Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Entertainer "Packagerz" Gives Back To The Society - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Entertainer "Packagerz" Gives Back To The Society (330 Views)

Pictures Of Handsome Entertainer Segun Packagerz / Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. / I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entertainer "Packagerz" Gives Back To The Society by packagerz: 6:51am On May 29, 2020
Give away part 3..

"give out Thou little to your neighbour "

Just as we promised.. We reached out to our loved ones..

Proudly powered by CEO.. =Ykingstons oloja global links Ltd.. Daramola Olayinka Oloja.
Fiyinfoluwa Arowolo..CEO =arofiyin driving school&musta seed group of schools..
.and my little self.... Olusegun jeje packagerz..call me AFENUJAGUN.. But I am an Entertainer....

Supported by my sister, companion and spiritual mother.. Olaoluwa .b. Emmanuel..

Let's love leads..
Give and it shall be given unto you...
Do not wait till you r rich....
Start building treasures for your self in heaven..
Always remember that we r dust and heaven is our home..

Give away part 4 is loading again..

You too can support with 2cups or more..

18cups of rice..
18cups of beans..
5k...

Together we can save a soul.
Stay safe..
Wash your hands regularly..
Maintain social distance..

Afenijagun speaks....

Re: Entertainer "Packagerz" Gives Back To The Society by Johnjanrt: 6:58am On May 29, 2020
Humane society is what we should be clamouring for. Great acts of charity and kindness can be done in the least expected of ways.
In spite of everything you can always put smiles on the faces of others by things we do irrespective of cultural, religious or ethnic inclinations. #be good.

1 Like

Re: Entertainer "Packagerz" Gives Back To The Society by yanabasee1(m): 7:07am On May 29, 2020
OP...... God bless you and your family.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Join Johnnie Walker To Share Dad Memories Ahead Of Father’s Day / Bobrisky Shows Up For His Father’s Birthday, Turns Up In A Male Outfit, Removes / Nigerian Scientists Announces COVID-19 Vaccine/cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.