Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison (1522 Views)

7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro / Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria / Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison by techboss1313: 11:50am On May 29, 2020
Oppo Reno 3 and Oppo Reno 3 Pro were launched in Nigeria Market on the 15th of May and both new Oppo Reno phones come with every competitive feature for the second quarter of the year. As usual, the Oppo Reno series have had their market edge on; the cameras, battery capacity, amazing gradient finish and this time spotted to include premium chipset to it.
However, apart from the few similarities, the Oppo Reno 3 and Oppo Reno 3 Pro have several differences. Amongst this difference, the easily spotted one is the Oppo Reno3 comes with a waterdrop-style display notch, the Oppo Reno 3 Pro has two hole-punch display design. In this thread, we are highlighting the similarities and major differences between the Oppo Reno 3 and Oppo Reno 3 Pro to help find the best option for you.

Oppo Reno 3 vs Oppo Reno 3 Pro: Specifications
Looking into the extrinsic similarities of Oppo Reno 3 and Oppo Reno 3 Pro, both have dual-SIM support, a 20:9 aspect ratio, and an in-display fingerprint sensor. Oppo Reno 3 has a 6.4-inch full-HD+ (1080x2400 pixels) AMOLED display and the waterdrop-style notch design, and the Oppo Reno 3 Pro features a 6.5-inch full-HD+ (1080x2400 pixels) curved Super AMOLED display with the hole-punch design. Leaving the Oppo Reno3 Pro a bit magnified in terms of its external feature.

Beneath the external cover, the Oppo Reno 3 and Oppo Reno3 Pro run Android 10 with ColorOS 7 and the same chipset (MediaTek). With this under the hood similarities, the Reno3 comes with MediaTek Helio P90 chipset, coupled with 8GB of RAM and 128GB ROM while the Oppo Reno 3 Pro comes with the MediaTek Helio P95 chipset, coupled with 8GB of RAM and 256GB ROM.

Although, the difference in the chipset comes into play when talking about the battery capacity said by a few techies. The battery on both devices have a capacity of 4025mAh, the difference lies in Fast Charging Technology. The Reno3 Pro has 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 making the device charge 50% in 20minute while the Reno3 has 20W VOOC Flash Charge 3.0.

Leaving the best for the last is the camera setup, Oppo Reno 3 and Oppo Reno3 Pro have quad rear cameras, though the difference lies on the image sensors. The Oppo Reno3 Pro prides itself with a 64-megapixel primary sensor whose image sensor shots a 108-megapixel image, an 8-megapixel secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens, a monochrome sensor and a well-improved portrait lens. In contrast to the Oppo Reno3 Pro, the quad rear camera setup of the Oppo Reno3 includes a 48-megapixel as the primary sensor with an f/1.7 lens, alongside an 8-megapixel secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens, has a 13-megapixel telephoto shooter with 5x hybrid zoom support and a 2-megapixel monochrome sensor with an f/2.4 lens.

For selfies, Oppo Reno3 Pro has a 44MP + 2MP punch-hole camera at the front and the Oppo Reno3 has a 44MP water-drop camera. With front camera setup on the Oppo Reno3 as well it leaves any phone user with also an amazing photography device.

The Reno3 is priced at N159,000 and the Reno3 Pro at N209,000. Reviews from techies, it is said that both devices give actual value for money and if my view counts, yes they are valued for money devices.

9 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison by okolojay: 1:28pm On May 29, 2020
Clean Oppo Reno2 up for sale....
very affordable N94K (Negotiable)
call- 080six601790nine9

Re: Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison by temiregiddy: 1:44pm On May 29, 2020
30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 making the device charge 50% in 20minute? that's pretty impressive. Can any device give this value for lesser pay?

3 Likes

Re: Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison by bigboychukstar: 2:58pm On May 30, 2020
The whole essence of launching both devices is quite smart. It is so obvious they understand the Nigerian market. Well, the Oppo Reno3 is the ideal one for me.
Re: Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison by seunfly: 3:04pm On May 30, 2020
i prefer reno3 pro because of the design, but i prefer Dimensity 1000 to P 95.
Re: Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison by seunfly: 3:05pm On May 30, 2020
temiregiddy:
30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 making the device charge 50% in 20minute? that's pretty impressive. Can any device give this value for lesser pay?

