Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

"Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) (65901 Views)

Anthony Joshua Poses With Barrack Obama In Adorable Photo / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet / Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 11:58am On May 29, 2020
Rema123:
Fear fear boxer go and fight your mates; Wilder, Tyson fury.

Kk
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 29, 2020
Maturity is of different level. He is not interested in showing how flashy his car is. Just innocent picture for the fun of taking picture.
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 29, 2020
Rema123:
Fear fear boxer go and fight your mates; Wilder, Tyson fury.
Bro, you have a gift. A unique kind of gift. You have the ability to turn the world against itself. You are so vile and full of bile. You can't even celebrate a success without pointing out a dark part. Your father, the devil who bestowed this gift on you must be very proud right now.

1 Like

Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by spinna: 12:37pm On May 29, 2020
i think from his dressing and the caption..he's actually referring to a powerbike

1 Like

Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 29, 2020
Oluwafemi Joshua.

Im in need of a soft loan of 20k to pay 25k in two weeks. Anyone interested let me know.
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 12:40pm On May 29, 2020
My great boxer
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 29, 2020
where is ur face mask sir
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by apkxyz1: 1:16pm On May 29, 2020
It's very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this.
app mobile
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 1:35pm On May 29, 2020
Mercykayy:
Wait, is that the Range that was stolen then? Cos we didn’t hear anything about getting it back
I wanna ask too. Cos the lost one was customised and not this colour. May be insurance had covered it up.

1 Like

Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by GreatResearcher1: 2:57pm On May 29, 2020
This guy's fame will be short and brust
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by GreatResearcher1: 2:58pm On May 29, 2020
Ademoore07:
I wanna ask too. Cos the lost one was customised and not this colour. May be insurance had covered it up.
Believe Joshua at your own peril
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by Greensquard(m): 3:13pm On May 29, 2020
Fresh guy,money talks
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by Germi9: 3:32pm On May 29, 2020
Callertunez:
gypsyking dey on another whole level o, after coming back from his addiction and mental health ish.. e go be tough fight
gypsy king head no coret oh,person wen dey lick Wilder blood
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 29, 2020
I think he was referring to a Superbike here not that Car.Those are Gears for riding a Bike my pipoo..He meant he's Geared up already (Kitted) to disappear with one. Obviously he wasn't referring to that Damn Car.Normally back of your car should be where gears are.

Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 4:42pm On May 29, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Believe Joshua at your own peril
Truly, it was stolen. Even this post never said he purchase another. Why would he lie? Which nigerian celebrity had a net worth closer to his? None.
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by Callertunez: 4:44pm On May 29, 2020
Germi9:
gypsy king head no coret oh,person wen dey lick Wilder blood
gringringrin

that is seriouscheesy
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:08pm On May 29, 2020
He should enjoy his money while it last.
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 6:40pm On May 29, 2020
Heavyweight champion of the world
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by Legendguru: 10:14pm On May 29, 2020
smiley
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by Joshmuch: 11:44pm On May 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Anthony Joshua is a real niggarrr

You must be a real niggarrr
Being broke is good
But staying broke for too long is the bad thing

May we not stay broke for too long because brokeness is not of the lord

Yes brother. Oluwa go run am
But we must make am easy for oluwa by doubling our huzzle and huzzling smart

Igo Orobo ati Schnapps for u!
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
Fight Tyson fury and stop fuking around
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by rasheedyazi(m): 9:16am On Jun 06, 2020
Don't be left out.. Try www.zaretips.com for your sure daily betting prediction tips

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Has Already Left Barcelona / Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today / Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.