Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Please Help: Money Transfered To Me Is Not Showing In My Payoneer Account. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help: Money Transfered To Me Is Not Showing In My Payoneer Account. (765 Views)

Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! / I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account / Help! Money Transferred Into A Closed Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: Money Transfered To Me Is Not Showing In My Payoneer Account. by debossng: 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Hello Guys,

Please I need your help here with Payoneer transaction.

A client transferred money to my Payoneer USD account yesterday but until now the money is not showing in my payoneer balance and secondly, I have not received any email notifications for the transaction.

Please is this how Payoneer functions, how long does it take for money sent to appear in your account balance or is there anything I can do to fast track the process?

thanks
Re: Please Help: Money Transfered To Me Is Not Showing In My Payoneer Account. by Tools4sale: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
Tell the sender to check from his end.. It might be probably the transaction is still pending or still in processing from his end... They might have sent him an email regarding the transaction but he doesn't know that yet or might be too lazy to check..
Re: Please Help: Money Transfered To Me Is Not Showing In My Payoneer Account. by debossng: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
Thanks a lot, Let me reach out to the sender and see if your suggestion will work.

It's actually my first time using Payoneer and it's really stressful.

Tools4sale:
Tell the sender to check from his end.. It might be probably the transaction is still pending or still in processing from his end... They might have sent him an email regarding the transaction but he doesn't know that yet or might be too lazy to check..
Re: Please Help: Money Transfered To Me Is Not Showing In My Payoneer Account. by dawnomike(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
I hope you were not flashed
Re: Please Help: Money Transfered To Me Is Not Showing In My Payoneer Account. by debossng: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
No not at all. Lol!
grin grin
dawnomike:
I hope you were not flashed
Re: Please Help: Money Transfered To Me Is Not Showing In My Payoneer Account. by afrylance1: 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
Calm down. It may take up to 4 days for your funds to show the first time you are paid on Payoneer and 2-3 days from then on.
Re: Please Help: Money Transfered To Me Is Not Showing In My Payoneer Account. by debossng: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Thank you guys, the wait has paid off, the money has landed in my USD and I have transferred it already to my Nigerian bank account.

Please how many days will it take for the cash to drop in my local bank account.

I trully appreciate all of your support. Thank you
Re: Please Help: Money Transfered To Me Is Not Showing In My Payoneer Account. by Intellab(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
debossng:
Thank you guys, the wait has paid off, the money has landed in my USD and I have transferred it already to my Nigerian bank account.

Please how many days will it take for the cash to drop in my local bank account.

5 days is more than enough. If it is still pending, call or chat with support centre.
Re: Please Help: Money Transfered To Me Is Not Showing In My Payoneer Account. by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 03, 2020
Hi, I just stumbled on this. If I have about 100$ in my payoneer account and I want to make withdrawal, can I proceed or will it be rejected?
Re: Please Help: Money Transfered To Me Is Not Showing In My Payoneer Account. by Joevics(m): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2020
I enrolled for a quickstart data science bootcamp on scholarship. Typically, I prefer learning in a classroom setting, because I am not that much of an independent learner and it’s more interactive and fun. But I found the bootcamp to be just as interactive as a classroom. The support was great throughout my 28 weeks taking data science classes. The instructors were very responsive and covered a wide range of areas including predictive analysis and machine learning. Even after completing the course, they provided tremendous support that landed me a few internship opportunities.
Re: Please Help: Money Transfered To Me Is Not Showing In My Payoneer Account. by Tools4sale: 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
debossng:

op...remember me for ur kingdom ooo...

(1) (Reply)

GOCASH Loan App / Top 7 Untapped Businesses In Nigeria / Never Withdraw From Payoneer To Your Naira Card Or Account! Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.