Have used 50watt voocs? 100% in 25minutes
Re: Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison by Piloeternity(m): 3:10pm On May 30, 2020
Finally a thread for Reno3 series. seeing this video on youtube by Fisayo, it is definitely the Reno3 pro mehn...
Re: Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison by Piloeternity(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2020
I know of the charger that comes with the oppo find X.
seunfly:

Have used 50watt voocs? 100% in 25minutes
Re: Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison by MayenKudi: 11:00am On May 31, 2020
omo na men with capa fit buy this one o, make i just dey one side dey enjoy my camon 12 air jejely.
Re: Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison by temiregiddy: 12:00pm On May 31, 2020
You won’t mind using easy pay or selling your camon 12 like one of my Frnd sold he’s Samsung galaxy 10 to get this device, when you know that this devices gives value for money. This is like having the best tech device in your pocket man. Think.
MayenKudi:
omo na men with capa fit buy this one o, make i just dey one side dey enjoy my camon 12 air jejely.
Re: Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison by MayenKudi: 4:13pm On May 31, 2020
lol, how much can i possibly sell my camon 12 air? the phone originally retailed for 42,500 so i will still have to add like 100k to buy that phone o shocked
temiregiddy:
You won’t mind using easy pay or selling your camon 12 like one of my Frnd sold he’s Samsung galaxy 10 to get this device, when you know that this devices gives value for money. This is like having the best tech device in your pocket man. Think.
Re: Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison by Ejadike(m): 6:11pm On May 31, 2020
MayenKudi:
lol. You kukuma just respect yourself lol
Re: Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison by Ejadike(m): 6:12pm On May 31, 2020
temiregiddy:
but this price is way too high o.
Re: Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison by Olanivalue(m): 11:29am On Jun 01, 2020
Why are you not complaining about the value being too high as well? if u need low-value phone check transsion and if you are searching for a good device check Oppo and Samsung. Although I won't advise u to go for Samsung, presently their A20 are sparking and bursting into flames. Who knows which of their device is next?
Ejadike:
but this price is way too high o.
Re: Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison by Ejadike(m): 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
Olanivalue:
Why are you not complaining about the value being too high as well? if u need low-value phone check transsion and if you are searching for a good device check Oppo and Samsung. Although I won't advise u to go for Samsung, presently their A20 are sparking and bursting into flames. Who knows which of their device is next?
Well, at the end of the day, it all boils down to my budget
Re: Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison by edoairways: 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
Can you suggest budgeted oppo phone for me?
Re: Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison by francisbarrack(m): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
okolojay:
Clean Oppo Reno2 up for sale....
very affordable N94K (Negotiable)
call- 080six601790nine9

Re: Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison by akingbadeomoseb: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
Fell in love with Reno 3 Pro as soon as I saw its front camera. Now I am saving to buy this. The powerful Mediatek P95 processor is also one of the reasons.
Re: Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison by harryodilli19(m): 6:22am On Jun 11, 2020
techboss1313:
Oppo Reno 3 and Oppo Reno 3 Pro were launched in Nigeria Market on the 15th of May and both new Oppo Reno phones come with every competitive feature for the second quarter of the year. As usual, the Oppo Reno series have had their market edge on; the cameras, battery capacity, amazing gradient finish and this time spotted to include premium chipset to it.
However, apart from the few similarities, the Oppo Reno 3 and Oppo Reno 3 Pro have several differences. Amongst this difference, the easily spotted one is the Oppo Reno3 comes with a waterdrop-style display notch, the Oppo Reno 3 Pro has two hole-punch display design. In this thread, we are highlighting the similarities and major differences between the Oppo Reno 3 and Oppo Reno 3 Pro to help find the best option for you.

