Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

You Can Still Make That Millions Before This Year Runs Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Still Make That Millions Before This Year Runs Out (400 Views)

Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral / Start Counting In Millions Before December / 3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Still Make That Millions Before This Year Runs Out by EL3WACHI(m): 9:24am On May 29, 2020
I want to share with you a strategy that can help you hit your money goal for this year..

Before I continue, lemme ask you this question..

How much do you want to make from now till the year runs out..

Let's go with 1Million �

We have 7 months remaining..
Let's take out June..
We have 6months remaining

1Million in 6months..

How can we achieve this..? �

Let's break it down..

1MILLION divided by 6months that's 166,666 in a Month..

Now if you have to 1Million before this year runs out, you will have to make 166,666 every month to hit your target
That's a figure.. But it's not clear yet.

We've known how much we need to make inna month to hit this year's target..

Now we must come up with WHAT we need to SELL to make that money..

Here's how to come up with that..

The monthly goal is ₦166,666 ~ ₦167,000

Now we need to come up with HOW MANY of that stuff we need to sell to come up with that amount..

Let's say you intend selling 50, divide the Monthly target by 50

₦167,000 ÷ 50 = ₦3,340

Now ₦3,340 is the price of one unit of the stuff you need to sell.. And you need to sell at least 50 of it every month..

Now all you need to do is find that thing you can sell ₦3,340 to 50 persons every month..
Any month you don't meet up for the 50 persons, you'll need to cover up for next month..

The stuff you are selling might be a product or a service..
I guess everyone understands this..

It's not hard to make that million this year..

You can use the month of June to find that product or service.. �

Now Take Action and start think..
Happy Weekend Guys.

You can connect with me on whatsapp via

bit dot ly / EleProfile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Still Make That Millions Before This Year Runs Out by EL3WACHI(m): 9:44am On May 29, 2020
I'd like to hear what you think about this strategy

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Loan Without Collateral Needed / Build Wealth With Cryptocurrency / Are You A Skilled Professional Looking For Job Or A Client Seeking For The Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.