Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? (3713 Views)

This Is For Newbies And Pros In Forex And Crypto Trading / Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? / Want To Make 100% Monthly Profits From Binary Trade? Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by karkinase(m): 5:24am On Jun 08, 2020
Fibonacci88:
Forex like other big businesses has a lot of value chain. Some are strictly traders who need side income like me, some are big time mentors and coaches, some are using it to get referral for brokers, some are offering signals for subscription, while a whole lot in Nigeria want to swindle u. No one I repeat no one who knows his onions will teach u forex for free unless he is ur tight paddy or ur brother who just wants to show u love. It's psychological and normal. If u can't cough out atlest 50k to learn something worth while but quick to put Mon in ponzy and hyip then u shouldn't be trading. Every successful trader paid the price of what they are reaping today. I have a regular job that pays me well but I also make almost same amount of my salary via trading. That doesn't mean I won't collect better money from u to teach u. Why should any reasonable person leave Money on d table. My first fx videos I collected from an undergraduate student I paid d young man 80k. This was a someone I dey send airtime and dash money sometimes. But because I know what I wanted I had to pay the price. I have enrolled for over 5 udemy courses just to understand what fx is all about. Should I mention IML academy that one is another story for another day. After going this extra mile with my colleagues telling me to bone u expect I go cum teach anyone for free. My colleagues I was even giving fx video for free didn't take it serious. Not until April in d hight of pandemic when everyone was broke, I sold my previous car and got a far better one na him Dem believe say money dey fx. As I speak to u they have been on my neck to ccom and teach Dem. I have told Dem if I no see atlest 80k from each person I no dey teach. They have been saying am wicked. But this are the same set of ppl willing to risk millions on any available ponzy. I have only taught one person forex for free after I saw his passion and I knew if he had he would have paid to learn.
You are right, no person earning legit from forex will like to teach or teach yoou for free...its exhausting.
Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by SavageResponse(m): 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
ogawisdom:

The truth is that it is far easier to make money through training others than via trading.

Thank you for being honest
Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by SavageResponse(m): 6:10am On Jun 19, 2020
Bebson4u:
Hello pls can I have ur contact ?

Nothing is FREE in this life.

Thank you for your comments anyways.

Forex is no business for SHENANIGANS.

When people come asking for free stuff, they should be aware of the magnitude of their requests and go about the best way they can. No knowledge is free...

Nobody is saying that people should not charge for training.

My main issue is with people who pretend they're making loads of money from forex trading when in actual fact their target is the money from training!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by SavageResponse(m): 2:01am On Jun 30, 2020
Anymore responses? smiley
Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by SavageResponse(m): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2020
DigitalBotNG:
Currency trading is just like any other business, the rule is the same...

"Buy low, sell high".

If I have someone ready to sell dollars at 410 to the naira, i will look for other person willing to buy at 420. If it's $5000, I will make 10naira on a dollar, that's how the business works.

I have just broken down a big market rule here.

Visit and share my website, you may gain more insight.
[url]lawrenceohis.pro[/url]

You still did not answer the question which is whether you can survive only on the earnings from forex trading
Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by Christardor: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2020
Seriously you guys have time to reply him.
Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by showafrica(m): 10:18am On Jul 05, 2020
SavageResponse:
I have noticed that virtually all the self-acclaimed experts of crypto and forex trading who claim to be making so much money are always trying to do one training or the other or getting people to do copy trading so as to share profits with them.

This implies that it's not possible to survive only on the income from crypto or forex trading alone.

This is my challenge to all crypto and forex traders - Prove me wrong if you get by based only on your earnings from trading crypto and forex!

I get you, the reason is those making consistent profit dont advertise it and will never tell you unless you are very close.

Again, however you do forex there are always some bad days but the pros dont care about the bad days, they just continue what they are doing with same strategy and money management while, the the impatient ones struggle and end up losing everything. The Pros take forex as business and target a persentage profit daily, weekly or monthly while the impatient ones always want to be in profit. So when they discover the profits is not daily they start preaching training in order to be making stable money from other people while there students struggle to understand the forex game.

The guys that came close is MBA, 15%of ur capital monthly is just perfect. Actually it is easy to get 100% of ur capital monthly but u need discipline and I think thats what they have you don't have. You drop 1m, they pockeg ur 750k and start trading with ur 150k eventually they hit 100% in 2wks and by month end they send you the 150k and continue trading. If anything goes wrong, they take another 150k from ur capital and do the same. They actually did there home work well and help u save money.

Summary, the guys making money from forex dont announce it, they dont even do any youtube videos or blogs. If you doubt, go to iq option leader board and see for yourself. Brazilians are very good... In a week you see someone making almost 500,000 dollars. Some Nigerians are good too... Adewunmi, Thompson...were good traders last week. Infact Thompson multiplied 100$ to 160,000$ last wk, and still crashed to zero, is that not greed? My dear its discipline and good morning management. By the time i start hitting it big, i wont even have time to comment here.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by DigitalBotNG: 10:51am On Jul 05, 2020
SavageResponse:

You still did not answer the question which is whether you can survive only on the earnings from forex trading

Investing big and getting 20% change on an open position, yes.

If you follow a strategy that you have tested over time, you will make good profit.
Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
SavageResponse:
All the so-called champion forex traders are still avoiding this thread grin
Haha
Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by SavageResponse(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Invest In With 100k? / Why Piuni Telecom Biz Is A Life Investment Opportunity / The Investment Section Needs Passionate Moderators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.