Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,711 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) (55917 Views)

Five Billboard Installers Electrocuted To Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire / Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by samsard(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2020
OdefaGirl:

No, it was not like this in the 90's and early 2000.....ask around, I mean it.
That's not true. I was already aware of things by then and my village was burying folks all the time. In the nineties information didn't flow nearly this much.
Even the Fulani attacks we talk about now used to happen.
Information moves so fast these days that you'll conclude the world is ending.
Even talking about living longer, people live longer now on the average than they used to.

2 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by colon(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2020
He killed himself.
I hope he lived a good life here on earth.
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Arrahman39: 11:35am On May 29, 2020
dangermouse:
As a result of impatience. Who am i to blame the dead?. Reason why power generator always comes to handy.
generator fumes has killed many who ran out luck like him... only God can safe...
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:37am On May 29, 2020
samsard:
That's not true. I was already aware of things by then and my village was burying folks all the time. In the nineties information didn't flow nearly this much.
Even the Fulani attacks we talk about now used to happen.
Information moves so fast these days that you'll conclude the world is ending.
Even talking about living longer, people live longer now on the average than they used to.

I no gree..... it's not true.
True that we access news more than before but it's a lie that people live longer now than before........
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by openmine(m): 11:37am On May 29, 2020
madridsta007:

Life is Spiritual.
Realise this and first prioritise your spirituality. His “death” had happened some while ago. The earlier you come to the understanding that life is spiritual, the better for you.
May his soul rest in peace.
He died due to his apparent ignorance!

Most of the deaths we encounter here in africa are just avoidable but most people here throw caution to the wind and decide to play God!

The amazing part is that he has always been doing this and has been getting away with it until that fateful day he 'kicked the bucket'!

Just like the bible says...."My people perish for lack of knowledge"
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by meeky247: 11:42am On May 29, 2020
[quote author=OdefaGirl post=90079575]Why are people dieing so much?
Gone are the days we only hear that someone very old died and we will be like.....let the dead go and rest, he/she has tried.

FTC...... yeah!!!

After eating cola nut blessed by the elders in the village and you Know that your hands are not clean, what do you think will happen to such people?
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by airminem(f): 11:43am On May 29, 2020
It hurts to live, than die
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Enculer: 11:43am On May 29, 2020
Poor English.

He was elotrucuted and not electrocuted to death.
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Rok01: 11:46am On May 29, 2020
I pray we won't die before the day of our glory. Rip bro
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by madridsta007(m): 11:47am On May 29, 2020
openmine:

He died due to his apparent ignorance!

Most of the deaths we encounter here in africa are just avoidable but most people here throw caution to the wind and decide to play God!

The amazing part is that he has always been doing this and has been getting away with it until that fateful day he 'kicked the bucket'!

Just like the bible says...."My people perish for lack of knowledge"

Ok.
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by tbaby4u(f): 11:47am On May 29, 2020
spinna:
Metal ladder for that matter..see as you finish yourself...sad

Oh my God! I usually see them use that ladder o.
God save all men during the course of discharging their duties.

I feel so sorry for his wife to be. Lord have mercy
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by openmine(m): 11:49am On May 29, 2020
Enculer:
Poor English.

He was elotrucuted and not electrocuted to death.
Haaaaaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by gulfer: 11:54am On May 29, 2020
Metrix147:
A middle-aged man identified as Chukwudi was on Wednesday electrocuted to death in the Opobo road, the commercial nerve centre of Aba, Abia state, throwing residents into confusion, ABN TV reports.

Our correspondent gathered that trouble started when Chukwudi discovered a loss of electricity supply in his apartment situated in a public compound, a situation that prompted him to search for the solution.

He was said to have used a ladder to climb the electricity pole in search of the fault even though he is not a staff of the distribution company, EEDC in the area.

Luck however ran out of him as a powered electric cable was said to resting on a barbwire near the pole he was allegedly climbing.

Our source said he was trapped in between the pole and the electrified barbwire, making it difficult for him to escape.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/05/breaking-man-electrocuted-to-death-in-aba-few-weeks-to-traditional-wedding-photos/

These guys again shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by ojmetrix(m): 11:58am On May 29, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Why are people dieing so much?
Gone are the days we only hear that someone very old died and we will be like.....let the dead go and rest, he/she has tried.

