Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

El-rufai Wife Replies Critics "I Am Married To A Governor, Not Part Of The Gover - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Wife Replies Critics "I Am Married To A Governor, Not Part Of The Gover (186 Views)

Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband / 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos / Aisha, El-Rufai's Wife, Kid, Face Deportation From Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1)

El-rufai Wife Replies Critics "I Am Married To A Governor, Not Part Of The Gover by NugwaIce: 9:56am On May 29, 2020
Reaction has been trailing on different Social media platforms.

Kaduna State First Lady named Hadiza El-Rufai has replied Nigerians who reacted negatively to her post on Twitter yesterday over her no interest in what is happening in Kaduna State.

Yesterday, Mrs. El-Rufai was blasted on Twitter for not addressing the crisis in Southern Kaduna which has claimed so many lives instead she was on Twitter celebrating 80,000 followers.
See her tweets below
https://www.trunnionnews.com/2020/05/el-rufai-wife-replies-critics-i-am.html

Re: El-rufai Wife Replies Critics "I Am Married To A Governor, Not Part Of The Gover by Mynd44: 10:06am On May 29, 2020

(1)

May The Souls Of Our Brothers And Sister Who Died In Biafra Struggle Rest In Pea / Suspension Of Two Council Chairmen In Akwa Ibom State / LASG Automates Process Of Issuing Money Lending Licenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.