Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,914 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

"Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) (65874 Views)

Anthony Joshua Poses With Barrack Obama In Adorable Photo / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet / Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by donkaz2(m): 10:57am On May 29, 2020
I guess he is on his favourite ride :A bike
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2020
Callertunez:
gypsyking dey on another whole level o, after coming back from his addiction and mental health ish.. e go be tough fight

It will be one sided. One of them will just be too good for the other that day

2 Likes

Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by Sundaycomputer: 10:59am On May 29, 2020
I repair laptop,
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by juman(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2020
Hard work o.

1 Like

Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by Lawdis(m): 11:02am On May 29, 2020
Is he traveling to the moon?

grin
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Anthony Joshua is a real niggarrr

You must be a real niggarrr
Being broke is good
But staying broke for too long is the bad thing

May we not stay broke for too long because brokeness is not of the lord

Amen bro...Oluwa will always come thru for us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by peeps4u: 11:04am On May 29, 2020
Abusadiq01:
this guy still looks young and agile! good for him!!!

I think he is in his 20s now. So he's young to look young
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by friday2011(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2020
fergie001:
Anthonychukwu Femi Joshua..........flex on jareh, but train hard ooo; I need that gypsy king tortured grin

Cant wait to see that fight
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2020
All thanks goes to oduduwahhh
For selling your ancestors into slavery.

If not, you will have been somewhere in ogboomoshoooo

harvesting and hawking human parts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On May 29, 2020
Upgrade your CV and land your dream job
Check my signature for my contact
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by Callertunez: 11:08am On May 29, 2020
adisabarber:

It will be one sided. One of them will just be too good for the other that day
talking from the Wilder;fury match? grin... a rematch would be on the paper though... that's if the fight go happen ocheesy
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by OKTolu: 11:09am On May 29, 2020
I sight you champ Enjoy your sweat bro
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by VenumX: 11:09am On May 29, 2020
Thank goodness you were not born and bred in the sh1t hole.

Be grateful to your white masters because boxing for naija sef no dey pay.

1 Like

Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On May 29, 2020
Rubbish
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by badoh(m): 11:09am On May 29, 2020
This is not the best time to fight the gypsy king. Tyson fury is a calculative and good boxer. Joshua can't match him for longer rounds.

1 Like

Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by Bluffly: 11:12am On May 29, 2020
Nice one.

Don't get deterred to studying abroad in one of our top rated universities in the world. Tested and Trusted. UK destination is free service. USA comes with a responsible fee
https:///2348068559860
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by Denko2721987(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2020
Mercykayy:
Wait, is that the Range that was stolen then? Cos we didn’t hear anything about getting it back

The same question I have been wanting to ask..

1 Like

Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by styless(f): 11:13am On May 29, 2020
The only Nigerian man finer than Anthony Joshua is the one I'm currently married to.

Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by Yomit71(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2020
two major obstacles before him (wilder & fury), may God help him overcome them all.

1 Like

Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by fergie001: 11:17am On May 29, 2020
Openbusiness:

It's people like you that make other tribes say igbos have inferiority complex. Anthony Joshua is a Yoruba man, period, stop all this name manipulation rubbish! Do you see other tribes manipulate the names of top class Igbo achievers to fraudulent promote themselves? undecided
Please keep quiet....people use all kind of slangs...

Oluwaburna.....ni....Kwa....sha....abeg

Don't involve me in your ethnic supremacy rubbish.

1 Like

Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by fergie001: 11:18am On May 29, 2020
Rema123:
Omo Yoruba to San. The best heavyweight boxer, if you don't agree go and smell your girlfriend pant.

See them always claiming what is not theirs undecided
Ethnic champions....you can always see dem everywhere!

Seun....help NL please
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by HITsquad: 11:21am On May 29, 2020
Strong man
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2020
You are mouthed J, Keep moving nothing do you.
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by fergie001: 11:32am On May 29, 2020
friday2011:

Cant wait to see that fight
Will be bloody....but I am low-key scared of Fury sha o grin
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by magzey: 11:34am On May 29, 2020
Money and strength ,this guy don hammer wallahi. Good luck in your future fights.
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by perdollar(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2020
I av confidence of out boxing ds ofe mmanu
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by Yungmil: 11:35am On May 29, 2020
fergie001:
Anthonychukwu Femi Joshua..........flex on jareh, but train hard ooo; I need that gypsy king tortured grin
fury no get joy even wilder gats beat Joshua
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by Yungmil: 11:39am On May 29, 2020
make fury catch am first
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by lugo99(m): 11:46am On May 29, 2020
d first pix shey na trophy can beer he put 4 ground?
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:52am On May 29, 2020
Openbusiness:

It's people like you that make other tribes say igbos have inferiority complex. Anthony Joshua is a Yoruba man, period, stop all this name manipulation rubbish! Do you see other tribes manipulate the names of top class Igbo achievers to fraudulent promote themselves? undecided
KEEP QUIET,MY FRIEND angry
..We are all Nigerians. wink cheesy
Re: "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) by WIZGUY69(m): 11:57am On May 29, 2020
What's wrong with nairaland?
Such a disagrace to the internet community. That pic was posted weeks ago.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers / Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today / UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.