FTC...... yeah!!!
I dedicate this to; those mourning....may consolation come your way, my birthday on 31st..... and all the MAY borns grin grin, if it was possible then, we would have angrily removed this 2020 from our age but all the same God is faithful.
My wish is that there will be more peace and love around the world and money in my account (very important grin)
am may 31st too happy birthday to us in advance
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:59am On May 29, 2020
ojmetrix:

am may 31st too happy birthday to us in advance

Happy birthday in addy....my birthday mate. grin
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Royalfurnitures: 12:02pm On May 29, 2020
Bad news !!! Either him or the lady was not destined to marry.lol

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by ojmetrix(m): 12:02pm On May 29, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Happy birthday in addy....my birthday mate. grin
thanks dear may was so special we refuse joining June train�

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Cris955(m): 12:02pm On May 29, 2020
starbuck:
Na too much i sabi / not minding ones business kill am undecided undecided

RIP though
one day you will surely die....yours will be more terrible than that since you don't know how to type.....
Someone died while trying to find solution to a problem all you could say is that na over sabi kill am..
you are a shame to your your family cause a sure u didn't read the post....you use the wifi your younger one share with u to type nonsence...
idiot.....Someone like you should be thought on how to use the Internet......fool
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by OriOko88(m): 12:04pm On May 29, 2020
Nigerian and ignorance. Who uses aluminum ladder to climb electric pole. This is an unwarranted death. Had he ever seen nepa using aluminum ladder to climb pole
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Happyguy201: 12:05pm On May 29, 2020
You know the death was shocking when a grown man peed himself . 2020 the worst year ever
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Adeevah(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2020
Wasted soul.....

You're not an electrician but you had the courage to climp a pole....wao....village people got his address
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 29, 2020
madridsta007:

Life is Spiritual.
Realise this and first prioritise your spirituality. His “death” had happened some while ago. The earlier you come to the understanding that life is spiritual, the better for you.
May his soul rest in peace.
Spiritual? This is simple carelessness dude, what would happen if he didnt climb that pole?? Or how do you explain why life expectancy is lower in naija compared to places like denmark, sweden, canada where things work? Our govt is killing us systematically and we are not doing enough to help ourselves.
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Gubioma: 12:07pm On May 29, 2020
OdefaGirl:

FTC...... yeah!!!
I dedicate this to; those mourning....may consolation come your way, my birthday on 31st..... and all the MAY borns grin grin, if it was possible then, we would have angrily removed this 2020 from our age but all the same God is faithful.
My wish is that there will be more peace and love around the world and money in my account (very important grin)
what is this girl sayin?
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by madridsta007(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2020
veeshock:

Spiritual? This is simple carelessness dude, what would happen if he didnt climb that pole?? Or how do you explain why life expectancy is lower in naija compared to places like denmark, sweden, canada where things work? Our govt is killing us systematically and we are not doing enough to help ourselves.

Ok.
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Charlex23(m): 12:19pm On May 29, 2020
It's so unfortunate. too young to die. Rip
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by Born2conquer: 12:21pm On May 29, 2020
OdefaGirl:

FTC...... yeah!!!

People are not dying too much, we merely have more media attention
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by samsard(m): 12:22pm On May 29, 2020
OdefaGirl:

I no gree..... it's not true.
True that we access news more than before but it's a lie that people live longer now than before........
This not about what you feel is true. It's called life expectancy. More people died in their childhood in the past. Why do you think the world population has grown so much in a hundred years? People live longer now on the average and it's an established FaCt.
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by stephcat: 12:23pm On May 29, 2020
Joycekkh:
Are we going to call this village people?
Its no joke....R.i.p to the dead
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by zedegit: 12:30pm On May 29, 2020
Metrix147:
A middle-aged man identified as Chukwudi was on Wednesday electrocuted to death in the Opobo road, the commercial nerve centre of Aba, Abia state, throwing residents into confusion, ABN TV reports.

Our correspondent gathered that trouble started when Chukwudi discovered a loss of electricity supply in his apartment situated in a public compound, a situation that prompted him to search for the solution.

He was said to have used a ladder to climb the electricity pole in search of the fault even though he is not a staff of the distribution company, EEDC in the area.

Luck however ran out of him as a powered electric cable was said to resting on a barbwire near the pole he was allegedly climbing.

Our source said he was trapped in between the pole and the electrified barbwire, making it difficult for him to escape.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/05/breaking-man-electrocuted-to-death-in-aba-few-weeks-to-traditional-wedding-photos/

Damn! What a hard luck. Who will now take of his fiancee?
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by ufuosman(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2020
Painful death
Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by edoairways: 12:36pm On May 29, 2020
patexcool:
RIP, please we should be very careful dealing with electricity
Are they careful? Out of pride and ego some guys operate on electric cable without using safety kits. If you tell them to put them on, you are tagged a Jew man

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) by gassbee: 12:36pm On May 29, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

I was about saying the same thing! Who climbs an electric pole with a metal ladder? No gloves sef he killed himself. He committed suicide that should be another angle wtf! angry
the phcn officials dat move around with their trucks also make use if metal ladders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctors Remove 40 Knives From Man's Stomach In India (pic) / See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) / Sukru Oytan, Turkish TV Presenter Collapses, Suffers Heart Attack Live On Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.