Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

They Called Me A Yahoo Boy, SARS Was After Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / They Called Me A Yahoo Boy, SARS Was After Me (812 Views)

Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO / What You Need To Know Before Starting A Yahoo Boy Business: Nairathreads / People Called Me Crazy When I Started Whispering Palms —prof Pearse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Called Me A Yahoo Boy, SARS Was After Me by emperovial2019: 2:08pm On May 29, 2020
They called me a yahoo boy. SARS was after me...

'What do you do for a living' the observers enchanted... Angry of being tagged, I replied, 'I press my phone and laptop for a living. Whatever that insinuates it's up to you. Think whatever you like, it is true...

The next day, everyone in the neighborhood had a suspicious look on me. 'See that quiet boy, he must be a fraudster. How can someone be on his laptop and phone for straight 7 hours... Pretenders does the worst. Don't mind his pastor look, he is a scammer!
Few others blew hot... I talk cam

I see him making lots of calls recently... How can someone be on the phone for 3 hours... He doesn't associates with anyone sef. He is never complaining of money.
And the religious ones in the neighborhood echoed!:
'Wait oh, why does he not wear a fancy cloth sef.. His haircut is still skincut...which yahoo boy does that..

There must be something we need to know about this dude...

The next day, I was accousted by two fellows... Bros, wait oh, we one ask you one question...

Where you dey work? You Don graduate or wetin you dey do currently? (I smiled, and shaken my head like someone that knows the direction of their question). I be digital marketer... I dey help business people advertise their products and services online for Facebook and Instagram . I dey help them reply message, run adverts and create write ups.

(I could see one person opening his mouth). I also dey do trainings like youth counselling. I dey do many training courses on whatsapp for beginners too.

Richy: So bros, how the money dey come dey enter your account, see as you fresh...
Matthew: Show us the way na... We won know...
(I looked at them tiredly.)

Mathew: Bros, Abeg you, you be gain man, You be our man and we don use eye take observe you wella, say you self fit be Man of God)
I smiled...

Me: The thing I dey do first be say, I dey sell products and services. But before I dey do am, I dey package myself well as someone rol person fit trust. See my pictures nah, see my Facebook profile... See the kind of contents I dey post... (I quickly shown them my Facebook profile)

Richy: Jesus, so you be big man like this... Help your guys nah... Show us love!

Me: For digital marketing, we dey call these things, optimization... Aka packaging... Just the way you dey package dey toast babe... So na so you dey package dey sell products. We arrange ourselves online... E dey start with the way you post, the groups you dey engage on, and the pattern you dey use to engage with people. Everybody like better thing (everyone responds to value)!

Matthew: So bros, all these things no be internet fraudster, yahoo yahoo...

Me: No... No be yahoo... Yahoo nah, when people dey fraud person off their money or use fake identity scam people mega.. See this 2000 words content writing stuff I do for one my freelancer client, e pay me $40, N18, 000. Na Upwork, one freelancing site I get the job from, I use 6 hours write am, dem pay me oh the next day. I dey get others works too their.

Richy: Tamuno oh.. , see money... Just 2000 write up dem pay you 18k... rol Martin's for this area dey write pass 5000 words for that newspaper, na 15k dem pay self every month...

Mathew: I talk am say this this bros way pure... E no fit they involve himself for something rol dey bad!

Me: I Don dey do these business since 2017 when I dey 300 level for university. Since na online thing na, e no affect my studies self... Me I make 2.1 graduate for school and you no say I no dey copy for exam (everyone laughs)! I be Medical laboratories scientist... Na this business, dey make people dey respect me oh...

Richy: Na you be the true legend!

Matthew: bros, I believe you die... So guide us, you no say we be graduate, we Don finish NYSC self... Na only 20k we dey see for that school we dey teach... With the little bey9ja, we dey use dey hold our side!

Me: Calm down... Na because of people like una... You know how my pille die for June 3rd
(na June 3rd, 2008, bros oh.. Sorry oh, they all exclaimed )

Me: To mark my father 12th year death experience, I dey organize one training so for whatsapp. Dem dey call am, 7 days of bankable wisdom. I go teach for 7 days straight 3 hours everyday for Whatsapp. You go learn the koko of these online business.. You go even fit ask me questions Set as you dey learn .. After you complete the 7 days, I go even give you certificate self join..

Matthew: Bros oh, I hope say, you can help person make the fee affordable... You no say, we be your guy..

RIchy: yes oh... Na we, we for this area!
The training worth set pass #100,000.00... But since you no say I dey mark my father 12th year death anniversary, I dey do am for must N1, 500.00! I won train as many person rol dey serious!

Richy: Omo... Give us account number... We go even tell the rest for area about am...

Me: pay to Precious Azuonwu 20777-64735 UBA! Forward receipts to me on whatsapp 0816-498-5309! I go add you to the general sharperly... No allow village people make you miss this one oh...

Matthew: Poverty na bastard oh, We no go fit miss this one oh. Village people their father...

PSS: Join Precious Azuonwu as he brings his 5 years of raw experience on digital business in 7 days of bankable wisdom! Emperovial is doing this as a signature project to mark his fathers 12th year death anniversary (June 3rd) as this training is worth $300+ but he is giving it at $3.6 ( #1,500.00). Emperovial is availing 3 hours of his time daily for 7 days to debunk all myth about digital business.The program comes with free certification and free access to his Digital Business Library worth, $150! The full program features are stated below:

Featuring :
1. Digital Career Dominance
2. Affliate marketing
3. Accessing Global opportunities
4. Personal finance mastering
5. Mini-importation/Dropshipping
6. Information marketing
7. Digital Assets Publishing and Monetization

Secure your spots today, register via https://paystack.com/pay/7daysofwisdom

Re: They Called Me A Yahoo Boy, SARS Was After Me by emperovial2019: 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
registration ends today...
Re: They Called Me A Yahoo Boy, SARS Was After Me by emperovial2019: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
Bankable wisdom depends on your action from information!
Re: They Called Me A Yahoo Boy, SARS Was After Me by Saveme99: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
This guy is a scammer, everybody beware. He runs a fake crypto escro on telegram titled "BTC Exchange Verified"
He uses an innocent man's picture on telegram. He uses different bank accounts both male and female to defraud people.
He swindled me with this account "MOMODU Victoria Amofomoh"
Fidelity Bank
After the transfer, the bank name changed to Abraham

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Queue In Bank Premises With Internet Based Banking Services / Monitor Your Business With Our CCTV Installation Before They Get You / I Want To Buy Yuan In Bulk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.