Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Cryptic Pregnancy: How You Can Be Pregnant Without Symptoms - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cryptic Pregnancy: How You Can Be Pregnant Without Symptoms (204 Views)

NCDC: COVID-19 Patients Without Symptoms To Be Discharged After 14 Days / Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam / What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cryptic Pregnancy: How You Can Be Pregnant Without Symptoms by Xantixane(f): 10:09am On May 29, 2020
How can you be pregnant and not know?
An article published on Today.com told the story of Dannette Giltz who woke up one morning to the feeling of sharp pains in her sides and back. She thought it was a case of kidney stones because the pain was indeed severe and debilitating.

She was rushed to the hospital only to get the surprising diagnosis that she was pregnant. It doesn't even end there. It gets more interesting when doctors told her that she was carrying twins.

Dannette was prepped for labour, and she put to bed. She got the shocker when she got delivered of not just two but three babies.

Tell me, how do you explain being pregnant to full term with three babies without having a clue that you are pregnant? It's a mystery that would need more research to unveil and understand better.

If you have watched TV shows like MTV's "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant", you would see other extreme cases of this condition.....
Source: https://clacified.com/en/health/news/cryptic-pregnancy-how-you-can-be-pregnant-without-symptoms

(1) (Reply)

Latest Coronavirus News Update For Mon, 01 June 2020 / 10 Super Easy Ways To Reduce Side Fat Fast / Why China Must Pay For Creating COVID-19!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.