Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,360 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed (11590 Views)

COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos / Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister / COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by letitrainnow(m): 11:31am On May 29, 2020
Okay.
Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by gentlemate00: 11:31am On May 29, 2020
Why must you wait for trump before you get ventilator and where is all the fund?

Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/nigeria-yet-to-receive-trumps-ventilators-minister/
Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by sarmamotors: 11:32am On May 29, 2020
"Ministers and senators yet to receive Trumps ventilators".I guess that's what he meant
Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by lizdammy: 11:32am On May 29, 2020
Ahhh
Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by osusuallstars: 11:32am On May 29, 2020
The measure you give is the measure you will receive
Audio = Audio
Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by SeriouslySense(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2020
Okay mr lie

Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by Dyt(f): 11:33am On May 29, 2020
I laughed out reading the caption cos I know my fellow NLers will finish them
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by jaxxy(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2020
What do u need them for??
Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by OdefaGirl(f): 11:33am On May 29, 2020
Hope it wasn't audio ventilators grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by lugo99(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2020
u lair mohammed too said FG promises us 2month free waiver on terestial tv station, na dat day gangan gotv blocked our free channels like Wap Tv, Tiwa N Tiwa, Biscon, Itv, Rave, R2tv, Etc, Na Only NTA2 una leave 4 us, God go purnish u Mr, Liar Mohammed. Amen!
Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by adoreyou(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2020
'Pikin wey dey follow him papa chop eba no suppose eye meat for soup'. please,pass d message to lai. Meanwhile,you guys should patronize me. I deal on men coporate shoes. with #4,000 i guarantee you quality wear. Thanks a bunches. 08073576467.
Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by tatatar: 11:34am On May 29, 2020
ValCon888:
[s]Why are you waiting for ventilators from Trump?
Why can't you buy your own ventilators?
Almajiri government that's always waiting for handouts.[/s]
gentlemate00:
[s]Why must you wait for trump before you get ventilator and where is all the fund?
[/s]

He simply said they're yet to receive the promised ventilators from trump in response to a question.
Must you guys overstretch everything angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by od501: 11:35am On May 29, 2020
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/nigeria-yet-to-receive-trumps-ventilators-minister/

How are we sure dem never sell before arrival. Conscienceless people!
Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by ValCon888: 11:40am On May 29, 2020
tatatar:

[s]He simply said they're yet to receive the promised ventilators from trump in response to a question.
Must you guys overstretch everything >[/s]sad
Gtfoh.
Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:40am On May 29, 2020
Estherfabiaan:
Can we believe this man?

You’re back. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by osilamah77(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2020
Do i even need to believe lies. (lai)
Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by obuneme: 11:42am On May 29, 2020
Omo them never grind beans akara don dey smell grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by Ngflex28: 11:42am On May 29, 2020
I’m not surprised but the key word here is keep waiting until something happens shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by Jaqenhghar: 11:46am On May 29, 2020
I thought your airforce was ptoducing?
I thought Innoson was producing?

So why are you waiting for Trump
Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by chrisxxx(m): 11:46am On May 29, 2020
Trump gave you your medicine
Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by PigTormentor: 11:46am On May 29, 2020
Expecting anything from Trump is like expecting a toddler to fulfill any promise. Don't hold your breath on it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by KosherCapital(m): 11:48am On May 29, 2020
If am Trump, one kobo of ventilator u no go see... failed useless Government
Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by Passionate888: 11:48am On May 29, 2020
It is a LAI
Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by PigTormentor: 11:48am On May 29, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
I thought your airforce was ptoducing?
I thought Innoson was producing?

So why are you waiting for Trump

Trump told the world that he sent 1000 ventilators to Nigeria. Shouldn't we expect them as promised? Every country needs help in this pandemic, even thr US received help from Turkey, Russia and some other countries.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by sinola(m): 11:53am On May 29, 2020
Una no go go find something and be useful to una country... Dey there dey wait for white mans ventilator.
If I be trump... Una name na OYO cos I no dey owe una.
Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by ugwumichael(m): 11:57am On May 29, 2020
Baba go call trump Fool for presidents whatsapp group, na the matter we still dey settle and you da expect ventilator. Abeg nor let trump vent him anger take deny nigerians Visa to jakpa.
Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by gentlemate00: 11:59am On May 29, 2020
Are you for real? dont quote me again.

tatatar:

He simply said they're yet to receive the promised ventilators from trump in response to a question.
Must you guys overstretch everything angry
Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by Nairalandmonika: 11:59am On May 29, 2020
Trump was just boosting his ego, as usual.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by Royalfurnitures: 12:00pm On May 29, 2020
Do well need it? Why are we always looking for foreign things? Our own Innoson motors here says he can produce what's we want

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by Champneys: 12:02pm On May 29, 2020
Lai Mohammed olofo oniro.

Have we received what APC promised in 2015?

Fu...cking pathological liar.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Yet To Receive Trump’s Ventilators – Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 12:03pm On May 29, 2020
ValCon888:
Why are you waiting for ventilators from Trump?
Why can't you buy your own ventilators?
Almajiri government that's always waiting for handouts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herbal Preparation For Gonorrhea 7 Days Cure Confirmed / Goldcross Hospital Ikoyi Is Causing Deaths Of Pregnant Women and babies / Why Nigeria Receives More Funds From Our Foundation — Bill Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.