Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

We Need To Kill This Government Now Before They Kill Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need To Kill This Government Now Before They Kill Us (365 Views)

Fayose: Buhari's Government Now Employer, Defender Of Terrorists, Bandits / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Army Recovers N2million As They Kill 10 Boko Haram Fighters In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need To Kill This Government Now Before They Kill Us by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:43pm On May 29, 2020
All my life on earth, I have never seen a wicked, senseless & callous government like this. When we are campaigning against Buhari, some senseless kids on this forum are busy calling us unprintable names.

This government increases VAT to as high as 7.5% we did not talk, they later introduced 50naira charges on every deposit on our account, we kept mum, still they are not satisfied now they come with another charges for WhatsApp & ATM transaction print outs.

Why on earth would a country where more 90% of citizen lives below $5 per day!

A country with poor infrastructure, healthcare, & lack all other good things of life will be expected to pay such huge tax even in USA they don't pay all these ridiculous tax (before you argue, compare minimum wage in USA with what we have here)

This government increased import duty, fuel price, & brings us inflation in every corner yet they are not done but now want to tax us to the bone

Its high time we rise against this tyrant called Buhari

There are many ways to do this, not until we go to Aso rock before we made our anger known

By God grace, my constituency rep will see me at his doorstep whenever he comes home & must tell me why he can't go against this rubbish tax

2023 is too far & if we failed to stop this direction less government, these idiot will put us into bigger mess than what where we are

May the Almighty God punish Buhari, all reps & senators that failed to go against excessive tax on Nigerians in millions times they punishing Nigerians!
Re: We Need To Kill This Government Now Before They Kill Us by Staphylococcus: 2:50pm On May 29, 2020
Fiction!

Impossibility!
Re: We Need To Kill This Government Now Before They Kill Us by Cyberterror: 2:50pm On May 29, 2020
Oga enter road and lead protest. All this social media noise will lead you nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Kill This Government Now Before They Kill Us by Aboks(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2020
Cyberterror:
Oga enter road and lead protest. All this social media noise will lead you nowhere.

Social media noise just like nnamdi kanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Kill This Government Now Before They Kill Us by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:56pm On May 29, 2020
Cyberterror:
I don't need to enter road, I know the rep of my constituents. I know where his dad n mum lives, I know all his family members & I know how to see him eyeball to eyeball without stress

He will answer questions next time he comes home

Not until we start to ask these rep many questions & face them, they won't do the right thing

People don't vote for them to go and collect salaries & allowances but to represent their interest

And yes, when it comes to street protest I will gladly join

Mind you, if we all have access to gun like USA does then Nigeria would not have been in this sorry state

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Pandemic Delays Concessioning Of Onitsha River Port / Anambra Born, Prof. Benedict Oramah, Re-appointed As Afreximbank President / Lower Niger Bloc – Igbo People Come See What It's About!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.