Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon (22951 Views)

Abuja & Lagos Airports To Resume Domestic Flight Operations On July 8 / FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 / Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by Gaddafiyusf(m): 10:06am On May 29, 2020
[quote author=ask4double post=90077365]Please don't be in a hurry to fly if you have nowhere important to go. Planes were not designed to be grounded this long. It could result to systems and components malfunction.

We hope that routine maintenance and detailed checks are done while they are grounded and upon the resumption of flight operations.[/quot

rumour-monger. Continue
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by Atikulated: 10:15am On May 29, 2020
Those planes are being maintained and service even while on the ground.
ask4double:
Please don't be in a hurry to fly if you have nowhere important to go. Planes were not designed to be grounded this long. It could result to systems and components malfunction.

We hope that routine maintenance and detailed checks are done while they are grounded and upon the resumption of flight operations.
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by Ibfpleasant(m): 10:23am On May 29, 2020
Lisaint:
Just allow cargo import abeg

Phone too cost for market

I wish to learn phone import business
Like those guys that bring phones from eBay, Amazon, offer up and co

Can I get a mentor
it’s not really hard, just try to get a source of eBay gift cards and register With them, you redeem your ebay cards and use to buy phones. It won’t be easier to ship down to Nigeria straight from their store, you rather looks for someone you know there to get delivered to them before they help you send down here. Use usps(end) for low shippment cost.
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by kunletexs: 10:30am On May 29, 2020
So you wan to open airport but schools should still be on lockdown?

Why open airport so soon? Oh, I forget say Buhari daughter and Co wan return back to their vase since their school might be about to or if not opened by now. Chai, aways protect the rich while you leave the poor to the dogs
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by kunletexs: 10:34am On May 29, 2020
You place ban on China people to come nigeria BUT allow so chinko to come and assist in corona virus pandemic? Chai, mi weak
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by Drizzy5001(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2020
If airport should open , then why school no go open... Abi no be d same crowd dey gather there too
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by chigoizie7(m): 10:44am On May 29, 2020
At the rates the cases are increasing, no country would want its citizens in naija. And none will allow anyone coming in from naija. They just want to waste resources.
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by Tekzyflex(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2020
Please open it sharpely......
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by Yomit71(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2020
Lisaint:

Can I get a mentor
+234 806 815 2951 chat him up on whatsapp
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by YangaBabe: 11:40am On May 29, 2020
Lisaint:

Can I get a mentor

Is that why cost of phones in computer village are on the rise?

No wonder people de tackle Tecno
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by AwkaFinest: 11:45am On May 29, 2020
What about SE?
So no airport in the SE is fit for opening? We wont accept this.
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by Sandypearl: 11:48am On May 29, 2020
Guy you think people did not fly out of the country despite the lockdown?

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by luminouz(m): 11:53am On May 29, 2020
ask4double:
Please don't be in a hurry to fly if you don't have nowhere important to go. Planes were not designed to be grounded this long. It could result to systems and components malfunction.

We hope that routine maintenance and detailed checks are done while they are grounded and upon the resumption of flight operations.

Good
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by luminouz(m): 11:55am On May 29, 2020
bender79:
Is that why we should remain locked down forever. Even if it were your parents feeding you, with a perpetual lockdown you will likely turn to almajiri in the streets.
Easy tiger!!!

Let the proper thing be done or everyone end up suffering and y'all will still blame buhari
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by 4gunners(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2020
Ubykcee:
It's about time I join VIPs to travel by air. It seems land borders will remain close for a little longer time.
Will that be fare? Land borders closed while air travel opened.
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by ijedeikorodu(m): 12:35pm On May 29, 2020
Gradually the world is about to be opened
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by Jannyugo: 12:42pm On May 29, 2020
Thanks to FG... We will start flying again.... thank God
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by Henri8: 2:26pm On May 29, 2020
When will Enugwu airport be reopened?
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by Henri8: 3:01pm On May 29, 2020
Henix:
Let international flight resumes pls
You wan run comot?
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by anoziechi(f): 6:11pm On May 29, 2020
abeg when road dey open
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by daholiest(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2020
Make u go, u know...�
anoziechi:
abeg when road dey open
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by quineP(f): 10:45pm On May 29, 2020
Lisaint:

Can I get a mentor
i know someone that can help you
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by anoziechi(f): 10:58pm On May 29, 2020
daholiest:
Make u go, u know...�
go do wetin
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by Chuky7(m): 12:54am On May 30, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Thank you Jesus

Open ooo So we can return back to work ooo.
Those of you calling me for OK, please I am yt to resume business. Going to the OK market in lagos is really scary. The last time I went to peep, I was the only person on face mask in the populated OK market. You need to see singing and dancing and even some lagos lookers enjoying the entertainment without a mask on. Some of the boys even called me the real Coronavirus for wearing a mask.

Everyone saying it's not real, don't even know what to believe again...

Read my signature...

Lol sorry about the experience...I sympathize...

Every one in this country is just ignorant...

You work at the Airport?...
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by PDPGuy: 2:28am On May 30, 2020
Interesting to note that the Flight crew can take off their face covering once the cockpit door is shut. Does that also mean that passengers can take off their own face coverings too?
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by ghiloman28(m): 8:17am On May 30, 2020
Ok you drop ur email.
Johnrake69:

I can mentor you to get used or new phones from China. At good prices. Although, at a fee. Apple, Samsung Redmi and Huawei products.
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:03am On May 30, 2020
Chuky7:

Lol sorry about the experience...I sympathize...

Every one in this country is just ignorant...

You work at the Airport?...

No I don't work at the airport. Opening the airport is key for me because it will enable me go about my business to other parts of the state. Many are stranded due to the inter state traveling ban...
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by Chuky7(m): 9:51am On May 30, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

No I don't work at the airport. Opening the airport is key for me because it will enable me go about my business to other parts of the state. Many are stranded due to the inter state traveling ban...

okay I thought otherwise...
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by Johnrake69: 10:09am On May 30, 2020
ghiloman28:
Ok you drop ur email.

Johnrake69@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by daholiest(m): 11:14am On May 30, 2020
After lockdown series
anoziechi:
go do wetin
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by Lisaint(m): 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
quineP:

i know someone that can help you

I will really appreciate bro
Re: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon by Lisaint(m): 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
donors1:

Yes

Do you know about it sir
Cause those have been meeting here offer premium package ( money first before tranning)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Japan Or Singapore / Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online / #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.