Oppo Reno 3 vs Oppo Reno 3 Pro: Specifications
Looking into the extrinsic similarities of Oppo Reno 3 and Oppo Reno 3 Pro, both have dual-SIM support, a 20:9 aspect ratio, and an in-display fingerprint sensor. Oppo Reno 3 has a 6.4-inch full-HD+ (1080x2400 pixels) AMOLED display and the waterdrop-style notch design, and the Oppo Reno 3 Pro features a 6.5-inch full-HD+ (1080x2400 pixels) curved Super AMOLED display with the hole-punch design. Leaving the Oppo Reno3 Pro a bit magnified in terms of its external feature.

Beneath the external cover, the Oppo Reno 3 and Oppo Reno3 Pro run Android 10 with ColorOS 7 and the same chipset (MediaTek). With this under the hood similarities, the Reno3 comes with MediaTek Helio P90 chipset, coupled with 8GB of RAM and 128GB ROM while the Oppo Reno 3 Pro comes with the MediaTek Helio P95 chipset, coupled with 8GB of RAM and 256GB ROM.

Although, the difference in the chipset comes into play when talking about the battery capacity said by a few techies. The battery on both devices have a capacity of 4025mAh, the difference lies in Fast Charging Technology. The Reno3 Pro has 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 making the device charge 50% in 20minute while the Reno3 has 20W VOOC Flash Charge 3.0.

Leaving the best for the last is the camera setup, Oppo Reno 3 and Oppo Reno3 Pro have quad rear cameras, though the difference lies on the image sensors. The Oppo Reno3 Pro prides itself with a 64-megapixel primary sensor whose image sensor shots a 108-megapixel image, an 8-megapixel secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens, a monochrome sensor and a well-improved portrait lens. In contrast to the Oppo Reno3 Pro, the quad rear camera setup of the Oppo Reno3 includes a 48-megapixel as the primary sensor with an f/1.7 lens, alongside an 8-megapixel secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens, has a 13-megapixel telephoto shooter with 5x hybrid zoom support and a 2-megapixel monochrome sensor with an f/2.4 lens.

For selfies, Oppo Reno3 Pro has a 44MP + 2MP punch-hole camera at the front and the Oppo Reno3 has a 44MP water-drop camera. With front camera setup on the Oppo Reno3 as well it leaves any phone user with also an amazing photography device.

The Reno3 is priced at N159,000 and the Reno3 Pro at N209,000. Reviews from techies, it is said that both devices give actual value for money and if my view counts, yes they are valued for money devices.

I am a huge fan of the Oppo Reno 3 and the Oppo Reno 3 Pro! Amazing built and camera features, this phone is an awesome fit for premium buyers. It wouldn't be wrong to say that the Mediatek Helio P90/P95 processor functioning at the core of these phones makes them absolutely a fine experience for users! Now that both phones are available in the Nigerian market, its time to get some hands-on experience of these premium quality smartphones from Oppo.

2 Likes

Re: Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison by samueloyem19: 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
The Reno series by Oppo is really amazing and the camera section is the highlight. However, I like the gaming power of Mediatek helio P95 chipset in the Oppo reno 3 Pro smartphone.
Re: Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison by Olanivalue(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2020
smiley
Ejadike:
Well, at the end of the day, it all boils down to my budget
Re: Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison by Nellsworld(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Reno 3 na phone, i manage handle the phone at fine brothers Asaba yesterday, the phone make sense, the camera no be here, it is a definition of classic, and i luv the UI, one man was thinking of buying phone, he was looking at the camon 15, i just sharply showed him the reno 3 that my guy was displaying, omo the man no think twice, took the phone and paid cash with all the freebies that came with the phone
Re: Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison by assuredzone: 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
Both Mobile Phone are too good
Re: Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison by okolojay: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
I swear the phone is charming on its own
Nellsworld:
Reno 3 na phone, i manage handle the phone at fine brothers Asaba yesterday, the phone make sense, the camera no be here, it is a definition of classic, and i luv the UI, one man was thinking of buying phone, he was looking at the camon 15, i just sharply showed him the reno 3 that my guy was displaying, omo the man no think twice, took the phone and paid cash with all the freebies that came with the phone

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Welcome Back My Airtel Sim? / NIN REGISTRATION: Federal Government Takes Fresh Measure / Xiaomi Redmi Or Samsung... I Want To Make A Choice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.