Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) (55925 Views)

Five Billboard Installers Electrocuted To Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire / Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Abusadiq01(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2020
WTF
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by airminem(f): 10:57am On May 29, 2020
sad this is one of our very worst moment from the news coming from SE
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Arrahman39: 10:58am On May 29, 2020
you tried to fix your problem yourself but you ran out of luck... R.I.P
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by izubext007: 10:58am On May 29, 2020
what's is he trying to prove to woman he intend marrying?
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Lawdis(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2020
RIP to the dead
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by juman(m): 10:59am On May 29, 2020
Sad.

Many nigerians do their wire connection themselves.

No constant electricity in the country.
One nigeria failed us.

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by illicit(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2020
Shocking news
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by stormborn28(m): 11:02am On May 29, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Why are people dieing so much?
Gone are the days we only hear that someone very old died and we will be like.....let the dead go and rest, he/she has tried.
heheheheeeeee..make elder talk. So can't see that almost everybody is on a fast lane? Let me explain.. Before now majority of people dey grow(mature) before dey see and fvck pvssies or diick. Now it is not so.
Again, wealth with the coming of internet young guys are making fast money. Those who are not there are into rituals or corruption.. Hahahahaaaaa.
If you don't take life easy, life doesn't take it easy with the individual simple

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Nicoddemus(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2020
Chai!! This guy was my guy now. I used to even call him for jobs
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by dangermouse(m): 11:04am On May 29, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Is any death ever timely before?
My sympathy to the deceased family
. Where i come from bro, dying at ones prime is considered untimely. IOW death from below 70 yrs of age
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Enyimbamercedes: 11:04am On May 29, 2020
No put hand where you no sabi; your eye go see pepper

My sabinus stops with repairs of plugs and house appliances! But to carry ladder to start climbing PHCN installations .... Ghana coffin carriers will be eyeing me
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by bonnyhope: 11:04am On May 29, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Gone are the days we only hear that someone very old died and we will be like.....let the dead go and rest, he/she has tried.

Babe, you be 1/2 cast?

Your beauty is of the highest order
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by VenumX: 11:05am On May 29, 2020
Chaii!!

They have gotten him.

Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2020
He wants to help NEPA do their work. There are many people in my Neighborhood that are fi d of doing that despite warnings
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Celenwa1: 11:06am On May 29, 2020
SO sad
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by stormborn28(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2020
starbuck:
Na too much i sabi / not minding ones business kill am undecided undecided

RIP though
fast lane

heheheheeeeee..make elder talk. So can't see that almost everybody is on a fast lane? Let me explain.. Before now majority of people dey grow(mature) before dey see and fvck pvssies or diick. Now it is not so.
Again, wealth with the coming of internet young guys are making fast money. Those who are not there are into rituals or corruption.. Hahahahaaaaa.
If you don't take life easy, life doesn't take it easy with the individual simple
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by dsmooth1(m): 11:08am On May 29, 2020
air force geng I carry bombom for una OK,RIP to the man
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by afomatt: 11:08am On May 29, 2020
NCDC Will soon add him to number of people died by Coronavirus, watch out
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by dangermouse(m): 11:08am On May 29, 2020
Arrahman39:
you tried to fix your problem yourself but you ran out of luck... R.I.P
As a result of impatience. Who am i to blame the dead?. Reason why power generator always comes to handy.
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by bluefilm: 11:10am On May 29, 2020
Corona why cry cry cry

I pity the girl.

She was almost there.

But nearly cannot kill a bird.

Corona virus is a bastard.

Just killing people anyhow anywhere and anytime!
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by vasco01(m): 11:10am On May 29, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Village people on duty

Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by OKTolu: 11:11am On May 29, 2020
Rip to him
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by ClitRaider: 11:13am On May 29, 2020
Na dem
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:17am On May 29, 2020
Hmmm, the question here now is...

Did he die out of carelessness?
Or manipulated in the spiritual realm?
Or died a natural death through electrocution?

Because he could have looked for an electrician around.. But it seems he lives a solitary kind of life

Whichever way, may his soul rest in peace..Amen
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Yomit71(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2020
many Electrical students in south Yeast
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by wickedtuna: 11:19am On May 29, 2020
So sad that he might still be alive and help wont come.
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Longman8: 11:23am On May 29, 2020
The national orientation commission has said change should begin with us.Life lost,RIP brother.we should nt venture in wat we did not have experience for.
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by samsard(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2020
OdefaGirl:
People have been dying at all ages since time began. You just have social media now making you aware of each bad news happening.
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:27am On May 29, 2020
samsard:
People have been dying at all ages since time began. You just have social media now making you aware of each bad news happening.

No, it was not like this in the 90's and early 2000.....ask around, I mean it.

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by gassbee: 11:27am On May 29, 2020
He had no business climbing any ladder to fix any electrical problems, why not call in d professionals

2 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by letitrainnow(m): 11:30am On May 29, 2020
RIP.
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Mayng01(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2020
Omg! He even peed in his pants before he finally kicked the bucket. Rip anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctors Remove 40 Knives From Man's Stomach In India (pic) / Sukru Oytan, Turkish TV Presenter Collapses, Suffers Heart Attack Live On Air / See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.