I Voted in 2015, I would have voted Buhari.

The Yoruba gave him a chance because Jonathan government was clueless then. Constant bombing in the NE with people loosing their lives daily. Fulani herdsmen are also operating then although not at a gross scale like this Buhari period. What about kidnappers too? Nigeria is in shambles and the Yorubas thought we needed a change and gave change a chance by voting Buhari.

Well unfortunately, he also turned out to be another clueless government just as the governments before him that have all failed to lead Nigeria to the promise land.

Staffoforanyan stop crying over spilt milk, the deed has already been done and intellectuals always look for a way forward. If we like beg the police force from now till next year, they won’t be able to nab all those criminals because they are built on a faulty structure in the first place.

Did kidnapping and herdsmen killings started in 2015? Why is that most of you guys always study situation using the mirror of 2015 ouster of Jonathan?

Yes the Yoruba voted Buhari in 2015 because it is their constitutional right to vote for who they think would effect a change. Anyone that think he deserves an apology from the Yorubas for voting their choice in a democracy is wasting his time.

Of course you would vote for him again
Go read your history, every attempt to work with Fulani's end in disaster for us.
Who gives a damn about Buhari
Yoruba's wld stupidly vote for another Fulani again
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed, Afenifere Reacts To Insecurity In South West by orunto27: 8:52am On May 31, 2020
LET THE GOVERNMENTS OF THE SW STATES PROVIDE GUNS AND AMMUNITION TO THE YOUTHS AND AMOTEKUN TO FIGHT WHATEVER INSECURITIES.

From Orisa37.
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed, Afenifere Reacts To Insecurity In South West by Justice35: 10:02am On May 31, 2020
BlowYourMind:
[s][/s]
We aren't pigs, thieves and scammers like you that fight dirty, we are born intellectuals not rascals with crime tendency
lolzzzz...your shame dey shame me..
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed, Afenifere Reacts To Insecurity In South West by Iceberg3: 3:03pm On May 31, 2020
post=90073115:

What's going in your region I heard Amatoku member was caught sleeping with their leader's wife

I am giving you sleepless night that's why you clone my moniker

It's like he's been fixed
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed, Afenifere Reacts To Insecurity In South West by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:18pm On May 31, 2020
Iceberg3:

It's like he's been fixed
Exactly, but let me be patient to monitor his post

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS! Oyo State Ex-Governor Ajimobi Is Dead / Ondo 2020: Yahaya Bello Chants War Song Despite US Sanction - Video / Achebe's "There Was A Country" Trending Worldwide On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.